BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Tiffany P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This sunscreen is not too heavy and does not leave you greasy and white like many sunblocks can do. It does not burn my eyes. It's gentle. Can't even tell it's on under my makeup.
Jen P.
I love Tarte Guard! This is a lightweight moisturizer with spf 30. It really feels light. I have combination skin and don't like heavy stuff on my face. Skin absorbs it really quick. This thing is amazing!
Ally M.
Not super oily! Great standard sunscreen but I wish it was a higher spf. Thirty isn't bad though. Good but still debating if it's worth the price. I only have a free sample rn.
Jordan M.
Victor
I love Tate products. And I absolutely love this product! It leaves my skin feeling so soft! My face usually gets burnt so I use it before I put my makeup on and it world great!
Maura A.
Cape May Ch, NJ
I really liked the way this feels but I do think the price is too high for the amount of product you receive. I do however find it to be well constructed formula
Delaney M.
Saint George, UT
Soooo good!! It's perfect for a beach vacation or just everyday use! It's perfect for my oily combo skin because it doesn't leave a harsh residue and it's perfect under makeup!
emily B.
I got this in my monthly subscription box and I'm think of buying it! It protects all skin tones but I have a very pale skin and this is great so I don't get sunburned anywere.
Lizmary C.
Union City
This lotion has SPF 30 and will leave your skin looking and feeling radiant, it Is perfect for all skin types and will make you not only look radiant but also feel illuminating
Jennifer M.
Townsend, MA
Made my face feel great after putting on. The fact that you can put on in the morning to create a base layer of skin protection to start the day out helps me in my crazy life.
Nicole O.
Redford, MI
Smells good and does it's job! Wish it was a little bit cheaper, but tarte has good quantity products so worth the buy! But could get something cheaper that does the same thing
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back