BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Neysa S.
I really like this moisturizer! I use it in the summer when I work on the river. It is thick enough hat it stays put and I don’t worry about sweating it off, but not too thick that I feel like it’s heavy on my skin. It’s perfect alone or under makeup. It smells great too!
Sarah P.
White Plains, NY
This product for me was greasy but not moisturizing. It left a horrible gray cast on my skin. I didn’t like the smell. i would not repurchase. The Josie Maran argon sunscreen is much better if you’re looking for something that does what this one claims. 100% pass for me.
Jay M.
Sacramento , CA
The packaging on this bottle is extraordinary beautiful. The product itself worked good. I use it under my makeup and after my moisturizer to protect my skin from the harsh sun rays. I would purchase it again just for the fact that I absolutely love the bottle!
Amanda C.
I use this sunscreen religiously in the summer as well as lightly in the winter. This is the only sunscreen that does not break out my face. Upon putting it on it dries almost instantly, it doesn't leave a greasy feel and it still moisturizes and hydrates the skin.
Lexx M.
Berwyn, IL
Great sunscreen. I felt it did a good job. It was in nice packaging. It was definitely effective. I bought it online. On tarte cosmetics. I would buy again. And I would recommend to others to buy also. Definitely not a waste of money. You would be pleased.
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
I love this product . It works very well . It has a good scent also and I would recommend this to anyone . It’s lasts for a long time also .  I bought mine at Sephora in the mall . It was a good price for it especially meaning it works really good . I love the bottle it comes in also .
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I’ve only used this a few times since I purchased it at the end of the summer, but I really liked it! Worked well and smelled great! The product wasn’t too greasy feeling and didn’t cause any sort of irritation on my sensitive skin. I’ll likely repurchase it!
Ashley J.
Seminole, TX
This Tarte SPF is pretty great. It doesn’t feel heavy or tacky. If you use any one skincare product please just wear SPF! This one is good & inexpensive. No heavy smell & doesn’t clog pores. Doesn’t feel greasy at all. Def recommend to anyone looking.
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
You only need two or three pumps to cover your face. It’s a very gentle cream that could work in any skin type. This is the first time I ever bought it and I was very impressed with the packaging. I probably won’t buy it again because it is kind of expensive:
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes , CA
I love this stuff! Seriously, this has become a regular part of my morning routine. It feels amazing on my skin and gentle enough to use everyday. Just put it on and then put on my makeup and I’m ready to head out knowing the harsh UV rays don’t stand a chance!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?