BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nadia H.
Tatted sunscreen lotion keeps me from getting so burnt from the sun at the beach. I thought it was such a great idea to have a lotion infused with spf30
eva v.
san antonio
I used this after I washed my face and it really did bring those needed oils make to my face. I didn't really notice the spf and it's clear so that good!
Carlie B.
Huntington
It's a awesome product makes your skin feel and look amazing it's worth every penny tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Jenna M.
Port Chester, NY
I wouldn't use this over other SPF lotions I currently own, but it was decent. Wasn't as long lasting as I prefer, but I would use it for he short term.
Megan J.
Perry, FL
Love this stuff. It smells great, works great, and leaves my skin feeling extremely soft! I'm in love with it. I usually hate sunscreen, but love this!!
Erica F.
I love this for the summer it is unfortunate that it has been finished and I have to get more for this summer because I don't want to get as dark or tan
Brandi D.
paris, TX
I like the coverage you feel like you get when you use this. Its nice & thick so I feel pretty well protected. The price is high tho for some sunscreen.
Monique K.
Everett, MA
Tatre is such a fun line.. i love alot of there products but wasnt a fan of this spf. I have oily/combo skin and felt like an oil pit after a few hours.
Natalia G.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I think this product is to pricey for what it is I recommend the avene 50 sunscreen is amazinggg my dermatologist recommended to me and is my holy grail
Mileidi J.
This is one of the few sunscreens with very little scent. Goes on smooth without leaving white marks like other sunscreens and is non greasy on the skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?