BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Erin W.
Lafayette, IN
I received a deluxe sample of the tinted Tarteguard and have been pleased with it. The coverage is nice for a weekend look and it's a solid product.
Mariana G.
San Marcos
Great for people who do not have oily skin. I️ personal do so I️ didn’t continue buying I️t after the first time. But I️t works great for my friend!!
Kailyn K.
Lisle, IL
This sunscreen doesn't have the traditional sunscreen smell which i love, it's creamy and light at the same time. A little pricey but well worth it.
Heaven M.
Statesboro, GA
I really enjoy this product because it goes on lightly and doesn't feel like you have a lot on. A little goes a long ways and its not that expensive.
kristy r.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this Tarte facial sunscreen! It never leaves my skin felling greasy. Make up layers over it perfectly and I never get Burt when I have it on.
Kaitlyn R.
Elgin, IL
A friend of mine recommended this to me and since then i've been using this stuff religiously.  Its kind of pricey but it's worth it.
Aurelia M.
Merced
I like that this sunscreen has a slight tint to it. It doesn't make my face pale white and it doesn'teave my face greasy. It's also very lightweight.
Courtney M.
Fayetteville, WV
This didnt feel greasy or slick on my skin. I am rather fair, so I did feel a need for multiple applications repeatedly to feel safe from the sun.
Jaycee C.
Winston Salem, NC
My favorite facial sunscreen. Not too greasy, absorbs quickly, foundation applies beautifully over it, smells good and the packaging is supes cute!
Ariel M.
I really do love this product and the benefits that come along with it. I even bought it for my best friends birthday not to long ago. It's amazing
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?