BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aly N.
Really nice and light for the face, nice smell and gentle texture. Good price but a bit small. My go to for the summer and keeping in my purse.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
I just started using this and really like it. I need a daily sunscreen for under my foundation and I like that this doesn't roll up on my face.
Jessica G.
Olathe , KS
It doesn’t have that typical sunscreen smell and absorbs well. Didn’t irritate my slightly sensitive skin and wasn’t heavy like most sunscreen.
Lourdes R.
This is really good to have in your purse and have it on the go. It has a good smell to it. It’s kind of pricey but it definitely does the job
Ana S.
Wauconda, IL
Love the pump it comes with. Easy application. No mess. Smells great. Not oily. What else could you for. A bit pricey but well worth the money.
Sarobar K.
Lakeville, MN
Very light and non greasy. I use it before my moisturizer and makeup and it doesn't ruin my makeup. The packaging is cute and I like it a lot!
joenna g.
love this product. love that tarte is for such good causes😊 also this product I love because it's very moisturizing and has a nice smell to it!
Kayla E.
Oshkosh, WI
I really like that this sunscreen melts into my skin without feeling greasy and it dries clear. Also the price for what you get is really good!
Faythe C.
Minden, LA
It doesnt leave my face feeling oily, which was nice. I like how the sunscreen is included, it helps eliminate having to put it on separately.
Laken S.
I love that it doesn't have the typical "strong" sunscreen smell and that it absorbs quickly so that I can start putting my makeup on quicker.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?