BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Geri B.
Wilsonville, NE
This is a great sunscreen. Blends easily into the skin and even works well as a base for your makeup during the summer. Has SPF 30 and works on any skin type.
Paola M.
Milwaukee , WI
This little bottle is great. I wish the size was bigger! It refreshes my face like no other. I love tarte and all there products. You can't go wrong with them.
Jacqueline H.
Oswego
Great product! Worked well with a full face of makeup ! Did not effect my oily skin and gave great sun protection. Also good for just ur face with no makeup !
Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA
I typically use this product on its own. It leaves my skin looking dewy. It smells good. It me my expectations, it didn't feel too heavy or sticky on my face.
Michelle F.
Corona, CA
My every day moisturizer. I use it under my makeup everyday. Some days I skip foundation and just use this. I bought it from Sephora! Definitely worth buying!
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I like using this sunscreen on my face because it doesn't break me out but it is not worth the price. It leaves my face super white but it does rub in easily.
Sonya E.
This is gold, not literally but it's pretty close in my books. It feels a little pricy obviously. But if you're a tarte brand person, than THIS stuff is legit.
alicia w.
Staten Island
Leaves skin feeling soft. Didn't burn my eyes like some sunscreens do to me. Even avoiding the eye area. Was able to apply my full face makeup over it as well.
Anna H.
This is a great sunscreen but I would not purchase it again because there isn't enough product in it for the price that your paying especially for a sunscreen.
Sm🥀🖤
los angeles
My go to sunscreen it's absolutely amazing and feels great on my skin! Not to mention the packaging is amazing! Gentle on my skin an fights the sun like crazy!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?