BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Heather W.
Its a good product. I do notice after about an hour it starts to feel greasy and tend to melt off. I would try it again because i only had a sample.
Rachael C.
Dania Beach, FL
I dont love sunscreen on my face, as it tends to be very oily and make me break out almost immediately, but this one was effective and not too oily.
Yasmin H.
Jacksonville, NC
Love love love tate!!! I've just recently discovered tarte, I've been pleased with every product. I was surprised by this sunscreen, but it was great
Heather F.
Philadelphia, PA
Exepensive but good will continue to repurchase and I would recommend this product! I don't to use many sunscreens on my face but this I really like.
Jennifer E.
Keeps your face protected from the sun with a simple pump of lotion. It doesn't make your face greasy and my makeup still applies beautifully after.
Carmenita C.
Watertown, WI
Cute packaging. Smells great. Worked well under my make up which was important. Most importantly though, was it didn't leave my face feeling greasy.
Jackeline P.
Great product in love with it it's a bit expensive but it does its wonders to be honest I highly recommend buying this product good for the summer !!
Kaitlyn R.
Elgin, IL
A friend of mine recommended this to me and since then i've been using this stuff religiously.  Its kind of pricey but it's worth it.
Brianna C.
Petaluma, CA
I don't like the formula that much. It is quite thick which I prefer normally but I think this is just too thick for me other than that is works good
kristy r.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this Tarte facial sunscreen! It never leaves my skin felling greasy. Make up layers over it perfectly and I never get Burt when I have it on.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?