BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
marissa c.
Tarts is an amazing brand. I would initially never think to go to them for sunscreen but I'm glad I did. It's long lasting and smells amazing.
Crystal M.
This sunscreen lotion is really good. A little thick in consistency and not as liquidy as I like it but it’s still good. It gets the job done.
Candice S.
I received a sample of this from my Sephora play box and I love it. It's not greasy and it only has a light scent that isn't too overpowering.
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This lotion is very soft and moisturizing. My skin soaked it right up and makeup sits on top of it really nicely. It’s perfect for daily wear.
Cailey J.
Island lake
Tarte is always my go too I love tarte. Tarte is such a great brand I love everything from there! This doesn’t make me break out or anything.!
Brianna M.
Brainerd, MN
This stuff works amazing. I wear it almost all summer. Its good in quality and the price. If your obessed with lotion like me you will love it!
Daisy D.
Fort Eustis, VA
Cute packaging. Did not use it much but it was alright. Probably will not buy again bc I'm not a big fan of sunscreens unless its summer time.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
I just started using this and really like it. I need a daily sunscreen for under my foundation and I like that this doesn't roll up on my face.
Jorji B.
Columbia, TN
The best sunscreen for my face that I have ever used! No white cast, no irritating breakouts, it's just so good. This is a must have for summer
Christie D.
Phoenix, AZ
I like the consistency of the product and how it feels under make up! You can wear it everyday without feeling like you’re clogging your pores.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?