BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dominique W.
Monroeville, AL
I really recommend this product because it gives off a beautiful effect on your face. And just go on sephora.com so I really would recommend to you to start up because it makes your face look clean and nice and it finishes off the face really really well
Jordan D.
South Point, OH
Such a great lightweight sunscreen. Lasted longer than i expected, 6 hours i believe. I love using this under my makeup during the summer to add that extra protection! Would highly recommend for those who don’t mind spending the extra penny on sunscreen!
Mary G.
Portland, OR
My favorite go to brand. Super cute packaging, doesn't feel too heavy or sticky like some brands I've tried before. Definitely would use it again. Not too pricey. Tarte never disappoints! Ultra is my favorite place to pick it up, or on the tarte website.
Allie W.
Bristol, TN
First this stuff smells so much better than any other sunscreen I've ever used. It isn't greasy and doesn't make your makeup streaky. I love it. This is the only sunscreen I will use. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Chloe W.
I tried this sunscreen based on the good reviews for this... and was so disappointed. I have combination skin (not extreme)... but the sunscreen did not absorb into my skin at all and was super greasy looking, my skin was so shiny. The smell is decent.
Michele W.
I love this Tarte sunscreen. It smells fantastic and goes on light and clean. I use it in place of my morning moisturizer and my skin smells great all day. I’m not one to burn, but I like knowing that I’m protected from premature aging and skin cancer!
Natasha V.
Works great nice soft consistency, lasts long but doesn’t interrupt my make up or break my skin out I will definitely e purchasing more in the future, love the bottle and the color, it is gentle because some spf face lotions break me out or burn my eyes
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Lifesaver this product works wonders for my skin! I LOVE tarte and every single one of its products. I am never let down with this sunscreen and prefer it over all other brands. Absolutely the best sunscreen and super flexible to mix with other products
Hannah G.
POWELL, TN
Tarte is always SPOT ON WITH PACKAGING. People tell you you dont need sunscreen year round but you do. And this is like a fancy sunscreen per say. I personally love the smell of all Tarte products. They are my favorite company so far when it comes to make up.
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
I like this sunscreen for using under makeup that does not contain any spf. It feels light, and isn't greasy, which is a definite plus for me! It is on the higher end of the price range for facial sunscreen, but you can't put a price on sun protection!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?