BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie H.
Love this product. From its scent to its smooth application, I can always count on it to be moisturizing and not too greasy! Highly recommend
Crazy J.
Durham, NC
Amazing! My skins feels soft and moisturizes when I use it, protected from the sun and it doesn't cause me to breakout which is even better.
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
One of my go to sunscreens. Many of them break me out or leave my skin feeling super greasy which I hate. This one d oesnt and that's amazing
cynthia s.
Tarte is one of the best brands I've worked with so far! It really helps to protect the skin on the face from the sun and other harsh things.
Savana C.
Norton, VA
Works well! I only had to apply once and kept me from the sun all day! Has a good smell not like most sunscreens that have that "odd" smell!
Amber C.
South Park, PA
I love this sunscreen. It's lightweight and smells pleasant. It doesn't have an overly offensive fragrance. Doesn't make my skin feel greasy.
Jill G.
Great to use in the summer to protect your sin. It doesn't feel heavy while still providing a lot of protection. Plus the packaging is nice!
Maggie L.
Wore this all week long under my makeup while on vacation at Disneyworld!! Loved it and it was hydrating and protected my face from sunburn!
jasleen k.
chicago, IL
It smells ok but it does the job plus i love tarte cosmetics but it was pretty good. The price was a little high but overall an OK experience
Sabrina S.
Bakersfield, CA
I have no negative comments about this product. It's one of my must haves all year. Even in the winter. It's become s comfort product for me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?