BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Monica B.
Tarte is amazing. I love every single thing that tarte comes out with. They definitely put everything into making each product. It is soft and gentle and the packaging, wow. Amazing. I would definitely recommend this.
Vanessa D.
Katy
I received this as a gift and I didn't think I'd like it but I definitely turned that around then I started using it. It has a refreshing scent and doesn't feel you heavy under your makeup.
Maria M.
It's a nice lotion for your face. It doesn't cause breakouts or clogged pores. It's nice to carry in your purse and slather on a few times during the day. Stay looking young!!!!
Landon B.
Tipp City, OH
This sunscreen has saved my life on a few occasions!!!!! It has been great to use this product instead of my normal product which is Hawaiian tropics. Or banana boat. I have used and loved this product for a while now!
Lindsey T.
Kenner, LA
Love a good lotion with sunscreen in it. I use this product every morning and my face feels great. Doesn't dry it out either. Very gentle on skin and it smells pleasant. I would recommmend to anyone out there
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
I received a deluxe sample of the tarte tarteguard sunscreen from sephora and I really enjoyed it. I put if under my moisturizer in the morning before I go for my morning walk and it's great!
Leslie Z.
Lynwood
Great prodict so far I've never had an issue with it.
I usually tend to apply it on my face when I will not be using any makeup, I feel like it works better for me.
Ellen O.
Savannah, GA
This is a great sunscreen that I use practically every day. It's not greasy, and the packaging is super cute. I love it for days by the pool or just to get some extra protection for my skin when I'm going about my day.
Larissa C.
Boonville, CA
There is so much product!! A little goes a long way! Believe me that this product is truly worth your money because your face feels fresh and there's no problem of facing the sun alone!
Vanessa F.
Los Angeles, CA
Non-greasy formula with a very light scent. Worked great all naturale or under my foundation. I did not break out at all which is usually the case with other sunscreens. A little goes a long way! Def worth the money.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora