BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Carissa M.
Northridge , CA
Not too oily. Smells great and overall a good product. Good for sensitive skin. The presentation of product was appealing as well. I would buy this again.
Cassie E.
Woodland, CA
Such a wonderful product! I absolutely fell in love and it is by far my new fave! Found it at Sephora and will deff be going back for more when I run out!
Ashlyn M.
Gastonia, NC
Super awesome product! Worth every penny spent! I am not a first time user more like a repeated user of this product! Something I will always keep on hand!
Brooke H.
Ventura, CA
Loved this sunscreen. Super light weight and wasn't oilly. Would recommend wearing under sunscreen daily. Especially if you spend a lot of time in the sun.
Angela G.
Akron, OH
This just makes me feel clean and fancy to use such a nice sunscreen. I guess I wish it had more SPF. But this is really good for the face and not greasy.
Brittany R.
Buffalo, MO
As a fair natural redhead I absolutely love this. It isn't greasy at all, which is important because I have combination skin & it works well under makeup!!
Natalie F.
I like this sunscreen I think it is very nice but I have used once I don't have it anymore . But spf 30 is a little much for me and I got mine at sephora.
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
For the most part this product was good. My face started to dry up and one of my friends had this product and recommended it to me. It was nice packaging.
Kelli W.
Can't beat this product. I get burnt super easily which causes dark spots on my skin. This sunscreen keeps that from happening. Very long lasting as well.
Kristy H.
I loved this sunscreen. The packaging is cute and the product works. I have fair skin and burn easily so i wear this and dont burn at all! Highly recommend
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?