BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lindsey D.
Good product! I used points at Sephora to get a deluxe sample and used it quickly! Worked well mixed in with my foundation and also underneath. Scent is not noticeable to me.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Besides the smell of this product it's great. Works well, lightweight and easy to apply. I do wish it smelt better because it lingers after use. I will be purchasing again.
Arianna B.
Des Moines
I love it! Smells amazing, and makes my skind so soft. I have naturally oily or dry skin, depending on my skins mood, and this sunscreen was amazing. It hydrated my skin without making it greasy.
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA
Love this stuff! I am acne prone to so many items that I can never use a tanner on my face. This stuff really works, even after a good scrub. Go buy it and skip the sun!
Laura S.
Pharr , TX
I love this Tarte Sunscreen. I use it almost everyday. I bought it at Sephora but you can get it on their website too. It's very gentle. I would definitely recommend it.
Megan S.
I received a small size in one of my sephora boxes. I don't normally like to put sunscreen on my face but this seems like a fine product for that and it has plenty of spf
Lil G.
Baltimore, MD
I got this in one of my subscription boxes. It felt a little greasy. Not sure how its any better than regular sun screen. I like the packaging but I wouldn't buy it myself.
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
I love that this is cruelty free and chemical-free. It is not greasy or white on my oily skin and I can use liquid or powder makeup over it it will still be flawless. SPF protection lasts at least a couple hours.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
One of my new favorite sun blocks. It's very lightweight and absorbs very quickly into the skin with no oily after feel once it's set in. Will definitely be re-purchasing
Jessica B.
For what it is, this is so overpriced. Yes, it works, and the packaging is super cute. But for sunscreen I would much rather pay less for a product that does exactly the same thing. Got it as a sample, would never purchase myself
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back