BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Natalie F.
I like this sunscreen I think it is very nice but I have used once I don't have it anymore . But spf 30 is a little much for me and I got mine at sephora.
Ashlyn M.
Gastonia, NC
Super awesome product! Worth every penny spent! I am not a first time user more like a repeated user of this product! Something I will always keep on hand!
McKenna B.
Mineral Point
keeps me from getting super sun burnt. which happens pretty fast because i'm a red head and very pale. its good and doesn't have that super sunscreen scent
Kate L.
Claremont , NH
Such a lightweight formula that applies smoothly on skin always. I was surprised to see the flashback beneath makeup was minimal. I highly recommend this!
Tayla W.
AWSOME PRODUCT. Protects you skin very well from the sun and also hydrates. Nevermind how damn cute the bottle is. Highly recommended. Tarte is amazing !!
Isabel L.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this product, it protects my skin and is not extra greasy, its fresh and has a good scent. I use it everyday after vit c serum and under foundation
Rachel S.
This is a great sunscreen! Lightweight, absorbs nicely, and has a nice amount of SPF. I wish it came in a larger bottle for body or neck and shoulder use.
Claudia C.
Cleburne, TX
I love that a brand like taste that is so good with makeup is really good with skin care too. The price is a little high but it is worth every cent.
Brooke H.
Ventura, CA
Loved this sunscreen. Super light weight and wasn't oilly. Would recommend wearing under sunscreen daily. Especially if you spend a lot of time in the sun.
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
For the most part this product was good. My face started to dry up and one of my friends had this product and recommended it to me. It was nice packaging.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?