BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Eva W.
Marietta, GA
I didn't really enjoy how heavy and sticky this felt on my oily  skin. I really wanted to love this product because I love Tarte but it's a no go for me.
Jacqueline H.
Oswego
Great product! Worked well with a full face of makeup ! Did not effect my oily skin and gave great sun protection. Also good for just ur face with no makeup !
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Considering this high end product does no more than any other spa product i cannot give it more than 3 stars. they are selling a brand and a cute glass bottle.
Adrienne W.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely love this got it in my Boxy charm definitely smells great smooth spread evenly the bottles gorgeous it’s nice and sturdy would definitely recommend
Jessica S.
Beaumont, TX
Super amazing i love tart products they are not to pricey but you still get amazing products for the prie you pay.. this went on so perfect and lasted a while
Sm🥀🖤
los angeles
My go to sunscreen it's absolutely amazing and feels great on my skin! Not to mention the packaging is amazing! Gentle on my skin an fights the sun like crazy!
Becca T.
Acworth, GA
Being fair skinned is hard on my body in general but my face is always getting burnt so this has been a life saver especially since I can wear it with make up!
Michelle F.
Corona, CA
My every day moisturizer. I use it under my makeup everyday. Some days I skip foundation and just use this. I bought it from Sephora! Definitely worth buying!
Nicole G.
It does the job, smells pleasant, doesn't leave me greasy or make me break out! I am currently on my second bottle and will probably continue to buy this again
Elizabeth S.
Great product for sentive skin. I tried others brand but any other brand work as well like tarte. I will keep trying others products of tarte and pond's
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?