BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Asil A.
Love this sunscreen and it being purple is a bonus! I rely on tarte's products due to being promising and impressive. I love their sunscreens and their lip stains!!
Tashawn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this and notice that I am breaking out with tiny bumps along my jaw line. I also notice that this makes me super greasy. I would not recommend it.
Ventura S.
Charlotte, NC
SPF 30 is good for everyday but this was a little greasy for my taste. I have dry skin too so I bet it is extra greasy on oily skin.
Kellie W.
Works well and the bottle is really cute, but I prefer a squeeze tube with sunscreen so you can easily get all of the product out. It feels lighter on the skin than a regular sunscreen, I just don't know if I would buy this again. I would love to see Tarte come out with a sunscreen serum like Benefit's "Dream Screen".
Megan E.
Alpharetta, GA
I have been looking for a product that would help my skin and not make it break out. I tend to have oily skin and this product worked great! The bottle is kind of small so it is sometimes hard to use the correct amount because you want to save it. But overall it is a great working product! Especially for dry or oily skin.
Jessica A.
I discovered this product of Sun screen while living in Hawaii. It made a big difference compared to other sun screens. It really helped to keep my skin safe from the damaging sun rays.
Claire O.
If you have oily skin, i definitely do not recommend using this product. However if you do not have oily skin, this is the sunscreen/lotion for you! If you have dry skin, it will moisturizer your skin just right, without making your skin oily! It's really light weight when it goes on, & a little product really does go a long way!
Ivette C.
I love the packaging, I do like the coverage & the scent is not that of regular sunscreen but I do find it to be a little bit too thick for my liking more like a cream than lotion which normally I like but not in this case, it takes to long to sink in the skin but with that being said I do like the coverage :)
Amaryllis
Good, I wear it under my makeup when it's super sunny outside. I don't recommend wearing it without makeup as it left my face looking ashy and almost purple? I wish I could wear it without makeup on top.
Ashley K.
Philadelphia, PA
The sunscreen was light weight. It didn't feel as if I had anything on my skin! It had a nice smell to it too. It seemed to protect my skin from the fun. I would recommend to a friend
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?