BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dee R.
Staten Island , NY
Only has an SPF of 30 which is ok but I normally use facial sunscreens with SPF 50 or higher. I liked the way it worked well under my foundation. I love the cute purple bottle it comes in. The fact that it is a pump bottle is great. I would most likely recommend this.
Colleen M.
This is a really good sunscreen. It has a thin, serum-y consistency that easily spreads onto your skin. I was surprised to learn that this was a physical sunscreen, since it was such a thin lotion. It also goes beautifully under makeup. I am a big fan of this product.
Kiley W.
Bryson, TX
This sunscreen is awesome. The texture is light and creamy which makes it go on smooth. I think it's a great price for what you are getting. Tarte's packaging is also one of my favorites and this product did not disappoint. I would definitley recommend this to others.
renatta R.
Bellingham, WA
I thought this was totally a luxury to purchase but so many foundations don't have software so it's so necessary to put on on in the morning no matter the weather. The packaging is so cute. The smell is great and it's also effective, I would definitely recommend this.
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
I wear makeup almost every day so it is essential that my sunscreen actually layers well with other face products. This sunscreen has disappointed me. Even though it's effective, it will make your foundation cake like no other. Tarte could really improve this product.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I think this product is pretty good, but my main complaint is with the pump - it's terrible. if Tarte could improve the quality of the pump to dispense a decent amount of product, I'd buy it again. I'd also like to see an SPF 50+ version as well. Good product, though.
Jessica C.
Purling, NY
I have very fair skin, I just think about the sun and I get a sun burn. This was great. I sometimes used it as a primer beneath my make up. It's a bit pricey but if you don't mind spending a little more you'll be extremely happy with the product.Two thumbs up from me.
Joanne G.
Fairview, NC
Works well to keep the UV rays off my skin and is non-greasy. I think it smells very good! The price is a little high but I think the results well worth it. Not getting all wrinkled from the sun and/or skin cancer is worth paying the price for a product you can trust.
Sarah C.
I always use a sunscreen for my face to protect against free radicals and harmful uva and uvb rays . I have repurchased this because it works great and doesn't irritate my skin and cause my to break out like some other sunscreen brands do. This is a definite must buy.
Emily D.
Enola, PA
I really enjoy this facial sunscreen. I have been using it daily for the past 7 months & haven't emptied my first bottle, but have a backup in my cabinet for when that time comes. I mix it in with my daily facial cream. It's not greasy & the smell is not overwhelming.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?