BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Becca W.
This product was a bit too greasy for my taste. I have normal /combination skin and it kept my face extremely oily all day. Would not recommend
Lydia K.
Charleston, WV
This sunscreen doesn't have a typical smell to it. I felt like I had to apply again and again but over all it was a nice product. Moisturizing.
McKenna C.
Pasco, WA
Not my favorite facial sunscreen! Feel like it’s not thin enough or hydrating enough for my skin. SPF tends to dry my skin out very badly
marissa c.
Tarts is an amazing brand. I would initially never think to go to them for sunscreen but I'm glad I did. It's long lasting and smells amazing.
Carmen H.
Perfect for a day on the beach!! Every women or man that goes out in the sun needs to get this in order to protect us from the hot beachy sun!!
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
I am absolutely in love with this product. The smell is wonderful and does the job so well it is worth every penny spent. I highly recommend it
Laci B.
I love Tarte! It's my favorite brand! This product is a little expensive but definitely worth the price! Goes on smoothly and is full coverage.
Jess W.
Cocoa, FL
Packaging was beautiful and works amazing. I didn't have any concerns for this product before use and I still don't after using it many times.
Christie D.
Phoenix, AZ
I like the consistency of the product and how it feels under make up! You can wear it everyday without feeling like you’re clogging your pores.
I've only used this once while I went to the beach with my friends. And it gave me a good amount of sun protection the packaging was so cute !
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?