BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Ruby P.
It smells wonderful! It has great protection for daily use. The package is small and can be carried in a small bag. It is affordable and it is worth it. I bought it as Sephora and it came in a set.
Emily R.
I like this because it does work but if you have oily skin I wouldn't wear this under makeup. It made me extra oily. If you're just going outside and don't care about getting oily, then this does work!
Amanda S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this for use of my face it’s part of my daily routine to protect me skin. It’s lightweight and it does the job without clogging my pores. I would 100% recommend this product to friends and family
Heather F.
Johns Creek, GA
Would definitely recommend this sunscreen, though it was a bit expensive in my opinion. It smells good and definitely stays on all day, so I do think it's worth the money.
Mekhribon T.
Hagerstown, MD
This is an awesome sunscreen, it doesn't have a strong sunscreen scent like others do, it's not sticky and it sinks in really fast like a moisturizer I love this product it is a must during summer.
McKenzie H.
Walnut Ridge, AR
this sunscreen has an amazing smell. i’m very pale complected and i burn very easily, then just end up peeling right after, but with this product i actually started to develop a tan. it was pricey to me, but i enjoyed it
Lydia L.
San Francisco, CA
Comes in a beautiful bottle, very lightweight formula. Sadly, this didn't work out for me. It felt great when I put it on, but the next day, I started breaking out with tiny little pimples :[ Guess the formula just wasn't for me...
Michelle M.
Bronx, NY
I used this summer 2016 and feels it did my skin well. I do think it was effective and it was not harsh. I think the bottle could be better but it met my expectations. Unsure about repurchasing. Will totally consider it.
Alexis E.
Annapolis, MD
Really love this product it's non greasy aND love the pump feature. It's also wearable under make up. Have purchas3d this product twice and got my sisters on board with it.
Brittany B.
Denison, TX
It sits well under my foundation, when I wear it, and doesn't feel too oily or gross once it absorbs. To me, it absorbs fairly quickly, especially given how humid it is here.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora