BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kishone C.
I first tried this sunscreen in a beauty box subscription. I love it, Its not too greasy. It last most of the day. Doesn't have a harsh smell.
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
Ive seen a ton of people talk about it and i love it. I havent purchased it but my cousin has it and lets me use it sometimes its really great
Dulce A.
Great stuff doesnt not leave a white base and its a little pricey but i still love it. I would recommend it to everyone we all need sunscreen.
Kaylamarie S.
Branford, CT
This is my least favorite & it's only because for my type of skin it doesn't really let me feel wait lifted. It makes my skin feel heavy & oily
Alicia R.
Stillwater , OK
I love how moisturizing this leaves my skin! You can find it at ultra and sephora it is a bit pricey but totally worth it! It smells great too
Daisy D.
Fort Eustis, VA
Cute packaging. Did not use it much but it was alright. Probably will not buy again bc I'm not a big fan of sunscreens unless its summer time.
McKenna C.
Pasco, WA
Not my favorite facial sunscreen! Feel like it’s not thin enough or hydrating enough for my skin. SPF tends to dry my skin out very badly
Jorji B.
Columbia, TN
The best sunscreen for my face that I have ever used! No white cast, no irritating breakouts, it's just so good. This is a must have for summer
Ashley M.
Mill creek, WA
Best for those days. I don't use sunscreen unless I will be out for long periods of time (I know bad). This does not affect makeup application.
Fatima R.
San Jose, CA
i like to use this before i apply my make up so i don't get sun burn and usually it doesn't break me out too much. i would totally reproaches.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?