BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jenna B.
San Diego, CA
I received a sample of this from a friend. The product went on very smooth and was light, yet substantial. I didn’t feel like it weighed me down too much and wearing makeup over it was fine. The only drawback for me is the price, tarte tends to run a little on the pricey side, so I never purchased the full size.
PINK Society Life L.
Las Vegas, NV
Great face sunscreen and it did not make me break out. It only has a 4 Star ⭐️ because I felt like the bottle was hard to travel with (but I think they have a travel size too). It just feels a little like the packaging, although pretty and sleek, is not travel friendly and when you’re talking sunscreen you need to reapply throughout the day.
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
I love this sunscreen as a daily protection to wear under my makeup in the summer months. The SPF is high enough to adequately protect my skin without being super heavy. When you first put it on there is a tiny bit of a chalky residue but it sinks into the skin and makeup or BB/CC cream will glide right over it leaving you with a really fresh glowing face. I like the "dewy, natural skin" look, but if you really prefer a matte look you may find this too greasy or may want to apply a mineral foundation or powder over it. I first tried the product as a deluxe sample in the Sephora sun safety kit and liked it enough to purchase a full bottle once I ran out!
Megan D.
Coral Springs, FL
I usually LOVE Tarte everything, but wasnt really a fan of this sunscreen. I thought it felt heavy and was difficult to blend in when applying. I only had a small sample size, so it was pretty hard to get a good judgement, but it would have to be for a really great price for me to purchase the full size version.
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
I bought this for a trip to Spain. Honestly the packaging was what sold me and I have no regrets. Amazing amazing sunscreen. It smells great. It protected my skin from the strong sun in Madrid and the beaches of Ibiza. I highly recommend. My only suggestion to Tarte would be to improve the packaging. It is a bit heavy
Andrea B.
Blacksburg, VA
This certainly did protect my skin while I spent the late morning and early afternoon at the beach, but that's probably the only place I can realistically see myself wearing it since it turned my face into an absolute oil slick. Even after a few hours of wear, it looked just as shiny as if I'd just applied it. I would NEVER wear this by itself or under makeup on a regular day going to work or running errands simply because it looks like I just slathered a generous amount of Vaseline on my face. I think I could only recommend this product if you have dry, sensitive skin and are looking for a mineral sunscreen that protects well to wear to the beach or pool by itself.
Irene L.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is an OK product. As someone who lives in California it is VERY important I wear SPF everyday, and I have tried hundreds of SPFs. I would recommend this for days you're not going to be outside too much, and even then I would really often to prevent sun burn
(Disclaimer: I do not burn often and I did find pinking when using this sunscreen)
sahireé m.
12045 Great Commission Way
I love it,  my skin is damaged by the sun, but this id making it wayyyy better.  It protects my skin and gives it a fresh new look.  I recommned it 100% if you have sensitive skin. What are you waiting for, go buy it. You won't regret it,  trust me.you can find it at your local store.
amber m.
taylor, MI
This isn't your average sunscreen tarteguard 30  is not only free of harsh chemicals but it's light and non greasy like other facial sunscreens  . I just love how it gives my face an almost matte look so when I wear it the only makeup I really need in the summer is a bit of gloss and bronzer
Olivia C.
This product felt nice when I put it on my skin and didn't have a noticeable fragrance. However, after wearing it outside on a hot sweaty day the sunscreen started to melt off my face and into my eyes. Walking home while squinting because you have sunscreen stinging your eyes is not a cute look. Sorry Tarte.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?