BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Stephanie S.
Warners, NY
This stuff works very well and definitely doesn't make me too oily! Which is awesome because I get very oily in the summer and what's great is it works awesome with my makeup also! Love tarte as a brand also!
Savannah T.
Milton, FL
This is pretty good. Bought it at Sephora! It doesn't feel too heavy or have a bad smell. I use it in the summer to protect my skin. It's a little too pricey for me.
Natalie m.
Ogden, UT
Tarte's sunscreen lotion gives your skin Protection, Moisture, and Fragrance, but their is some downfalls... The intensive scent can not be convenient is you have delicate skin, and reapplication needed. The packaging is a really nice purple shade.
Anna F.
Western Sprgs, IL
I really like this sunscreen because I feel like it protects my skin really well, but I don't feel like it clogs my pores! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is thinking about getting it!
Allison P.
Not my favorite sunscreen due to the white cast it leaves. But I do love that this is a physical sunscreen so I feel safer using it than a chemical sunscreen. Effective at protecting skin and lovely packaging
Tanya G.
It does the job to protect my skin. And I can take it with anywhere cause of the size it gentle to my skin.!!! That a good thing so far it has not disappoint me with that said I would definitely buy it again.!!
Ivelisse  G.
San Antonio, TX
This a great sunscreen to wear under makeup. It goes on so light and doesn't leave you looking like a ghost. My concern with it is the amount of fragrance, don't really care for it.
Audrey I.
Robstown , Tx
I love Tarte products! This sunscreen lotion is so moisturizing and smells amazing. It protects my skin from the sun every time. I get no nose or face sun burns.
Kim A.
Tarte is always a favorite with anything. great smells, color, packaging, everything. i avoid the sun like it's business, but when i have to go, this is a go to.
Felisha M.
Phoenix, Arizona
I'm so happy with tarte! They have really came through for all of my needs especially living on Arizona a sunscreen like this that has 30 spf is crucial I'm obsessed! Hopefully they come out with more scents !
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora