BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda S.
Orem, UT
HANDS DOWN FAVORITE MOISTURIZER OF ALL TIME! Love that it doesn't leave me feeling greasy even though it has SPF. Smells fantastic. Leaves my face so smooth.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
I don't see the point of spending so much money on sunblock since most of my makeup setting sprays have spf. I didn't see any special result from using this.
Matthew C.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is a all purpose moisturizer. I love it. You can use it alone or mix in with your foundation for that SPF. Super soft and not oily feeling. Crulity Free
lizbeth M.
Edinburg, TX
this is by far the best sunscreen ive used for my face its gentle on the skin and does not brake me out it has a nice smell and its easy to use with the pump
Lauren W.
Hammond, LA
Excellent product! I love this sunscreen because it is specially made for the face! I've used it repeatedly since it came out and I purchase it from Sephora!
Mary Elizabeth C.
Broadview Hts, OH
This is a great sunscreen. There is no strong smell to the product which is important to me. It goes on nicely and protects your skin well. Highly recommend!
Jordan K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Works great and isn't oily! This sunscreen works great even under makeup! The packaging is super cute and durable to take along to the beach or on the town.
Melissa J.
New Rochelle, NY
I am dark skinned but I do use sunscreen in the summer to protect my skin. I really can't tell the difference between drug store or high end but this was OK
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
I used this the other day and I still got sunburned. I wish it was a slightly higher spf. It is super cute and I love all the other products from this line.
Christina S.
Cedar Hill, TX
It works a little better than all the other ones. I truly like it. Now I've heard good and bad things about it but hey my personal opinion is that I like it.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?