BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Krista M.
Robinson, TX
This will protect your skin from harsh sin rays like no other! It smells amazing as well and is so safe I use it on my son sometimes! Highly recommend
Tabitha W.
Saint Cloud, FL
This works wonders it's not overly oily, I have oily skin so this works just fine for me. I use it before I put anything else on my face in the morning
Prescilla R.
Palmetto, FL
I don't know how many times I can say this but I love love this thing!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!!!! its a must have!!!
Kelsey L.
Inverness , FL
Great sunscreen especially for the face because I trust it not to break me out but it is not one that I will constantly repurchase because of the price
Bree F.
Anything Tarte is amazing! But where can I find this??? :( Help! I don't know where to find this? I'm not too sure if this is at Ulta or Sephora?
Hollie S.
Mason , WV
Works well for sunscreen under makeup but I can't get past the smell. It is really off-putting and I hate that because I really love my tarte products.
Dallas C.
Vinemont , AL
This works good but just not worth the money. I honestly like a drugstore brand way better. I don't have sensitive skin so I use just about any product
Shawn C.
Love this product. You can definitely see a difference after a few uses and it didn't leave my face feeling tight or dry like some other products have!
Dana C.
Best sunscreen ever!!! I absolutely love this sunscreen. It's so light weight and it is great under your makeup. A must have for your skin care regime.
Mehgan A.
Buena Vista, GA
One of my new favorite sunscreens. I use it for me and my kids. It has a very nice smell and goes on smooth doesn't leave a greasy feeling on our skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?