BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda L.
mobile, AL
Perfect coverage with out feeling oily so that was a big plus to me! And smells amazing. Only had to reapply once and that was due to me showering off the sand.
Angela R.
I love this sunscreen. It's not oily, and soaks into my skin without leaving a film like some sunscreens. The scent is really nice and the packaging is so cute!
Fary S.
Me gusta este protector solar, lo llevó usando un tiempo, me gusta mucho por no tiene una textura pegajosa lo que no me gusta es que la protección es solo de 30
Mandy C.
Honestly didn't really use that much when I had it. My foundation already had SPF in it so I didn't see any reason. Would use if I had a foundation with no SPF.
Chanise M.
Tempe, AZ
It is extremely light! I loved the glow your skin has with this product also. I use it on a really sunny day and I don't even get lost lines from my sunglasses!
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
This sunscreen doesn’t feel like sunscreen at all, more like a tinted moisturizer. This a touch of coverage for when you don’t want to really get made up.
Tatiana B.
Porter Ranch , CA
I am still new to this tarte lotion but so far nothing but good things to say about it. It is a little more on the expensive side but it is definitely worth it.
Sarah L.
Love this stuff. I use this under makeup or alone. Always wear sunscreen to help the appearance of your skin as you age. This stuff is great and smells so good!
samantha k.
Macomb, MI
Love the smell of this lotion it's not heavy at all and it works great i bought it at sephora in one of the boxes with multiple sample sizes in it and i love it
Essence G.
Tulsa, OK
Works like a charm and is in a convenient size so your able to carry it around with you on the go and it applies smooth as if you literally are applying lotion.
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?