BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ysleidy M.
Doral, FL
It's one of my favorites, the formula is totally absorbed by shiny and doesn't feel sticky afterward. You can apply your foundation as if your skin were bare. Even though I don't like the smell, I love the results. I wish they had more protection.
mariya g.
Bloomingdale, IL
Amazing sunscreen! Unlike my other sunscreen this doesn't make me break out and is super light weight. I feel like I have nothing on and it smells amazing to! Even though it might be on the pricey side for some people it is well worth it if you are looking for a good sunscreen.. Lasts for a long time too!
Ashley P.
This product works wonders!! This totally helps and is very effective in keeping you safe from the sun. The packaging is very cute and easy to bring to places it's needed (the beach, vacations, etc) I would totally recommend this to anyone!!
Barbie S.
I love using my tarte lotion. I apply this regularly on my face. Especially if im going to be out in the sun all day.
Tiffany G.
Auxier, KY
It was really good. It didn't break out my face and it didn't dry it out. I also was about to tan it without burning it and causing it to look like old leather. Love this product
Kylie J.
Brooklyn, NY
All Tarte products I have ever tried have been amazing and best of all they're non-toxic and cruelty free. I LOVE this sunscreen. Like all their products the consistency is great, gives good coverage and lasts well. The texture of their products can be a little different - but different is good. They work. Don't dry out your skin and don't cause irritation. This sunscreen is no exception. Will re-purchase.
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA
Tarteguard is nice, but SPF is a bit low. I also didn't love the product packaging because its very hard to get all of the product out at the end. There were enough for more uses but I had to open the bottle and tip it upside down. If packaging were to improve, I would buy again for touch ups.
Cassondra H.
Mountain Lake, MN
I got a sample of this and used it once or twice but it wasn't great enough to make me want to buy it. I think a cheaper version is just as good.
Megan T.
I have super sensitive skin and this has left my skin feeling great. My biggest complaint with sunblock is the oily feeling after applying and I don't get that with this.
Caity R.
Cave junction, OR
I absolutely love this stuff. I got a sample of it in my Sephora play box a few months ago and bought the full size. It smells nice and absorbs quickly. It is a little pricey but Tarte really knows skin care in my opinion. I will buy another bottle when mine is empty
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?