BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
jasleen k.
chicago, IL
It smells ok but it does the job plus i love tarte cosmetics but it was pretty good. The price was a little high but overall an OK experience
Maleena🤸🏻‍♀️ K.
Radcliff, KY
This allows you to just apply and go, which is so perfect for vacations or days when you’ll just be spending a lot of time out in the sun.
August R.
Longview, TX
Love love love this sunscreen. It soaks right into my skin. It’s super gentle and always leaves my skin feeling soft and mositerized
Tracy H.
This is a great high end sunscreen. Even better if you buy tinted to use as a foundation. It serves double duty while protecting your skin.
Jennifer F.
Aberdeen, MD
Love this. I really like the bottle. And it works great and has a greT smell as well. I would definitely recommend it and purchase it again
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
I really like tarte sunscreen. I like this for the face since it feels light and not oily. I love the spray because it’s convenient to use.
Alejandra M.
Lemoore, CA
I L O V E this stuff!! It doesn't feel heavy nor greasy which always a plus. The packaging I love it. Tarte overall one of my fave brands!
Rachael A.
Seattle, WA
This product might be a little pricey but it's 100% worth every dime because it's hard to find one that doesn't make your hands feel greasy
shantell j.
One of my fave's love the smell feel and size for the price a little goes a long way you don't need much I use it just on my face and arms
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
I love this! I have combination skin and this stuff does it for me! No skin reactions, clogged pores or anything. I totally recommend this!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?