BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
Love this !!! Super light and great to use under foundation. Doesn't move the foundation and sets up pretty quickly, doesn't leave the oily effect on the face . Can be used as a moisturizer
Meachelle L.
Kelso
When purchasing this product I had high hopes for it. Unfortunately the first time I used it was also my last. I like sunscreen that has a nice smell, but the smell of this was too strong and overpowering.
member-523c3
I have a face with really bad uneven tones due to sun exposure and damage. I have been using this cream now for a couple of months and it seems to be bringing a positive response. The fact that it includes sunscreen helps in the process so that it is more even and protective.
Simmi K.
I received this as a sample and have been using it for the past week. It works well for my skin, but I am still trying to decide whether or not I will purchase the full size.
Valerie O.
This is great and it lasts for a really long time! I got the travel size version and I absolutely loved it. It doesn't leave a white cast on your skin and it also doesn't smell like sunscreen at all.
Gloria R.
I use this on days where I go out during the day, it is crucial to use sunscreen and protect your skin for anti aging purposes. It does not make my face greasy and it doesn't have a strong spf scent.
Breanna V.
Riverside, CA
This right here is my favorite sunscreen. The tarte guard sunscreen is the best it doesn't make me feel oily or clog up my pores I would def recommend if you haven't tried it
Naomi I.
Woodland Hills, CA
I love this product! I used this in Tahiti and I didn't get a burn the whole week!
It was a little oily on the skin but you can get past that because this product is amazing!
Andrea G.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is amazing. I love the way it feels on the skin. I really wish it was spf 50 though. It goes on the skin really well without making my skin feel greasy or with a white cast. It's amazing
Amber J.
Manitowoc, WI
Great sunscreen and very moisturizing. But very thick. Great for no makeup days. Makeup tends to slip and pill up over this sunscreen. I use it mixed with a tinted moisturizer.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora