BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Michaela G.
Fairmont, WV
It was really nice! I don't burn easy, but I wear it just in case! It doesn't sit heavy on the face and doest make your face look really white!
Morgan T.
It's a little think and I didn't really care for it. Made me feel oily throughout my days at Disney (which is where I tend to use it the most)
Brandy L.
Raleigh, NC
Light weight sunscreen that goes on smoothly and feels nice on the skin. I have very fair skin and this protects it from the harsh summer rays.
Faythe C.
Minden, LA
It doesnt leave my face feeling oily, which was nice. I like how the sunscreen is included, it helps eliminate having to put it on separately.
Candice S.
I received a sample of this from my Sephora play box and I love it. It's not greasy and it only has a light scent that isn't too overpowering.
Christie D.
Phoenix, AZ
I like the consistency of the product and how it feels under make up! You can wear it everyday without feeling like you’re clogging your pores.
Jessica W.
Clarksville, TN
Has good consistency , very smooth and sleek. Very gentle on skin. Packing is pretty easy to get into . The color is so cute , not too pricey.
Laci B.
I love Tarte! It's my favorite brand! This product is a little expensive but definitely worth the price! Goes on smoothly and is full coverage.
Lydia K.
Charleston, WV
This sunscreen doesn't have a typical smell to it. I felt like I had to apply again and again but over all it was a nice product. Moisturizing.
Jessica G.
Olathe , KS
It doesn’t have that typical sunscreen smell and absorbs well. Didn’t irritate my slightly sensitive skin and wasn’t heavy like most sunscreen.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?