BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
sierra k.
Cape Coral, FL
Very good product! definitely not my favorite high end sunscreens! For the product size i feel like it is worth the value! Defintley cheaper than i expected! It drys your skin out when you use it though! And i wish for being a high end brand it would have a hight SPF!
Gracie S.
Leon, WV
I bought this at sephora a couple weeks ago, and it is by far the best sunscreen. It is so gentle on my sensitive skin. The packaging is adorable. It exceeded my expectations. I use it everyday before putting on my moisturizer and It makes my skin look and feel great
katelyn r.
Stafford, VA
Tarte cosmetics is my absolute favorite. i always reach for their products. Ive been using their products for years and I've never been disappointed with anything. Their packaging is to die for. There products are absolutely perfect if only they were a little cheaper.
Ashley T.
Rexburg, ID
I got the small size of this in my sephora play box and tried it out and loved it! the smell wasn't very strong which i really liked. I don't like a strong fragrance in my facial products. the spf 30 was really nice to have for my face since typically i just use a 15
Emely D.
sugar land, TX
I am all for not feeling sticky! I like this sunscreen, its very gentle on my face doesn't make me breakout. I am a first time user i found out about it from youtube. Still testing it out, seems to be effective. It does its job from the time that i have been using it.
Alexa S.
Mill Creek , WA
I bought this when Tarte launched this product. I do love it for my fair skin, that gets burnt easily. I do not buy it that often because it was a little too pricey for something I use every single day. But the pckaging and branding is great and its protects my skin.
Sera C.
Non-greasy and light and smells great. Typically sunscreen breaks me out but I've found that this is light enough and hasn't yet clogged my pores. Would repurchased and love the packaging. Its way better to have the pump vs. a tube. I just wish they had a higher SPF.
carla l.
Salem, OR
I wasn't really impressed with the product. Why pay so much for sunscreen? It does a decent job, has a pleasant fragrance, and isn't oily, but it IS overpriced. While I like the product, I would never actually buy it; I received a sample to try initially, thankfully.
Kayla M.
Seattle, WA
I think this is a good sunscreen. I def don't think i would repurchase this because it is sooo expensive for such a tiny amount of product. It is super gentle, and the packaging is absolutely to die for. I love this and would recommend it to anyone looking to splurge.
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
I have really enjoy using this sunscreen. It is light enough to wear under full coverage make up. The feel of it is really nice on the skin. I feel protected without being weighed down. I always use it when my foundation doesn't contain SPF. It's an essential for me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?