BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aly N.
Really nice and light for the face, nice smell and gentle texture. Good price but a bit small. My go to for the summer and keeping in my purse.
I've only used this once while I went to the beach with my friends. And it gave me a good amount of sun protection the packaging was so cute !
Azucena B.
New Rochelle, NY
This is the best sunscreen ever ! This is my first time using it, I would totally recommend this to others. Very effective and nice packaging .
Jess W.
Cocoa, FL
Packaging was beautiful and works amazing. I didn't have any concerns for this product before use and I still don't after using it many times.
Morgan T.
It's a little think and I didn't really care for it. Made me feel oily throughout my days at Disney (which is where I tend to use it the most)
Jessica W.
Clarksville, TN
Has good consistency , very smooth and sleek. Very gentle on skin. Packing is pretty easy to get into . The color is so cute , not too pricey.
Faythe C.
Minden, LA
It doesnt leave my face feeling oily, which was nice. I like how the sunscreen is included, it helps eliminate having to put it on separately.
Michaela G.
Fairmont, WV
It was really nice! I don't burn easy, but I wear it just in case! It doesn't sit heavy on the face and doest make your face look really white!
Christie D.
Phoenix, AZ
I like the consistency of the product and how it feels under make up! You can wear it everyday without feeling like you’re clogging your pores.
joenna g.
love this product. love that tarte is for such good causes😊 also this product I love because it's very moisturizing and has a nice smell to it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?