BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emely D.
sugar land, TX
I am all for not feeling sticky! I like this sunscreen, its very gentle on my face doesn't make me breakout. I am a first time user i found out about it from youtube. Still testing it out, seems to be effective. It does its job from the time that i have been using it.
Tori J.
Fairfield, CT
Getting to the age where a daily SPF is deemed as a must have in my routine I received a small bottle of this in a skincare set through Sephora. I enjoy the fact that I'm protecting my face and have no qualms about how he product goes on and stays throughout the day
Sarah H.
Joplin, MO
I'm so particular about my skin because I am so fair. I know girls these days love being bronzed but I've had too many sunburns to play with my skin like that. Tarte is worth every penny and it isn't heavy or oily. If you're as fair as me, this is the stuff for you.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
I love how this sunscreen just sinks into my skin! I usually break out after facial sunscreen use but this is the only other one I've been able to use that causes no irritation. I love tarte cosmetics and this product is a great addition to my vacation or beach bag!
Bailey D.
Considering I don't use very many face sunscreens this one is definitely one for the books. It leaves my face feel moisturized and healthy. And of course the sun protection that it provides definitely works better than any other product I have ever used for my face.
Beth D.
Florence, KY
This stuff was fantastic. I have combo skin (combo dry in the winter, combo oily the rest of the year) and my skin loved it. It never broke me out (acne prone) or irritated my skin (and also sensitive, yay). I would still be using it if Tarte hadn't of sold to Kose.
Clari O.
Reading, PA
This product i can use all the time for the sun. it has a beautiful smell to it. i did not expect , it met my expectations very well. its was definetetly effective. i am a repeat user not a first time. i honestly just love this product and would recommend to others,
Monica C.
Dodge City, KS
Love this product, I picked this product up to add it to my foundation for the summertime but loved it so much I kept using on a daily basis. love that is gentle on my skin. I think it is at a good price point. I also make sure to have it with me when ever I travel.
Henna E.
Pleasanton, CA
I like this sunscreen but I don't think its worth the price. The price of sunscreens have definitely gone up. If you want to spend this much money on sunscreen go ahead it's definitely a great product but i took off a star because I don't think its worth the price.
Rebecca S.
Round Hill, VA
I got this product in a Sephora Play box and fell in love with it. It was my first time using this particular product by Tarte. It was a bit more pricey but was worth it because it was gentle on my sensitive skin. I loved this product and would highly recommend it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?