BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jorji B.
Columbia, TN
The best sunscreen for my face that I have ever used! No white cast, no irritating breakouts, it's just so good. This is a must have for summer
Nichole M.
I love tarte brand
It smells great and always leaves my fave smooth and never oily.

I have very combination skin and this product works wonders
Cassandra R.
South Bend, IN
Great product. I loved that when I used this. My face didn't break out like it usually does with sunscreen. Just wish the smell was different.
heaven b.
It's one of my go too but honestly I'm not sure I'd buy it again I think they may have something better suited for my dry skin and t zone oils
Malika P.
Springfield, VA
Love, love, love! This product felt great on my skin! If you're looking for a great sun screen with great protection! This is the one for you!
Anna M.
Passaic , NJ
This right here is a life saver love that they came out with a skin care collection and it's compact so fits just about anywhere for on the go
Cassandra E.
Beachwood, NJ
I absolutely love my Tarteguard SPF 30! It's small enough that I can throw it in any bag while on the go and always be protected from the sun!
sara c.
13795 E 4th circle #12-207 Aurora CO
Very creamy feels nice on skin .feels refreshing on the skin . the smell is very nice in my opinion love the packaging in all I think it works
Zoe C.
Not one of my favorite sunscreens but it does do the job well. I feel it moisturizes my skin well and for me doesn't have an off putting smell.
Kandie V.
Glendale , AZ
Every day before i leave my house i put this on, it works better than other products I've tried but it can be better. The packaging is pretty.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?