BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Karina C.
Lakeland, FL
Love, love, loveeeee this suncream!! I havent try any suncream as good as this one! What i love the most of this one is the scent that it has.. i loveee it
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
For the most part this product was good. My face started to dry up and one of my friends had this product and recommended it to me. It was nice packaging.
Kate L.
Claremont , NH
Such a lightweight formula that applies smoothly on skin always. I was surprised to see the flashback beneath makeup was minimal. I highly recommend this!
Kristy H.
I loved this sunscreen. The packaging is cute and the product works. I have fair skin and burn easily so i wear this and dont burn at all! Highly recommend
Brooke H.
Ventura, CA
Loved this sunscreen. Super light weight and wasn't oilly. Would recommend wearing under sunscreen daily. Especially if you spend a lot of time in the sun.
Claudia C.
Cleburne, TX
I love that a brand like taste that is so good with makeup is really good with skin care too. The price is a little high but it is worth every cent.
Cassie E.
Woodland, CA
Such a wonderful product! I absolutely fell in love and it is by far my new fave! Found it at Sephora and will deff be going back for more when I run out!
Rachel S.
This is a great sunscreen! Lightweight, absorbs nicely, and has a nice amount of SPF. I wish it came in a larger bottle for body or neck and shoulder use.
 Taylor   .
Tampa, FL
I got a sample of this product from Sephora and after a few days of using it I bought the full size. This does not leave your skin greasy at all, I love it
Mileidi J.
This is one of the few sunscreens with very little scent. Goes on smooth without leaving white marks like other sunscreens and is non greasy on the skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?