BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tenah C.
This sunscreen was honestly not what i was expecting.. I was light weight but not in a good way. It was like watery.. I probably won't buy again..
Jovelyn S.
Modesto , CA
Does a great job providing sun protection without being thick and without breaking my skin out. It smells amazing. Definitely great for daily use!
Olivia I.
This product was okay, but I would like more product for what I paid. I do love that the brand is cruelty free! It was a little pricy for sunscreen
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the way this makes my skin feel, nice and smooth! It is a good base for my foundation as well! I don't find that my foundation slides at all!
Jessica P.
Princeton, TX
Not my favorite sunscreen. Sometimes it burns when I apply it and other times it is fine. Not sure why. I would recommend but try a samples first.
Maria M.
Smelled great ,easy to put on it not very mesy you apply it and it goes smooth not grezy at all n I have a very oily tzone area and it worked great
Kylie S.
Grapevine
Really good facial sunscreen to use under your make up. It's a good product, and it has saved me from so many sunburns and I'm extremely grateful.
Kinsley C.
I'd give this product an low rating because it was so greasy feeling and it didn't rub into the skin good at all. I truly don't like this product.
Gwendolyn J.
Springfield
This is amazing! I love that it is a sunscreen in one of my favorite brands. It is very gentle and effective! Super awesome value, not too pricey!
Lyla W.
North Easton , MA
Good quality face sunscreen. A bit pricey. I don't really like that it comes in a pump because it's hard to get all the contents of the bottle out.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?