BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Natalie S.
Weed
I LOVE TARTE! They have amazing products so i decided to try this instead of the usual sunscreen by Clinique. I have bought two of these because the are so good
Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA
I typically use this product on its own. It leaves my skin looking dewy. It smells good. It me my expectations, it didn't feel too heavy or sticky on my face.
alicia w.
Staten Island
Leaves skin feeling soft. Didn't burn my eyes like some sunscreens do to me. Even avoiding the eye area. Was able to apply my full face makeup over it as well.
Anissa M.
Odessa, TX
I have acne prone skin and honestly I didn't break out at all I apply it to my face neck and ears when I know the suns going to be shining down real hard on me
Crystal V.
403 GRACE DR RICHARDSON, TX
Wonderful I bought it for vacation was in the sun all day didn't even get an a bit of burned I love it so much also makes your skin very smooth worth it price
Eva W.
Athens, GA
I didn't really enjoy how heavy and sticky this felt on my oily  skin. I really wanted to love this product because I love Tarte but it's a no go for me.
Sm🥀🖤
los angeles
My go to sunscreen it's absolutely amazing and feels great on my skin! Not to mention the packaging is amazing! Gentle on my skin an fights the sun like crazy!
Sonya E.
This is gold, not literally but it's pretty close in my books. It feels a little pricy obviously. But if you're a tarte brand person, than THIS stuff is legit.
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I like using this sunscreen on my face because it doesn't break me out but it is not worth the price. It leaves my face super white but it does rub in easily.
Geri B.
Wilsonville, NE
This is a great sunscreen. Blends easily into the skin and even works well as a base for your makeup during the summer. Has SPF 30 and works on any skin type.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?