BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Violeta B.
Bakersfield , CA
Love it gets the job done. No sunburn whatsoever. It applies easily and starts working right awAy. It's not too oily which I absolutely loved
Alexis N.
Hammond, IN
I like it. It leaves my skin nice smooth and soft. So I would say it works pretty well. I don't exactly like the smell but it does the trick
Evelyn C.
Burlington, NJ
Should be thicker but overall I am very satisfied with this product. I wouldn't say it's number one but it is in the top 5 ... Great product
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
I LOVEE this tarte sunscreen lotion. I got mine at ulta and I love it. I'm still using my first bottle but definitely will be re purchasing.
Kayley M.
Andover, NJ
Tried a trial size of this product. While I enjoyed the feeling of the sunscreen on my face, an SPF of 30 just won't cut it for my paleness.
Sara K.
Lake Village, AR
Beach bag must have! Smells good feels good and protects. It doesn't clog my pores or break me out. Soooooo worth it and it's cruelty free!!!
Jillian A.
Great sunscreen. Very light and breathable on the skin. The last thing you want in the summer is to have your face feel heavy with sunscreen.
Tesla M.
Morgantown, WV
Wonderful sunscreen for the face! Convenient travel size as well. It is light weight on the skin and smells good. It also doesn't clog pores.
Erika G.
Youngstown, OH
This is simply amazing. Good coverage, not sticky like other sunscreens. Little pricey but i want what’s going to protect my skin. Good smell
Chelsea S.
Great product everyone those who have oily skin. Doesn't make me feel greasy and living in Hawaii it can get humid and I don't get too oily!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?