BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rosalina C.
Tustin, CA
This product is an absolute miracle. It deeply moisturizers it perfect for dry skin. You can feel a great difference when applying to you your skin. It's smells very good and is sensitive to the skin so your skin and have a glow
Carson R.
Fresno, CA
Tarte products are amazing i love them. Not to heavy on the skin . Bought at ulta . I would recommend this to anyone wondering. I will purchase these products again.
Lindsey T.
Metairie, LA
Love a good lotion with sunscreen in it. I use this product every morning and my face feels great. Doesn't dry it out either. Very gentle on skin and it smells pleasant. I would recommmend to anyone out there
Leslie Z.
Lynwood
Great prodict so far I've never had an issue with it.
I usually tend to apply it on my face when I will not be using any makeup, I feel like it works better for me.
Brittany L.
Defuniak Springs, FL
I really liked the light feel of it on my face! For the price, it wasn't that bad of a deal. I would definitely buy again! It definitely did meet my expectations!
Stephanie S.
Warners, NY
This stuff works very well and definitely doesn't make me too oily! Which is awesome because I get very oily in the summer and what's great is it works awesome with my makeup also! Love tarte as a brand also!
I tried this as a sampler, and liked the consistency, it is not heavy at all, feels good in the skin!
Chasity B.
Wildwood, GA
Love this sunscreen! Smells amazing' works good and leaves skin feeling good! I can wear it under makeup! It's thin but really works and keeping my face protected
ana g.
This will make your skin look young and feel fresh not greesy like many other face sunscreens! It also doesnt have harsh chemicals that hurt your skin and it doesnt break you out.
Amy P.
Worked while on the lake all day. Protected my face, neck, and chest without breaking me out. Absorbed quickly.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?