BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

ℳᎯℕⅅᎽ ℬ.
Miami
Tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is an amazing lotion for your face, it protects it everyday from the sun and prevents your skin from getting wrinkled, I still have my bottle at home and would definitely recommend this to other people.
Lexx M.
Berwyn, IL
Great sunscreen. I felt it did a good job. It was in nice packaging. It was definitely effective. I bought it online. On tarte cosmetics. I would buy again. And I would recommend to others to buy also. Definitely not a waste of money. You would be pleased.
Farida P.
columbia
It was great, but for the price I feel like there are better sun screen lotions out there. I do like the clean feeling and would buy again is the price was a little lower. It doesn't smell harsh, which is a plus and stays put under makeup, which is great.
Jay M.
Sacramento, CA
The packaging on this bottle is extraordinary beautiful. The product itself worked good. I use it under my makeup and after my moisturizer to protect my skin from the harsh sun rays. I would purchase it again just for the fact that I absolutely love the bottle!
Amanda C.
I use this sunscreen religiously in the summer as well as lightly in the winter. This is the only sunscreen that does not break out my face. Upon putting it on it dries almost instantly, it doesn't leave a greasy feel and it still moisturizes and hydrates the skin.
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
I love this product . It works very well . It has a good scent also and I would recommend this to anyone . It’s lasts for a long time also .  I bought mine at Sephora in the mall . It was a good price for it especially meaning it works really good . I love the bottle it comes in also .
Tierra H.
tarteTarteguard 30 Vegan Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30. What it is: A vegan, hypoallergenic non-chemical sunscreen infused with antioxidants to protect against UV-induced free radical damage without a greasy residue or that unflattering, ghostly cast.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I’ve only used this a few times since I purchased it at the end of the summer, but I really liked it! Worked well and smelled great! The product wasn’t too greasy feeling and didn’t cause any sort of irritation on my sensitive skin. I’ll likely repurchase it!
Ashley J.
Seminole, TX
This Tarte SPF is pretty great. It doesn’t feel heavy or tacky. If you use any one skincare product please just wear SPF! This one is good & inexpensive. No heavy smell & doesn’t clog pores. Doesn’t feel greasy at all. Def recommend to anyone looking.
Liz S.
Arlington Hts, IL
This is one of my favorite prep products, even if I'm not wearing makeup I still use it. I found the formula was a bit heavy for my liking if I use it on it's own, so I mix it with Elf primer and voila, I have a light, fluffy SPF base to get me though the day.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?