BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Reviews (12075)
Buy on Sephora
Not only does this sunscreen glide on your skin and feel so good but the bottle it comes in is so beautiful. It is a reasonable price and it met all my expectations. I recommend this to a lot of people.
Caroline  P.
Palmyra , NJ
I absolutely love this brand. I haven't reed anything from this brand I didn't like. Very effective and fairly priced. I would recommend any products of this nature from this brand to anyone. I absolutely love all Tarte products, it's one of my favorite brands in cosmetics.
Tasha A.
Valley Center, KS
Great for a day in the sun! It's lightweight so you can wear it under makeup if you want! I always use this on my chest/neck area and reapply every few hours or so. I would definitely buy it again! Love!
Kayla G.
Akron, OH
I love everything from Tarte. Goes on smooth and not heavy. Smells great! Kinda pricey for sunscreen but a little goes a long way plus it's specifically made for your face
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
Love this !!! Super light and great to use under foundation. Doesn't move the foundation and sets up pretty quickly, doesn't leave the oily effect on the face . Can be used as a moisturizer
Rachel N.
Raleigh, NC
I have always been a fan of Tarte cosmetics, especially their mascara and eye makeup, however, I didn't like this product. The smell was really weird and not something I can see myself wearing long term.
Isabella C.
War,WV
Protects my face from the suns rays I've never been burnt when I'm wearing this. Met all of my expectations because not once did I get burnt. This was very gentle and easy to put on. I definitely would recommend to other that are easily burnt.
Chelsea K.
feels like a luxurious moisturizer that can be applied in the morning or before sun exposure. Ultra-lightweight and breathable with a signature fresh, ocean’s lily scent that feels like a day at the spa.
Johana M.
East Elmhurst, NY
Not I only have I have other tarte product but i have this suncreen that I got from the Trate website I think its ok with price not disappointed at all like others products I would defenitly get it again..
Influenster M.
I really like this sunscreen even though it's not my absolute favorite. I mean it's really good but it's still a tiny bit sticky, which I'm not a fan of.

I think this is where the Asian SPF brands excel
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back