BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Danielle B.
Fargo, ND
I love this sunscreen, it’s moisturizing, thin, easy to put on. Doesn’t clog your pores. It’s amazing and smells amazing as well. I personally would recommend to everyone!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
If I could buy every bottle of this in the world, it’d be rolling in it right now! This stuff is remarkable!!! If you’ve ever tried it, go out and purchase it this very second! I’m a huge fan and will always have an extra bottle put up for later use! A m a z i n g!
Brae C.
Bryan, TX
Not worth it. Honestly Its nothing special compared to your average $10 sunscreen. And I felt it dried out my skin. However I will say I didn't get sunburned. But overall I just put your money somewhere else. To me its all the same and I don't recommend.
Cee M.
Wichita Falls, TX
No matter if you are going to be in the sun for 5 minutes or 5 hours, to prevent aging and sun damage, you must use sunscreen. This one is a good one to put underneath your makeup and go about your day. Plus did you know that tarte is animal cruelty free
Mary G.
Portland, OR
My favorite go to brand. Super cute packaging, doesn't feel too heavy or sticky like some brands I've tried before. Definitely would use it again. Not too pricey. Tarte never disappoints! Ultra is my favorite place to pick it up, or on the tarte website.
Cassidy S.
Tiverton, RI
I love Tarte in general but this product is a must have for the summer! Love wearing this to the beach or laying by the pool, still allows for a tan but prevents a burn and helps keep skin from being damaged my the sun. Smells good and is light weight on the skin.
Dominique W.
Monroeville, AL
I really recommend this product because it gives off a beautiful effect on your face. And just go on sephora.com so I really would recommend to you to start up because it makes your face look clean and nice and it finishes off the face really really well
Jordan D.
South Point, OH
Such a great lightweight sunscreen. Lasted longer than i expected, 6 hours i believe. I love using this under my makeup during the summer to add that extra protection! Would highly recommend for those who don’t mind spending the extra penny on sunscreen!
Allie W.
Bristol, TN
First this stuff smells so much better than any other sunscreen I've ever used. It isn't greasy and doesn't make your makeup streaky. I love it. This is the only sunscreen I will use. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Miranda L.
Was not expecting much as whenever I try skin products from brands that aren’t just skincare, It’s not that good. However this sunscreen was great! It’s always good to use sunscreen all year even in the winter so I would recommend this for normal skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?