BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lena D.
Garland
I usually don't put sunscreen on but when I do I use this because it actually helps. And I've haven't got burn one bit and the smell is amazing.
camryn h.
Bristow, VA
Love this because most sunscreens make you break out but this one doesn’t! I’ve never gotten a sun burn with this but it still allows a great tan
A very good lotion, keeps the skin protected from sun all the day, I always had problems with black heads, now I am Ok and will never change it!
brianna w.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is amazing. This product felt so nice on my skin. I have sensitive skin and I have no worries to recommend this product to a friend.
Sannette G.
Modesto, CA
I received a travel size from a beauty subcription box and it works great. I was in 115 degree heat and my face was very protected from the sun.
SALLY M.
Wad given a free sample to try and I love this this will be one of my top 10 go to items for my 2018 summer products works well and feels amazing
Kaitlyn H.
Norwalk, OH
Good product but I don't think it is worth the money. It is a nice non-greasy formula but doesn't give enough moisture to replace my moisturizer.
colleen c.
I love Tarte and I live all their products the sunscreen is really good for your face doesn't lock up your pores or feel really too heavy at all
Sydney K.
Mentor, OH
Nice on the skin, not greasy but is a little slippery feeling. A little steep in price but I will always be a lover of tarte and the entire brand
Amy D.
Childersburg
Great suncreen protection definitely recommend this product . Very gentle on the skin . I have only used once but would recommend very effective
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?