BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Susan H.
Owensburg, IN
I received this as a sample and absolutely love it. It was light on my skin and did not smell like a sunscreen. I plan on buying a full size soon.
Armani X.
Cleveland, OH
Yes !when I say living I meant it ! This stuff smells great first of all and its lightweight and not greasy so I don't mind putting it on everyday
Pati F.
Boise, ID
I absolutely love it. It protects my skin so well and most of the Tarte products are fabulous anyways so I wasn't disappointed by this one either.
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
Who doesn't love Tarte anyways? I do!! Their products are bomb!! I can use every single one of their products and I know I won't be disappointed 💜
Katie R.
Madison, AL
So important to use to keep your skin looking young. It isn't enough to just use an anti-aging serum. Protect from the start. I love this product.
Amber S.
Jacksonville, NC
Very nice. I love how it makes the skin so soft and it last a very long time. You don't have to keep replying and it also puts moister in the skin
Mar b.
N Hollywood, CA
Amazing sun screen. Does not leave your face feeling greasy like most sun screens do. Totally recommend everyone to try, love all of tarte products
Gwendolyn J.
This is amazing! I love that it is a sunscreen in one of my favorite brands. It is very gentle and effective! Super awesome value, not too pricey!
Danielle B.
Great facial sunscreen for the winter time, applies semi thick and leaves a white hue to your face but if you apply makeup on top of it it's fine!
Tonya E.
Sandusky, OH
My favorite hands down. Because of my brown skin I don't need a high SPF. Perfect formula. No flashback. No breakout. Works well with moisturizer.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?