BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yu C.
Received a sample of this through my Sephora play box. I like it. Would I purchase? Possibly. I usually get moisturizer or bb cream with an spf already
Sara K.
Richland Center, WI
I love this product. I have a scent sensitivity to most sunscreen bit good one is a light enough scent which isn't overpowering buy still smells great
Adileny C.
Salt Lake City, UT
This sunscreen is pretty good but I feel it just takes a while to sink into the skin. It's hard to tell if it's really protecting my skin from the sun.
Bonnie L.
Great lightweight sunscreen that helps cover imperfections while protecting from sun damage. A little goes a long way, so it’s a great buy all around!
Layla S.
Glendale, CA
I have combination skin and i feel like this makes me super oily. Other than that i don't get red when i use this and go in the sun so i guess it works.
Carolyn C.
Orange Park, FL
My beach bag essential!! Great product, smells amazing and is light weight. It's a little pricey but feels so good on the skin you forget the price ;)
Hannah P.
Las Vegas, NV
I live in Vegas and we have a swimming pool in our backyard and I love putting sunscreen from Tarte on my body and it helps me from getting burnt skin
Joy W.
Clare, MI
This goes on kind of liquify, but then dries down beautifully on the skin. I love that it provides such great and comfortable protection from the sun.
Randi B.
Slidell, LA
Very good sunscreen always put under foundation before my primer and have had no problems with sunburn on face and went to beach and came home happy :)
Ghostie S.
Loxahatchee, FL
Worked well !! however i hoped for better :/. STILL REALLY GOOD THOUGH! I do recommend it if you love soft and cooling sunscreens that aren't too harsh
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?