BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sonja O.
Melvindale, MI
This is a lightweight, mineral sunscreen that can be used on the face and works well under makeup. I like this product because it doesn't have an overpowering scent like some sunscreen. It's pleasant and refreshing and it is formulated without mineral oils, phthalates, sulfates, parabens and gluten. I got a sample packet when I made an order directly from the Tarte website, but I wish I would have received the deluxe sample in the mini bottle so I could try it longer than 2 days.
Ilona Y.
Staten Island, NY
PROS:
*Offers mineral-based broad-spectrum protection in a lightweight, fluid texture.
*Light, fluid formula ideal for oily/combination skin.
*Beneficial mix of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and skin-repairing ingredients.
*Packaged to keep the light- and air-sensitive ingredients stable.
*Slight sheen brightens skin in a healthy looking way (no greasy look or white cast).
CONS:
*Formula would have been better off without fragrance (especially for those with sensitive skin).
Jeannette O.
Lightweight and not oily! I have a hard time remembering to use sunscreen to begin with, but when you add in that quintessential sunblock smell and the slip and greasiness of it, it makes it difficult to ever want to apply. This is light textured and doesn't make my skin feel uncomfortable at all. It absorbs cleanly and makeup application is a breeze afterward. I don't tend to do a full face of makeup when I'm out in the sun, but it holds up well on my no makeup looking days.
Morgan M.
I love this Tarte sunscreen! I like that it's a mineral sunscreen and not a chemical sunscreen. I love that is had vitamins that also help your skin be brighter, and firmer. It has maracuja in it which is so good for your skin. This sunscreen did not make me break out like other facial sunscreens have in the past! I would recommend this is you are looking for a mineral sunscreen that has added benefits and actually helps improve your skin as well as protect it from the sun!
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
This is my all time favorite facial sunscreen. It is such a light weight breathable formula that goes on smoothly under makeup without the greasy feeling that some sun screens tend to leave. I think the price is right in my opinion you get what you pay for and this product definitely delivers. I bought this from sephora and I saw that it is also coming in the sephora play box, so I'll have a mini one for travel. Which I'm super exicted to receive.
I really love this product
Abbe J.
Gentle and effective, I love all tarte products but this is a must-have. Non-chemical, paraben free, hypoallergenic, AND recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. It's super smooth, hydrates and protects my skin without a sticky or greasy feel. High quality, thoughtful product that should be used by everyone. I ALWAYS wear sunscreen, and the face that this is free from all the chemical bulls$*t that is in most products makes me feel really good about using this every day.
Chelsea C.
Perfect for a day out at the beach or everyday wear. This is sunscreen that is meant to be used on your face so you won't have that greasy feeling when you apply it. It does a wonderful job of protecting your skin which is so important I recommend using it everyday under your makeup even if you don't think you're going to be outside much sunscreen is so important it helps prevent skin cancer and signs of aging trust me if you wear sun screen everyday you won't regret it!
Melinda M.
Airmont, NY
I received this product for the time as a point perk from Sephora and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I find facial sunscreens to be some of the most uncomfortable products - but I know how essential they are, especially with my fair skin. This product applies a little greasy, but it does soak in quickly. I like it for use under makeup or on it's own, and prefer it over other sunscreens mostly because it doesn't have that typical sunscreen feel and scent.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI
I really do love this. But I feel like you could get the same thing at the drug store. I use this whenever I'm not going to wear makeup and it has a nice light formula. It also doesn't smell like sunscreen for those of you who don't like that smell. I love how much SPF it has, but I feel like you could find the same thing at Target by the brand Cetaphil. But I think that this is a really great product if you want to splurge or if you don't like the brand Cetaphil.
Emily G.
I love to use this sunscreen for my face because not only is it light and not sticky, but it has a high SPF, and it moisturizes my skin at the same time as protecting it from the sun!
I love to use this on days when I don't wear makeup, because when I put it under my makeup it's very hard to keep my makeup in place all day!
But another great thing about this product is I find I not have to apply it once, unless I go swimming, then I have to apply it maybe twice.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?