BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cassandra T.
Millville, NJ
Tarte's first ever, non-chemical sunscreen to help protect, moisturize, brighten and re-invigorate skin for a youthful-looking appearance.
Angela J.
West Covina
The product is very lightweight so it works great under my makeup. I haven't had any problems with breakouts with my sensitive skin either.
Alicia S.
Tolleson, AZ
This sunscreen is almost perfect. It's spf is a little too high to be used on the face but if used it will cause wrinkles in the long run.
Jazmin L.
Mayo, FL
The best sunscreen lotion out there super hydrating , my skin feels so smooth after it ,plus it’s got a pump which I really love on lotions
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
Not much to say about this product other than, it does what it's supposed to do. .it doesn't wear super thick and I will confuse to use it
Kylie E.
Norwood, OH
I love this product! It's a go to for me each summer when I start spending more time in the sun. All of Tarte's products are worth the buy.
Isabella P.
I loved this sunscreen so much. It was a good price, and it worked wonders. I would absolutely recommend this product to many many people.
Sierra kurtz k.
New smyrna beach fl
I loved the end result was very please in this quality amount of product as well as pricing and the amount of time it took to get here
Mary C.
Waterbury, CT
This a very good product I loveddddddd it alot and if you want soft skin please buy it's super great and leaves skin feeling dewy and good
Abby B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have never been one to use sunscreen but I got  this and I love how it doesn't smell like sunscreen! recommend it and love it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?