BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gina C.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely amazing!! Doesn't clog my pores in the Florida humidity!! It's lightweight and smell is not like a lot of others , it's not chemicaly at all!
Cheyenne B.
Bradfordsville, KY
Felt very nice on the skin. It isn't smothering but gives a nice feelings. Although I don't really like how pricey it is. But it's still a good product.
Valerie G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love tarte & all their products! This sunscreen is a must have beach bag essential for summer! Small so you can carry with you at all times
Sara F.
Mary Esther, FL
My mother got diagnosed with skin cancer, when that happened I bought every face sunscreen I could find for her. This one was by far our favorite to use.
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
The consistency is great. It smells fine. The price is decent. I like the way it feels and it leaves my skin feeling smooth. The packaging is beautiful.
Merlin G.
I use this before I apply my primer before makeup! I just started using is not to long ago and love it my face feel pretty fresh ! I'm loving it so far!
Jami S.
Olive Hill, KY
Love I this wear it as a primer if I know I'll be in the sun all day. I don't feel greasy and it's got a great matte finish on my skin if wearing alone.
Talia P.
Not a fan of sunscreens in general but this one doesn't leave my face feeling greasy or oily and still let's my makeup last and look good on application
Patty T.
Love the smell and feel of this sunscreen. It doesn't have any of that normal sunscreen smell and doesn't go on oily. Seemed to stay on for a while, too.
Lola L.
This product goes on so smooth and is virtually weightless. I love that I can wear it under my makeup and it doesn’t affect the appearance of my makeup.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?