BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sm🥀🖤
los angeles
My go to sunscreen it's absolutely amazing and feels great on my skin! Not to mention the packaging is amazing! Gentle on my skin an fights the sun like crazy!
Michelle F.
Corona, CA
My every day moisturizer. I use it under my makeup everyday. Some days I skip foundation and just use this. I bought it from Sephora! Definitely worth buying!
Anna H.
This is a great sunscreen but I would not purchase it again because there isn't enough product in it for the price that your paying especially for a sunscreen.
Geri B.
Wilsonville, NE
This is a great sunscreen. Blends easily into the skin and even works well as a base for your makeup during the summer. Has SPF 30 and works on any skin type.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
I used this the other day and I still got sunburned. I wish it was a slightly higher spf. It is super cute and I love all the other products from this line.
Maria S.
Flushing, NY
I've been using this product for about 3 months now. I received a full size bottle in my Glossybox and I love it! I would definitely purchase once I run out.
Luz C.
Rochester, MN
I always use it before foundation or when I don’t have time I mix it with it, it smooth doesn’t leave your face greasy like other brands I deff recommend it
Tarts alone is my all time favorite brand, but their whole line is beyond amazing and this product just moisturizer while giving you protection from the sun.
Mags Z.
Syracuse
Has a really weird smell. I like to use sunscreen all year round however, I will definitely not be repurchasing this. It felt like it was clogging my pores.
lizbeth M.
Edinburg, TX
this is by far the best sunscreen ive used for my face its gentle on the skin and does not brake me out it has a nice smell and its easy to use with the pump
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?