BY TARTE #20 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie P.
Good stuff def recommend! Leaves skin smooth and stuff. Doesn't make you break out. It really gives you the protection it says it's gonna give your skin.
Jenissa M.
Lancaster , PA
My best sunscreen ever protects you well has a very good smell ! Prefect I love it and you should try it! It's the bomb and I wouldn't say anything else
Jami S.
Olive Hill, KY
Love I this wear it as a primer if I know I'll be in the sun all day. I don't feel greasy and it's got a great matte finish on my skin if wearing alone.
Kori H.
Stanton, KY
got this as a gift and I wish I had more! it was the best cream I've had in forever. made my skin smooth, had no gross texture and also smelled amazing!
Patty T.
Love the smell and feel of this sunscreen. It doesn't have any of that normal sunscreen smell and doesn't go on oily. Seemed to stay on for a while, too.
Heather B.
San Antonio, TX
After useing this sunscreen I will never use another one lol. Its fantastic and I need a good sunscreen becuase I burn easily. Defiantly one of the best.
Erin B.
Works great. Sits well underneath my foundation. Went to Vegas and didn't get a sunburn at all which is crazy because I usually burn in overcast weather.
Terri H.
Culpeper
This sunscreen works very well. It lasts a while but I reapply it generously just so I know my face won't burn. I'm definitely tentive about my sunscreen
Natalia G.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I think this product is to pricey for what it is I recommend the avene 50 sunscreen is amazinggg my dermatologist recommended to me and is my holy grail
Stephany G.
Winnetka, CA
I liked the taste Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30. The smell could've been a little better but it did make the skin feel refreshed.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?