BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda F.
Bethlehem
Best stuff I have ever used worth the buy. I wish it came in a bigger bottle, but this stuff last a long time and works great.
Jodi D.
Trenton, FL
I really like this sunscreen, it never makes my face feel very oily. Unlike with other sunscreens, this one doesn't cause my face to break out and doesn't get in my eyes and burn them, and I don't have to reapply it even though I'll spend all day on the water fishing. I would certainly recommend this!
Jennifer S.
Lexington, NC
A must have for your everyday regiment. This is a very gentle product that leaves you face soft and not greasy feeling like most do. This was my first time using it and will definitely continue to use this product!
Rahima T.
New Brunswick
Perfect for combo skin. I tend to get dry sometimes and usually hate using products with an oily base to it but this particular product was just the right amount to tackle dryness and give you illuminating skin
Laura M.
Springfield, MO
Love this product! It is great to use under foundation. Doesn't feel thick or greasy at all. It gives enough coverage to keep ,y face from getting burnt with or without foundation.
Shelsea R.
Mission, TX
This has a weird smell it's not a deal breaker but it's not something I find myself reaching for. I would much rather prefer a drugstore brand because the ingredients aren't stellar it's an okay product but not great. I wouldn't recommend you spend money on this
emily h.
Topeka, KS
This sunscreen was actually pretty good. It had the tiniest bit of a smell. I bought it online at a sephora. It did its job very well and didnt leave too much of a white cast. I had it for around two months and my skin was never burnt. I wore it every day without and with makeup.
Raecine R.
Thornton , CO
Best sunscreen hands down. I use this almost everyday. I purchased this a ulta. It was my first time trying it was a little pricey but I did repurchase because I liked it that much. It's a must try if you haven't tried.
Gabby '.
This is amazing is works best on my face and I actually don't get burned that much when I use this
Jen S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I liked this when I first got it, but no matter how long I waited to put my fountain on it always pilled. I ended up just using it on my neck. I probably wouldn't repurchase.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?