BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
jennyfer v.
I have never used it, but I did a search and they said that it is very good and that I recommend it only if they had something change in it
Jennifer V.
Loma Linda, CA
It's always great to have protection from the sun. It's always nice to have a specific sunscreen for your face. I really love this product.
Jennifer F.
Upland, CA
I use this when I have make up on and outside so far so good my expectations r Greta with this. I have been using it and will use it again
Cierra S.
Fountain , CO
Hands down best sunscreen and the only thing I'll use on my face. Super light weight and does an amazing job of protecting your skin.
Jackie S.
HUDSON, FL
this sunscreen is wonderful! I even use it on my kids. We didn't have to reapply it for about 6 hours. Its becoming my favorite sunscreen.
nur G.
It's amazing. Perfect for my skin! I loved it. I have used this a lot and it's so little on the skin. I use this every day before going out.
Elisabeth J.
Elk, WA
I like using this as a everyday sunscreen. IT is light and not greasy. IT also smells good too. A little goes a long way with this product.
courtnie b.
Monroe, LA
Received a deluxe size of this from Sephora Play! I liked it, used it for a day at the lake on my face. Didn't smell and wasn't too thick!
Natasha M.
Los Angeles, CA
Tarte cosmetics and moisturizers smell absolutely fresh and amazing. The quality is great and affordable. Must have for the summer/spring!
Lindsay C.
Cynthiana, KY
I love this stuff. Sometimes I wear it under my make up. Other times I wear it by itself. It is so moisturizing and keeps my face protected
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?