BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
cynthia s.
Tarte is one of the best brands I've worked with so far! It really helps to protect the skin on the face from the sun and other harsh things.
Becky R.
Mission, TX
This tarte item is super good , I love using it for when I go to the beach or outdoor activities during the summer. I swear by this product!
Maggie L.
Wore this all week long under my makeup while on vacation at Disneyworld!! Loved it and it was hydrating and protected my face from sunburn!
Alexis N.
Hammond, IN
I like it. It leaves my skin nice smooth and soft. So I would say it works pretty well. I don't exactly like the smell but it does the trick
Bridget H.
South Milwaukee, WI
I think spf 30 is perfect and I don't see any need to go any higher. So this was a no brainer for me. The smell is kind of odd but that's ok
Sabrina S.
Bakersfield, CA
I have no negative comments about this product. It's one of my must haves all year. Even in the winter. It's become s comfort product for me.
Kendra G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love Tarte!!! I loved it even
morewhen they came out with this sunscreen. Not only does it work great the packaging is awesomeans so cute
Marcela E.
Levelland , TX
I love tart product I got this as a gift and it was actually pretty great and I would recommend to anyone that likes that Extra protection
Erica H.
Just an average face sunscreen. Will I use it yes but would I repurchase this? No probably not. There are way better so screens after all.
Alexis B.
Holt, FL
I love this stuff. It feels really nice on the skin. I have oily skin and it doesn't clog my pores nor make my face a greasy mess. Love it
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?