BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jenna S.
Wisconsin
Nice smell and not over powering either. I didnt wesr it with makeup but I love this when im outside working on photoshoots it has been quite the lifesaver. If youre looking for a high end sunscreen this one is very nice and not overly thick.
Laura G.
Slatedale, PA
Gave this sunscreen a shot instead of the usual drugstore brands...and I absolutely loved it! No sticky feeling, no stiff residue left on the face, nothing but a fresh scent and a burnt-free face!
Lindsey T.
Metairie, LA
Love a good lotion with sunscreen in it. I use this product every morning and my face feels great. Doesn't dry it out either. Very gentle on skin and it smells pleasant. I would recommmend to anyone out there
Stephanie S.
Warners, NY
This stuff works very well and definitely doesn't make me too oily! Which is awesome because I get very oily in the summer and what's great is it works awesome with my makeup also! Love tarte as a brand also!
I tried this as a sampler, and liked the consistency, it is not heavy at all, feels good in the skin!
Amy P.
Worked while on the lake all day. Protected my face, neck, and chest without breaking me out. Absorbed quickly.
Natalie N.
Good product. Protects well. Not sticky at all, feels as is there is nothing on the skin.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda , NY
Love this. It's not greasy on me at all and it has enough SPF to not make me look like a lobster lol. I often vacation in Florida and the UV index gets really high there so I always bring this with me
Danielle D.
Glenview, IL
You'll see it mentioned a lot that this product is shiny, and it is. But it's not the "cheap" shiny that you get with other sun screens, nor is it an oily shiny.
Joana N.
Rancho Cordova, CA
good product, but leaves oily face. price is not the best. very gentle on the face and smooth.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?