BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sadie Y.
Memphis, TN
Great sunscreen protection and I love the shape and color of the bottle. However sometimes it feels like my skin is already to oily to use this product.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I love, love Tarte products & can't wait to try more. I love how moisturizing this sunscreen lotion was. This was my 1st time using and id use again.
Payton O.
This is a very nice sunscreen for the hot summer days. It has a very smooth texture a nice smell and the bottle is super cute and fun to put on display.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This is a great light weight sunscreen! I love tarts products so this does not disappoint! Great for the summer or to put under makeup! It’s awesome! Xo💋
Mileidi J.
This is one of the few sunscreens with very little scent. Goes on smooth without leaving white marks like other sunscreens and is non greasy on the skin.
Emily J.
Norwalk, OH
One thing I love about this tarte product, and most other tarte products, is that it’s super hydrating and light weight. It doesn’t feel sticky or heavy.
Kimberly T.
This is a great product. Really made my skin soft too! I highly recommend anything Tarte has. I love all their products. They are worth the price!
Alexandra C.
Fresh meadows , NY
This is my go to sunscreen. I got a sample of this and then purchased the big size. I love the color of the packaging, but besides that it works great $
Paris J.
Belle Chasse, LA
so good! I love that it’s super smooth and goes on so easy. I repeatedly use this item. It’s super good value at an awesome price. Also super effective.
Madeeha A.
Katy, TX
I recently received this product as a sample... all I can say is it is the best sun screen. Since it is a spray it is not sticky at all and easy to use!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?