BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Heather M.
Parkersburg , WV
Really love this brand and this product it's so gentle non greasy and gets that job done!! If ur in the market for sunscreen this is the go to
Product
Abigail M.
I love tarte. Just like every other product by them that I have used, this has been wonderful. It was great coverage without feeling oily or too heavy.
Shawn C.
Love this product. You can definitely see a difference after a few uses and it didn't leave my face feeling tight or dry like some other products have!
Bonnie L.
Great lightweight sunscreen that helps cover imperfections while protecting from sun damage. A little goes a long way, so it’s a great buy all around!
Summer C.
You can't go wrong with tarte. It's actually one of my favorite brands of makeup and skincare. Most of my everyday makeup/skincare products are tarte.
Princces E.
Oakley, CA
I received this in a travel size package. I like the fact that it has an SPF of 30 because a lot of times I forget to put some on prior to my make up.
Kaitlyn R.
Elgin, IL
A friend of mine recommended this to me and since then i've been using this stuff religiously.  Its kind of pricey but it's worth it.
Jobi P.
Love love love this sunscreen, it's the perfect consistency and doesn't leave that weird gray ashy color on my face the way a regular sunscreen would
kristy r.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this Tarte facial sunscreen! It never leaves my skin felling greasy. Make up layers over it perfectly and I never get Burt when I have it on.
Amanda N.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Love this cruelty-free sunscreen!  I bought this at Sephora after getting a sample, and couldn't be happier with the formula.  I will keep restocking!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?