BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lizetth M.
I believe any tarte product is amazing!
This product works so well for me, I have sensitive skin and this works perfectly with my skin. I love it
Lena D.
Garland
I usually don't put sunscreen on but when I do I use this because it actually helps. And I've haven't got burn one bit and the smell is amazing.
Stephanie V.
Great sunscreen. Helps protect. I don't notice a white cast. For me, with my sensitive skin, it didn't break me out! Definitely will repurchase !
Maria D.
South Burlington, VT
This sunscreen smelled great but I did not like the texture as much as I like the Clarins Sunscreen. For the price, I wouldn't purchase it again.
Crystal F.
Milford, CT
Anything Tarte is absolutely fantastic! This gives my skin the added protection needed from the sun without feeling like a heavy mask on my face!
Megan C.
Columbia, KY
This product is amazing! It protects and moisturizes all in one! It's also an awesome product of you have fair skin! I give this product 4 stars!
🌸Ali🌸 🌻.
Moreno Valley
I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate it at all. Good price for the brand and great quality! I would definitely recommend this product!
Sannette G.
Modesto, CA
I received a travel size from a beauty subcription box and it works great. I was in 115 degree heat and my face was very protected from the sun.
Tatyana L.
Niles, IL
Amazing sunscreen that you do not feel on you skin - light, not sticky. Does not have a white color to it on the skin, scent is not overpowering.
Ivey N.
Solana Beach
This ones is pretty good. It really dose protect my skin from the sun. It's not too thick but it's not runny either. It's pretty close to perfect
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?