BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Lara P.
State college, PA
Tarte really knows how to make great products, and this is just another one of them. Love how this sunscreen makes my skin feel. Not globby and oily like the drugstore kind.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS
I love how this sunscreen isn't thick and greasy. It soaks in and provides the right amount of SPF to keep my face from getting to much skin. It has a nice and minimal scent. The packaging is adorable. I do enjoy using this sunscreen!
Irene S.
Santa Clara, CA
Does not break me out, have found this to be incredibly effective. I use it everyday underneath makeup and it is not tacky and mixes well with other lotions too.
Jaylen M.
Fox Lake, IL
I use this before I put on my makeup as my moisturizer because I usually burn on my nose and the top of my cheeks. It really helps and I haven't burned since I've gotten it!
Julia G.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this from sephora. it has a nice scent, but is very watery. it wasn't as moisturizing as i needed it to be under makeup. but for a day on the beach, this is perfect.
Devika S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Very hydrating product. It can feel a little oily on the skin so I wouldn't recommend this product for people with oily or even combination skin. But for those with dry skin it's amazing. Foundation also sits very well on this product.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
My favorite sun screen and it actually does work which is a major plus. Because some cheaper ones don't work at all. This is is gentle does not get oily also is not very expensive. Beautiful packaging
Nichole P.
Manhattan, KS
Unfortunately I had a slight allergic reaction to this sunscreen: I did like the smell and the feel on my skin. I absorbed like a normal lotion and didn't feel sticky or greasy on my skin which I like!
Cheyanne C.
I hardly burn but my face gets so red when out and about, living in Tampa and always hitting the beach I like to keep my face well moisturized and protected and can count on Tarte for my facial needs, a nice smell and does the job
Christina O.
If you need a good spf moisturizer this is it! It's lightweight. Non greasy feeling. My favorite part is that it doesn't leave the white sheen you usually get in anything with spf. Hands down amazing.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora