BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
I found a sample bottle of this that I had acquired somewhere along the line. I've used it a few times and like it decently. I don't think I will repurchase the full-size once I run out, though. I think cheaper alternatives do the job just as well.
Karen D.
This sunscreen is amazing! It has SPF 30 and goes on smoothly. I love the texture and the fragrance. It is gentle, but it is on the expensive side. I love the packaging. The pump is not so great because it can become messy really quick.
Chaya B.
I really like this sunscreen. Absorbs really well. Love the bottle, super cute and a gorgeous color. Did leave my skin feeling a bit oily but nothing to bad. I don't know if I would repurchase, just because I'm always forgetting to apply sunscreen
Maria P.
Minneapolis
This sunscreen is great and not very greasy and helps protect my skin from getting sunburned. My face is always prone to getting red even from a little bit of sunlight and this stuff helps me not always have to cover my face with a hat.
Kristen S.
Tarte is a great brand as is but being new to using their sun care products I was surprisingly impressed with this. The packaging is cute. I liked my skin didn't get too oily and I felt my skincare needs were protected with this product.
Michele P.
oceanside
Pretty good sunscreen. I apply every thirty minutes so my face doesn’t get sunburned. Tarte does really good on hydrating the skin while also protecting it. Would really recommend but is on the pricey side! Will be buying again when I’m out.
Kortney B.
Riverside, CA
So lightweight and not over whelming on your face at all. I’m happy I bought this it’s not even oily either. So recommend for the zoo, beach, amusement parks or even camping. Didn’t dry my face out either and I have really sensitive skin
Rose Q.
Best product for me of all I’ve tried I was a first time user. I have a lot of trouble with sunspots this Product was great nice packaging good pricing and I would definitely recommend to others I would absolutely buy this product again!
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
Tarte products are amazing and their sunscreen doesn’t disappoint! Living in the South sunscreen is a must have and I use this daily! It protects my skin while leaving it feeling soft and doesn’t cause me to break out. Highly recommend!
Karen A.
Burlington , WA
I am happy with this sunscreen. Absorbs well and wears great under makeup. Bottle is cute and easy to handle pump function makes for quick and clean application. Would recommend. Sunscreen is such an important part of any beauty routine.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?