BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sierra kurtz k.
New smyrna beach fl
I loved the end result was very please in this quality amount of product as well as pricing and the amount of time it took to get here
Victoria H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Was new to this product got this as a sample and I absolutely love it. As soon as I was done with the Sample I bought the full size product
jennyfer v.
I have never used it, but I did a search and they said that it is very good and that I recommend it only if they had something change in it
Denis M.
Moreno Valley , CA
I love this sunscreen! I have seen great results with this lotion. I apply it to my face before heading out and it's protection is amazing!
Angela J.
West Covina
The product is very lightweight so it works great under my makeup. I haven't had any problems with breakouts with my sensitive skin either.
Danielle C.
I got this in my Sephora Play June bag. Very nice sunscreen. Does not leave my face too oily and sits well under my moisturizer and makeup.
Samantha P.
Literally anything tarte is my best friend. The sunscreen is light weight and non greasy which is always something I look for in a product.
Janeth M.
College Sta, TX
Es el mejor producto en mi opinión yo tengo la piel sensible y este no me causa irritación lo amo y no lo cambio por nada lo recomiendo!!!
Jelly Y.
Really enjoy this product. It's not too thick and it doesn't make me break out like some other sunscreens do when I put them under makeup.
Brittany P.
I love this sunscreen, It's not to thick (and I sometimes have to reapply a few times if I'm aorund water) but it smells and feels amazing!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?