BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Morgan D.
Annapolis, MD
This sunscreen is the best for days when you know you'll have makeup on your face too, it doubles as a primer and it's reasonable for how much it is
Ari M.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love it doesn't leave my face smelling like sunscreen or have that white film when you take pictures so I totally recommend this product
Erin W.
Lafayette, IN
I received a deluxe sample of the tinted Tarteguard and have been pleased with it. The coverage is nice for a weekend look and it's a solid product.
Kaitlyn R.
Elgin, IL
A friend of mine recommended this to me and since then i've been using this stuff religiously.  Its kind of pricey but it's worth it.
Phyllis J.
Dover, FL
Nice light moisturizer with a good sunscreen.  The only negative is that it smells like sunscreen going on, but the smell seems to dissipate quickly.
makayla b.
I love this product cause it is a setting spray but a sunscreen at the same time so i could wear Watford makeup set my face and not put sunscreen. On
Jobi P.
Love love love this sunscreen, it's the perfect consistency and doesn't leave that weird gray ashy color on my face the way a regular sunscreen would
kristy r.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this Tarte facial sunscreen! It never leaves my skin felling greasy. Make up layers over it perfectly and I never get Burt when I have it on.
Carmenita C.
Watertown, WI
Cute packaging. Smells great. Worked well under my make up which was important. Most importantly though, was it didn't leave my face feeling greasy.
Alexis D.
Manchester , NH
I love love LOVE tarte. You guys never fail me. I dexided to give this a try and im in love again! You guys rock. This smell sooo good and it works!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?