BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
FANNY C.
PLANTATION, FL
I did not like this product so much. I love trate so I purchased this as soon as I found out they had a sunscreen, but I was underwhelmed. The smell is very strong and the spf is not that high, I also experienced breakouts but I’m not so sure it’s related. I would beware though.
Katherine R.
Bronx, NY
I honed,ty didn’t like this sunscreen :( I was expecting it to not smell strong like sunscreen and it did!! It was so overwhelming and I don’t feel like it worked as a sunscreen at all. I didn’t notice a difference. I’m glad I only received the small size as my 100 point perk in Sephora.
Emily L.
North Adams, MA
I got this product in a Sephora Play box (a sample size). I liked that it was a more light coverage product, but it was too oily for my skin. I have oily skin so i prefer products that make me matte and keep me more dry, and this product just didn’t work well with my skin!
Olivia P.
I really like this product! It did not leave my skin feeling oily and it is in a really pretty bottle! It does work if you are outside a lot and don’t wanna get sun burnt I really like this product! I wish it wasn’t so pricey for sunscreen! But it is from a good name brand!
Moe K.
I love how the texture is and its not too oily or matte. It does give nice sheen right after application. It seems to work fine I went to hiking and wore this for few hours and I didn't get burnt. I have sensitive skin and it didn't break me out. I do recommend this product.
Morgan V.
A+ skin protected under my makeup, thanks started. I have white AF skin so sunscreen is my number one friend. I burn under a 20 watt light bulb so you can imagine that I need this. It's not sticky or gross an drew it applies really really beautifully under my primer.
Shayna L.
This is super light, non-greasy, doesn't feel like you have anything on, and dries matte. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging. I think it's totally worth the price if you appreciate good quality sunscreen.
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Susanna M.
The sunscreen works well but the smell isn't super great. In addition when I bought it the expiration date was kind of wonky. It's a bit heavy and I wouldn't wear it under or over makeup. If might've been good for a day at the beach with no makeup but not for everyday use.
Mariah J.
Hertford, NC
I was suprised in this sunscreen! Usually sunscreen makes my face super oily and break out, but this did no such thing! It left my skin feeling really smooth and healthy looking, which I loved. The SPF 30 is usually the strength I use, and it didn't burn me at all!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?