BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jackeline P.
Great product in love with it it's a bit expensive but it does its wonders to be honest I highly recommend buying this product good for the summer !!
Brianna C.
Petaluma, CA
I don't like the formula that much. It is quite thick which I prefer normally but I think this is just too thick for me other than that is works good
Morgan D.
Annapolis, MD
This sunscreen is the best for days when you know you'll have makeup on your face too, it doubles as a primer and it's reasonable for how much it is
Lara S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
very effective and has a very lightweight feel and handles well being under foundation and concealer. I'm just not crazy on the price or the scent.
Jovelyn S.
Modesto , CA
Does a great job providing sun protection without being thick and without breaking my skin out. It smells amazing. Definitely great for daily use!
Olivia I.
This product was okay, but I would like more product for what I paid. I do love that the brand is cruelty free! It was a little pricy for sunscreen
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the way this makes my skin feel, nice and smooth! It is a good base for my foundation as well! I don't find that my foundation slides at all!
Gwendolyn J.
Springfield
This is amazing! I love that it is a sunscreen in one of my favorite brands. It is very gentle and effective! Super awesome value, not too pricey!
Maria M.
Smelled great ,easy to put on it not very mesy you apply it and it goes smooth not grezy at all n I have a very oily tzone area and it worked great
Liliana P.
Me gusta que tiene bloqueador mineral u no químico ya que estos últimos me irritan la piel horrible. Lo que no me gusto fue que deja un cat blanco
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?