BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
joenna g.
love this product. love that tarte is for such good causes😊 also this product I love because it's very moisturizing and has a nice smell to it!
Brandy L.
Raleigh, NC
Light weight sunscreen that goes on smoothly and feels nice on the skin. I have very fair skin and this protects it from the harsh summer rays.
Christie D.
Phoenix, AZ
I like the consistency of the product and how it feels under make up! You can wear it everyday without feeling like you’re clogging your pores.
Jessica W.
Clarksville, TN
Has good consistency , very smooth and sleek. Very gentle on skin. Packing is pretty easy to get into . The color is so cute , not too pricey.
Laci B.
I love Tarte! It's my favorite brand! This product is a little expensive but definitely worth the price! Goes on smoothly and is full coverage.
Faythe C.
Minden, LA
It doesnt leave my face feeling oily, which was nice. I like how the sunscreen is included, it helps eliminate having to put it on separately.
Azucena B.
New Rochelle, NY
This is the best sunscreen ever ! This is my first time using it, I would totally recommend this to others. Very effective and nice packaging .
Aly N.
Really nice and light for the face, nice smell and gentle texture. Good price but a bit small. My go to for the summer and keeping in my purse.
Morgan T.
It's a little think and I didn't really care for it. Made me feel oily throughout my days at Disney (which is where I tend to use it the most)
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
I love this from tarte. Super affordable. I use this whenever i dont has makeup on and want to keep my skin looking fresh. love the packaging.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?