BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mandy C.
Honestly didn't really use that much when I had it. My foundation already had SPF in it so I didn't see any reason. Would use if I had a foundation with no SPF.
Amanda L.
Mobile, AL
Perfect coverage with out feeling oily so that was a big plus to me! And smells amazing. Only had to reapply once and that was due to me showering off the sand.
Kayla D.
This is a really great sunscreen lotion! It smells great and the packaging it comes in is good! After using this for a a week in the sun I didn’t ever get a sun
Angela R.
I love this sunscreen. It's not oily, and soaks into my skin without leaving a film like some sunscreens. The scent is really nice and the packaging is so cute!
Sandra G.
KENNEWICK, WA
Great as a primer with spf! A little thin and not the most moisturizing on its own, but paired with a moisturizer and bb cream I really like this product.
Giselle P.
Alton, TX
I apply this to my face before my makeup when I'm going to be out in the sun for quite some time and it makes me look hydrated and it takes good care of my skin
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
Love that it has SPF. I got this as a sample size I didn't feel like it did anything special just a normal lotion on the face got it at sephora first time user.
Neisha P.
Brooksville, FL
I got this in my glossy box and i was so excited because it wasn't as regular as the other sunscreen . This was a lot stronger and it's a animal cruelty product
ayo t.
new york
i just love tarte i cant afford tarte much but its worth the price you know what i mean you get what you pay for and tarte just has the most creamiest solutions
Lexi W.
This us such a great facial sunscreen!!!! I have super sensitive dry skin. This gently rubs into my skin without irritation and protects my fave from burning!!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?