BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

ana g.
This will make your skin look young and feel fresh not greesy like many other face sunscreens! It also doesnt have harsh chemicals that hurt your skin and it doesnt break you out.
Jillian F.
Mentor, OH
Leaves your face feeling not greasy but doesn't smell that great. Perfect size to throw in your purse and pretty packaging but would use if it had a better scent.
Lucia S.
Glen Arm, MD
I received this product in my Sephora play box and I have only used it a few times. I like that it's not too oily but still hydrating. I used my makeup over and didn't notice any creasing which was nice :)
Chasity B.
Wildwood, GA
Love this sunscreen! Smells amazing' works good and leaves skin feeling good! I can wear it under makeup! It's thin but really works and keeping my face protected
Savannah B.
Meridiamville
This sunscreen does great with my skin! I have very sensitive skin that breaks out to skin products, but this one never makes my skin re act in such way! Gives my skin a glow. I would recommend to a friend.
Victoria H.
Del Rio, TX
Perfect product , love the way it leaves my face feeling afterward. It's extremely gentle on the face. I believe it's a good price for this product. You get what you pay for. I highly recommend to others
S D.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing product!!!! It is so hard to find a good sunscreen that actually product your skin without leaving a oily risdue and clog your pores but this does the trick! Tarte is amazing in all categories! Such high quality and reasonable price definitely worth it! Plus it's cruelty free!
Leslie L.
Winnetka, CA
The only reason why I don't give this product a whole 5star is because it was a little sticky and I felt like I had to put it on a lot. But the overall product it's self is still very good for protection.
Isabella C.
War,WV
Protects my face from the suns rays I've never been burnt when I'm wearing this. Met all of my expectations because not once did I get burnt. This was very gentle and easy to put on. I definitely would recommend to other that are easily burnt.
Not only does this sunscreen glide on your skin and feel so good but the bottle it comes in is so beautiful. It is a reasonable price and it met all my expectations. I recommend this to a lot of people.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back