BY TARTE #23 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Shauna S.
Aurora, CO
This sunscreen was light weight which is always a must for me. It is perfect under makeup. Not sure if it is supposed to moisturize but it seems to do just enough to not be heavy and not dry you out at the same time.
Maria M.
It's a nice lotion for your face. It doesn't cause breakouts or clogged pores. It's nice to carry in your purse and slather on a few times during the day. Stay looking young!!!!
Kimberly P.
North Carolina
I Love Tarte. Their skincare and makeup is one of my favorites. This sunscreen does the job and does it beautifully. My skin just feels happy and safe ftom the sun.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
I received a deluxe sample of the tarte tarteguard sunscreen from sephora and I really enjoyed it. I put if under my moisturizer in the morning before I go for my morning walk and it's great!
Chantalle J.
houston, TX
I think this product is great. I don't use sunscreen as much as I should but o definitely recommend this product to everyone. Again a little pricey but very worth it
Alexandria C.
Light enough to wear under makeup, but remember to reapply on arms, legs and anywhere else. I have at least two of these and one lives in my bag. It's a good price for a tarte product too!
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
This sunscreen is amazing in all ways but its scent. It smells way too potent, but does truly provide long lasting protection from the sun. In addition, it is gentle on my sensitive skin, and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and super moisturized.
Lindsey T.
Kenner, LA
Love a good lotion with sunscreen in it. I use this product every morning and my face feels great. Doesn't dry it out either. Very gentle on skin and it smells pleasant. I would recommmend to anyone out there
Leslie Z.
Lynwood
Great prodict so far I've never had an issue with it.
I usually tend to apply it on my face when I will not be using any makeup, I feel like it works better for me.
Larissa C.
Boonville, CA
There is so much product!! A little goes a long way! Believe me that this product is truly worth your money because your face feels fresh and there's no problem of facing the sun alone!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back