BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Vivian D.
This is easy to put on and it doesn't have a gross smell but it makes you look really shiny. I went to the beach the other day and tanned a little but it did not protect my face from the sun.
Danielle E.
Bellefontaine , OH
Seriously, this stuff is the greatest. It feels great on the skin, does not irritate it at all, and does not make my face feel greasy at all. I would definitely use over and over again. SPF is definitely key
Cary C.
Las Cruces, NM
This stuff is great. Goes under my makeup without causing a pilling or separation. I do give it 10 minute to settle in before I apply. But I have not had any problems so far! Doesn't have a chemicaly smell either! I will be buying this again! Its a hit for my face!
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Love this sun screen. It makes my face feel so soft. I apply it over my regular skin care products, and under my makeup. It keeps my skin from getting burnt in the summer.
Cait F.
North Pole, AK
You know that clogged feeling you get when you have to cover your face before you head to the beach? I tried this in Hawaii and was shocked it didn't leave me with that oily greasy feeling.
Laura R.
Fair Oaks, CA
I use this sunscreen under my makeup before I apply my primer and the texture and feel is light. I am still able to wear all the other products on top of the sunscreen without any problems
Margarett D.
North Bergen, NJ
Grate mineral/physical sunscreen. It leayers beautifully under make up and offers good protection. Hoe ever since it is a physocal sunscreen it can leave a white cast if you apply too much.
Lynnell C.
Dumfries, VA
Love the sun protection and it goes on flawlessly. very creamy but not too thick to apply. got this in my sephora play box but i would consider getting the full size.
Eliana F.
I recently picked this item up really fast at Sephora . I was in a rush to go to the beach so I picked this up and it was my first time ever and I applied it before I got to the beach all over my body and it worked so good I got home and I did not have any redness or signs of a sunburn
Mahallie M.
Chillicothe, OH
Absolutely love this! Helps protect for skin from the sun without causing it to be oily or causing break outs. It's a product I'm able to use with my sensitive skin!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back