BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Sabryna S.
Phoenix , Arizona
This has to be one of the best sunscreen lotions I've tried in a while. the packaging is beautiful and it applies very well to the skin. with just a small amount it can take up a whole arm or leg, etc.
Taryn M.
This is really great for the summer/when doing outdoorsy activities like hiking. It's very light and when I'm not wearing a Foundation with SPF it works really well to make sure my face has some type of protection.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
I am very picky when it comes to sunscreen just because it gives you that white cast this one has been very good to my skin and I use it during the summer very gentle quick absorbing
shelby z.
Norman , OK
I love this sunscreen and brand! The bottle is adorable and the sunscreen feels so light and not sticky! It is a summer essential!! It is also definitely worth the money! Everyone should invest in it :)
Maddie F.
I think that this works great! For me, I probably need a higher SPF but this is good if I'm not going to be outside for very long. It's also very smooth on the skin and doesn't leave you feeling extremely oily.
Jordyn S.
Katy , TX
This is my favorite sunscreen for everyday under my makeup. No flash back in cameras. It's a little pricey for just sunscreen but you don't use a lot so it'll last. I will purchase again when I run out
Naomi T.
DID NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL! This is probably the greasiest sunscreen I've ever used. I really don't like how this sits on the skin, but I also tried this in a sample. I would be willing to try this again.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
I've tried this once so far and appreciate that its mineral but doesn't leave a crazy white cast on my brown skin. It's also pretty lightweight and doesn't feel irritating !
TaeLynne G.
Tucson, AZ
As someone who burns easily, I love this sunscreen lotion. It isn't thicky/cakey like most sunscreens and I love that I can use my make up over it without it looking greasy. I think it's a great value!
Lara P.
State college, PA
Tarte really knows how to make great products, and this is just another one of them. Love how this sunscreen makes my skin feel. Not globby and oily like the drugstore kind.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora