BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
MaryCruz M.
Los Angeles, CA
The packaging of this product is really cute. It's smells good and although I hope the spf was higher it's good for the sunny days when I'm going between classes at school.
The packaging is so cute how it has a cover over the bottle and the sent is a fresh clean smell almost Cotteny sent I love it other sunscreen products have this horrid smell unlike this one .this product was given to me as a gift .
Victoria J.
Norwalk, CA
Very light weight. It worked well for me. It did not cause additional breakouts i have very fair skin as well. It works well with a little primer under makeup during summer
Tracey D.
Bunker Hill, IN
Tarte's sunscreen is a non-chemical sunscreen to help protect, moisturize, brighten and re-invigorate skin for a youthful-looking appearance. It lasts all day and makes your skin healthy and glowy!!
member-bdcae0d87
Portage, MI
I honestly have not used a lot of this. Tarte had given me a free sample when I shopped at Sephora and I am not sure how well it protects the skin. I didn't burn though
Molly M.
Not only does this keep me from burning, but also moisturizes my skin. This is my first time using this product, but I see myself continuing to use it though the summer. I would recommend this product to my mom. (I like my mom)
Absolutely amazing. When it is protecting my face it is also giving my an amazing glow and I find that it is also moisturizing and that it has cleared me up while I was using it over the summer.
Abel B.
Forney, TX
Is very nice goes on light not heavy and messy. I would prefer no fragrance. It is a bit pricey I don't know if I would want to use it all the time cause of the price.
Love it. It might be a little Pricey as most tarte products are but worth the price! Tarte is one of my favorite go to brands for everything makeup and facial products!
Danielle F.
Amazing, definitely a must try for anyone looking for sunscreen currently. I don't think I would go back to the brand I was using before. Again definitely, a must try!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?