BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
I love this sunscreen as a daily protection to wear under my makeup in the summer months. The SPF is high enough to adequately protect my skin without being super heavy. When you first put it on there is a tiny bit of a chalky residue but it sinks into the skin and makeup or BB/CC cream will glide right over it leaving you with a really fresh glowing face. I like the "dewy, natural skin" look, but if you really prefer a matte look you may find this too greasy or may want to apply a mineral foundation or powder over it. I first tried the product as a deluxe sample in the Sephora sun safety kit and liked it enough to purchase a full bottle once I ran out!
Jenna B.
San Diego, CA
I received a sample of this from a friend. The product went on very smooth and was light, yet substantial. I didn’t feel like it weighed me down too much and wearing makeup over it was fine. The only drawback for me is the price, tarte tends to run a little on the pricey side, so I never purchased the full size.
sahireé m.
12045 Great Commission Way
I love it,  my skin is damaged by the sun, but this id making it wayyyy better.  It protects my skin and gives it a fresh new look.  I recommned it 100% if you have sensitive skin. What are you waiting for, go buy it. You won't regret it,  trust me.you can find it at your local store.
Sarah W.
Baraboo
This is the only sunscreen I use on my face. It’s a great product. It’s not too thick. And soaks into the skin really well. It’s a good price for how much product you get. I highly recommend it. It’s worth the price and is great under makeup.

amber m.
taylor, MI
This isn't your average sunscreen tarteguard 30  is not only free of harsh chemicals but it's light and non greasy like other facial sunscreens  . I just love how it gives my face an almost matte look so when I wear it the only makeup I really need in the summer is a bit of gloss and bronzer
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
This is a very nice sunscreen. It is not thick and absorbs quickly. I like the color of the packaging. I think, like all facial sunscreens, it does need to be reapplied frequently because of sweat and swimming, but very good. It’s hydrating but not greasy, which is important when you’re outside on hot days.
Taylor C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Tarte and this is no different.  I think this is a great sunscreen.  It did not break me out or give me any reaction.  It is a little more greasy than I would want, since I use it under makeup. It also has a slight smell.  However it is a great product, and I do recommend.
Zoe J.
Columbia, MD
Hey loves! So my skin is very sensitive to the sun and during the warmer months I have to be very cautious if my whole body and especially my face. My favorite sunscreen is the aveeno with SPF 45 but I decided to give this one a try on a whim. Honesty it’s too thin for me. SPF 30 just isn’t enough for me. It not worth the money. The packaging is cute though.
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
I got this at the end of summer, so I stopped using it. I'm saving it for next summer. But I did try this, and I like the way it went on and I didn't feel it anymore after about a minute or so. I was able to still do my makeup. And it looked just fine. I'll update this when I get to really use this product
kristen S.
Baltimore
I loved this product but I think it's a bit overpriced hints name brand! But it really was great. No oily skin and my makeup still looked good with it. I was overall happy with this purchase but I would buy it more if it cost a bit less even though the bottle does last. I just like bang for my buck!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back