BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

S D.
Philadelphia , PA
Amazing product!!!! It is so hard to find a good sunscreen that actually product your skin without leaving a oily risdue and clog your pores but this does the trick! Tarte is amazing in all categories! Such high quality and reasonable price definitely worth it! Plus it's cruelty free!
I'm L.
Atlanta
Great coverage, not greasy. The packaging is a great size to keep in your bag and the design/color is nice. I would recommend to friends even with sensitive skin. I used this t on my children without issue.
Savannah B.
Meridiamville
This sunscreen does great with my skin! I have very sensitive skin that breaks out to skin products, but this one never makes my skin re act in such way! Gives my skin a glow. I would recommend to a friend.
Alexiss D.
Selma
I love this product because I never put sunscreen on even though studies say that you should wear sunscreen everyday! This product helps you do that because you don’t view it as sunscreen but rather lotion!
Not only does this sunscreen glide on your skin and feel so good but the bottle it comes in is so beautiful. It is a reasonable price and it met all my expectations. I recommend this to a lot of people.
Tasha A.
Valley Center, KS
Great for a day in the sun! It's lightweight so you can wear it under makeup if you want! I always use this on my chest/neck area and reapply every few hours or so. I would definitely buy it again! Love!
Rachel N.
Raleigh, NC
I have always been a fan of Tarte cosmetics, especially their mascara and eye makeup, however, I didn't like this product. The smell was really weird and not something I can see myself wearing long term.
Millyan L.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the smell of this sunscreen will wear anytime I know it's going to be a sunny day and I need protection comes in very nice packaging very effective would recommend to others
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
Love this !!! Super light and great to use under foundation. Doesn't move the foundation and sets up pretty quickly, doesn't leave the oily effect on the face . Can be used as a moisturizer
Chelsea K.
feels like a luxurious moisturizer that can be applied in the morning or before sun exposure. Ultra-lightweight and breathable with a signature fresh, ocean’s lily scent that feels like a day at the spa.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora