BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Larissa C.
Boonville, CA
There is so much product!! A little goes a long way! Believe me that this product is truly worth your money because your face feels fresh and there's no problem of facing the sun alone!
Hannah W.
Topeka , KS
I had a sample of this from Sephora. I've been using it for a while. I'm not crazy about this sunscreen I haven't seen that there's anything so special or so ground breaking about it. Just seemed like a good sun screen.
Leslie Z.
Lynwood
Great prodict so far I've never had an issue with it.
I usually tend to apply it on my face when I will not be using any makeup, I feel like it works better for me.
Landon B.
Tipp City, OH
This sunscreen has saved my life on a few occasions!!!!! It has been great to use this product instead of my normal product which is Hawaiian tropics. Or banana boat. I have used and loved this product for a while now!
Payal P.
Flower Mound, TX
So light and non greasy! I love this sunscreen for every day use underneath my makeup! I find that it doesn't get very oily and greasy throughout the day and that it keeps me protected!
Vanessa D.
Katy
I received this as a gift and I didn't think I'd like it but I definitely turned that around then I started using it. It has a refreshing scent and doesn't feel you heavy under your makeup.
kristin W.
Jefferson City, MO
I have loved this product for years. I do get quite a bit of use out of it in the summer. It's a staple on my vanity. Although there are cheaper ones that work just as good as this one.
Shauna S.
Aurora, CO
This sunscreen was light weight which is always a must for me. It is perfect under makeup. Not sure if it is supposed to moisturize but it seems to do just enough to not be heavy and not dry you out at the same time.
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
This sunscreen is amazing in all ways but its scent. It smells way too potent, but does truly provide long lasting protection from the sun. In addition, it is gentle on my sensitive skin, and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and super moisturized.
Chantalle J.
houston, TX
I think this product is great. I don't use sunscreen as much as I should but o definitely recommend this product to everyone. Again a little pricey but very worth it
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora