BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
ANGIE C.
Port St Lucie, FL
This product leaves my face greasy. I loke the color but not the feel. I have other tarte products but this is the only one which feels like this.
Karla H.
Jamaica, NY
Doesnt feel greasy like others do and its very light. I got it from Sephora and ive been loving it. Protects me from being sunburned and is gentle.
Janet J.
London, KY
It's okay. Most facial sunscreens burn me, like chemical burn. This one didn't but the smell was still that sunscreen smell we all know and hate
angelica a.
Port St Lucie, FL
It's has that strong sun block smell and is kinda sticky and not smooth. Although the product is not horrible, I wouldn't recommend purchasing it
Jolyn A.
Spring Hill, FL
Awesome product I can wear this all over and on my face and it doesn't leave me oily and greasy. It's cute summer packaging it was very effective
Casey M.
Baltimore
Love this as an everyday sun screen. Wouldn't recommend as a beach day sun screen, but to protect against daily sun damage this product is great!
Amanda C.
tyler, TX
This sunscreen lotion is everything !! If your looking to protect yourself at the beach or if your afraid of sun damage try this and it will help
Emily D.
Mission, Tx
i think its pretty good but its not the one for me, it feels good but i just don't dig it for some reason, plus its a bit expensive for its size.
Amanda C.
New London
I love this brand. This moisturizer is awesome. My skin feels amazing after use and I love that their is spf in it! Definitely keep this on hand!
Rebecca L.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love this sunscreen so much. It wasn’t greasy and lasted for hours. It is a little pricey but I think it is worth if for the great job it does.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?