BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kimberly T.
This is a great product. Really made my skin soft too! I highly recommend anything Tarte has. I love all their products. They are worth the price!
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX
This gives flashback ao beware but other than that tarte isy favorite brand they always have wonderful products and the ingredients in them back them up.
Paris J.
Belle Chasse, LA
so good! I love that it’s super smooth and goes on so easy. I repeatedly use this item. It’s super good value at an awesome price. Also super effective.
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
Love this sunscreen from Tarte. Doesn't leave your face feeling sticky or put a heavy film on your skin. Feels more like a moisturizer than a sunscreen.
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
Tarteguard sunscreen is absolutely amazing. I love the cute bottle it goes on light keeps me protect & the scent of it isn't too strong. Highly recommend
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
This is the best sunscreen lotion you will love it. I love it so much. It’s not worth it to spend money on cheap sunscreen save your money and buy this.
Reagan S.
Beautiful! No sunburn on my face (but my chest and shoulders got it pretty badly..) it's very smooth and light weight, highly highly highly recommend!!
Krista M.
Robinson, TX
This will protect your skin from harsh sin rays like no other! It smells amazing as well and is so safe I use it on my son sometimes! Highly recommend
Gabriela R.
Take care of your face for a future flawless skin. Tarte Tarteguard 20 Sunscreen Lotion is the one I recommend. I love it and don't go out without it!
Prescilla R.
Palmetto, FL
I don't know how many times I can say this but I love love this thing!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!!!! its a must have!!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?