BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Lexi B.
Canandaigua, NY
The sunscreen works just as any other! Applies nicely to face under makeup or without! A little pricey for the size since it's just sunscreen but it's a good product. I'd probably buy something a little more worth the price next time.
Kinsey B.
This is one of the best lotion sunscreens I've come across. It is very cute packaging and a cute color. It is one the pricey side but worth it! It is very smooth and nice on the skin. I wish they'd lower the price but it's worth it.
Erica A.
Rincon, GA
I love makeup and Tate is one of my favorite go to brands. Their oils are great. This lotion smells good ,feels good and moisturizes well. I love that it has an SPF of 30.
Christina O.
If you need a good spf moisturizer this is it! It's lightweight. Non greasy feeling. My favorite part is that it doesn't leave the white sheen you usually get in anything with spf. Hands down amazing.
Brittnee H.
Moline, IL
I have extremely bad reactions to the sun when I go out, so sunscreen is really important to me. Tarte's sunscreen not only protects my skin, it also smells great. I would recommend it to another person and I would repurchase it.
Lucy G.
Dayton, TN
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with oily to normal skin. It says it has no chemicals in it, but it does have a fragrance scent to it..other drugstore brands could do the same thing this one does.
Nichole P.
Manhattan, KS
Unfortunately I had a slight allergic reaction to this sunscreen: I did like the smell and the feel on my skin. I absorbed like a normal lotion and didn't feel sticky or greasy on my skin which I like!
Amy L.
Sharon, SC
I love the no sunscreen feeling of this product. Once applied I didn't feel it sitting on top of the skin. It was very effective and prevented sun damage while I was outside. It feels more like a lotion that you are applying.
Rachael H.
Tarte' SPF is my favorite. Lots of other spf's have made me very irritated in the past, and I found out I need a non-chemical spf for my face (even some spf in higher end makeup brands irritated me.) A little pricy, but worth it!
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
I like this sunscreen but doesn't always play with my foundation great. Got this from sephora and thought it was effective. Like the packaging. I don't mind the smell too much but it smells like sunscreen.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora