BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gabriel R.
San Diego, CA
It does wonders and really protects me from the sun. When I put it on I can barely feel it's there and that's what I want from a sunscreen. Great product and it smells great too.
brianna c.
Diamond Bar, CA
Love this sunscreen it isn't too thick and feels nice on the skin and it has a good smell. It is a little pricey for sunscreen but i really liked it so i will probably repurchase.
Mariah G.
I love the oils from tarte and had to buy this product when it came out! It's so light on the skin! The sunscreen scent is faint in the lotion and wears beautifully under makeup.
Kat T.
Opelousas, LA
I love this product! Usually my face would burn easily and begin to peel which was gross. My face felt smooth and healthy after a long day in the Louisiana sun using this product.
Bev L.
Phoenix, AZ
Its ok, i don't like the shine it leaves on ypur face. I had to grab a towel and pat my face, then put power to tone down how shiny my fave was. I don't think i will buy it again.
emily B.
I got this in my monthly subscription box and I'm think of buying it! It protects all skin tones but I have a very pale skin and this is great so I don't get sunburned anywere.
Rachel C.
Missouri City, TX
This stuff is great I highly recommend it it doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky or a white cast around your face i sometimes mix it in with my foundation and it's pretty good
Delaney M.
Saint George, UT
Soooo good!! It's perfect for a beach vacation or just everyday use! It's perfect for my oily combo skin because it doesn't leave a harsh residue and it's perfect under makeup!
Hannah R.
Milford, OH
Applys smoothly and doesn't feel thick or oily like many other sunscreens. I really liked this product because it didn't have that typical smell that other brands usually have.
Jordan M.
Victor
I love Tate products. And I absolutely love this product! It leaves my skin feeling so soft! My face usually gets burnt so I use it before I put my makeup on and it world great!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?