BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stacey B.
Cincinnati, OH
This sunscreen is great and doesn't feel super heavy like other sunscreens. I feel like I'm not super shiny after applying it and it absorbs really well.
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
Tarteguard sunscreen is absolutely amazing. I love the cute bottle it goes on light keeps me protect & the scent of it isn't too strong. Highly recommend
Monique K.
Everett, MA
Tatre is such a fun line.. i love alot of there products but wasnt a fan of this spf. I have oily/combo skin and felt like an oil pit after a few hours.
Paris J.
Belle Chasse, LA
so good! I love that it’s super smooth and goes on so easy. I repeatedly use this item. It’s super good value at an awesome price. Also super effective.
S.Arturo V.
Smells good and that's important for me, it protect well for the city, this is not a product for beach but I love it for school, work and hang out at day
Tabitha O.
Baxter, TN
This is a great SPF level, but leaves the dreaded white cast all over my face. It's also very heavy feeling. I don't think I'd recommend this to anyone.
Sia V.
Poughkeepsie, NY
It is a little heavy on the skin and can go on looking a little too white. But it was great in the water and I didn't get a sun burn on my face all Sumer
Jenny K.
Love this tarte sunscreen lotion . I always apply this before I apply my primer . And it works great . It's a little pricey but it's works really good .
britnee a.
North Dartmouth, MA
I dont wear sunscreen often, but when i do this is my go to. It allows me to be protected from the sun but also achieve that summer glow we are all afer.
Kimberly T.
This is a great product. Really made my skin soft too! I highly recommend anything Tarte has. I love all their products. They are worth the price!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?