BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nasciely D.
San Antonio, TX
This is amazing!! Starting with a delicious smell, the texture and consistenscy is just perfect! It blends and absorbs into the skin just perfect
brianna w.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is amazing. This product felt so nice on my skin. I have sensitive skin and I have no worries to recommend this product to a friend.
Karissa S.
Marcus Hook, PA
its a good product i got fair skin and this protect my skin amazing ill def buy again and i bought off tarte website its a good value def get it
Rikki A.
Minnetonka , MN
I think this is a great product but I hate how expensive it is. There are other products on the market that do the same thing for much less money
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Great sunscreen! It doesn't feel oily or greasy and really does a good job of protecting the skin! Smells nice too! Doesn't irritate skin at all
Holly C.
Knowing they are a good brand which has skincare & beauty products is the main reason I was comfortable using this product on my sensitive skin!
riss l.
Euless, TX
I love this. I don't use it as its actual purpose though. I like to use it as a primor. I notice that it makes my makeup last throughout the day
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
I used this when I went to Guam! And it was amazing. It worked pretty good. I feel like I had to add a little more on than usual but it was great
Maria D.
South Burlington, VT
This sunscreen smelled great but I did not like the texture as much as I like the Clarins Sunscreen. For the price, I wouldn't purchase it again.
colleen c.
I love Tarte and I live all their products the sunscreen is really good for your face doesn't lock up your pores or feel really too heavy at all
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?