BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Laura H.
Germantwn Hls, IL
I thought about this all day the first time that I tried it because it made my skin feel so soft and hydrated. I need to buy this again - it's. Wonderful.
McKenna B.
Mineral Point
keeps me from getting super sun burnt. which happens pretty fast because i'm a red head and very pale. its good and doesn't have that super sunscreen scent
Ashlyn M.
Gastonia, NC
Super awesome product! Worth every penny spent! I am not a first time user more like a repeated user of this product! Something I will always keep on hand!
Tayla W.
AWSOME PRODUCT. Protects you skin very well from the sun and also hydrates. Nevermind how damn cute the bottle is. Highly recommended. Tarte is amazing !!
Isabel L.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this product, it protects my skin and is not extra greasy, its fresh and has a good scent. I use it everyday after vit c serum and under foundation
Brooke H.
Ventura, CA
Loved this sunscreen. Super light weight and wasn't oilly. Would recommend wearing under sunscreen daily. Especially if you spend a lot of time in the sun.
Kristy H.
I loved this sunscreen. The packaging is cute and the product works. I have fair skin and burn easily so i wear this and dont burn at all! Highly recommend
Rachel S.
This is a great sunscreen! Lightweight, absorbs nicely, and has a nice amount of SPF. I wish it came in a larger bottle for body or neck and shoulder use.
Brittany R.
Buffalo, MO
As a fair natural redhead I absolutely love this. It isn't greasy at all, which is important because I have combination skin & it works well under makeup!!
 Taylor   .
Tampa, FL
I got a sample of this product from Sephora and after a few days of using it I bought the full size. This does not leave your skin greasy at all, I love it
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?