BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
cynthia s.
Tarte is one of the best brands I've worked with so far! It really helps to protect the skin on the face from the sun and other harsh things.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion, its seriously a summer must have! This product is not sticky at all and glides on skin very good.
Cassandra V.
Olney, MD
Not my favorite sunscreen. I found it oily and sticky and it made me break out. How oily the formula felt made it unsuitable for daily wear.
noah d.
Cypress, TX
I love this ever since i started using it i rarely get sunurnet and the only time that i actually do get sunburt is when i forget to wear it
Erika G.
Youngstown, OH
This is simply amazing. Good coverage, not sticky like other sunscreens. Little pricey but i want what’s going to protect my skin. Good smell
Jasdip K.
Love this for the summer doesn''t leave you dry or too oily. also moisturizes well. did meet my expectations. Love the packaging very fancy.
Lauren A.
Millsap, TX
I only used a sample! I thought it was a great product! I have really dry skin and it helped but I wanted something a little but more creamy
Becky R.
Mission, TX
This tarte item is super good , I love using it for when I go to the beach or outdoor activities during the summer. I swear by this product!
Brittanh C.
Annapolis, MD
I love all tarte products so I look to them for most of my skincare and makeup needs. I love the smell of this product and it lasts all day!
Luz H.
I love this sunscreen is amazing!! it feel so good in my face, not oily at all, I can put it again in 2 hrs cause of this great cute bottle.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?