BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sabrina S.
Bakersfield, CA
I have no negative comments about this product. It's one of my must haves all year. Even in the winter. It's become s comfort product for me.
Grace L.
Staten Island, NY
I got a sample of this one in a beauty box and while it was a good sunscreen, it did make me feel a bit oily. Not something I would purchase.
Lauren A.
Millsap, TX
I only used a sample! I thought it was a great product! I have really dry skin and it helped but I wanted something a little but more creamy
jasleen k.
chicago, IL
It smells ok but it does the job plus i love tarte cosmetics but it was pretty good. The price was a little high but overall an OK experience
Jillian A.
Great sunscreen. Very light and breathable on the skin. The last thing you want in the summer is to have your face feel heavy with sunscreen.
carla c.
San clemente, CA
I love tarte, this is my fave brand to get products from. They have yet to make a product that does not work for my skin. 😊😊😊 I am very happy
Victoria C.
E Williston, NY
It protects your skin from the sun and has a wonderful wear time. It definitely has a nice moisturizing effect that some sunscreens don't do.
Luz S.
Gardena, CA
I love tarte, and all of its products, who doesn't need a sunscreen. we all do even if its forecast outside we all need to protect ourselves.
Cassandra V.
Olney, MD
Not my favorite sunscreen. I found it oily and sticky and it made me break out. How oily the formula felt made it unsuitable for daily wear.
Jill G.
Great to use in the summer to protect your sin. It doesn't feel heavy while still providing a lot of protection. Plus the packaging is nice!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?