BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
gaga b.
New Castle, DE
o it was the best what i have try . a have buy it in this summer for the first. a was all the day under the sun. it help me very good. i will be used it for a long time. ai realy love and like it . thanks for tarte. i also try other product of tarte it was also very good
Tori M.
Orem, UT
Lotion is hard for me because my skin is either really oily or really dry, depending on what day it is: I like this lotion because it helped even the texture while also providing sun protectiob
jillian a.
the taste sunscreen is super amazing, i used it for the first time 2 weeks ago for my friends poop party and for sure it met my expectations i love tarte and it was super effective i love taste products and there is no room for improvement but it depends on you !!
It's definitely an inexpensive product, I get lots of uses out of it. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. I have oily skin and I just feel like tarte has definitely helped me in not feeling like I have so much product on my face but it still leaves me looking good.
Abby M.
I have a super pale complection, I feel as if this has helped me not burn to the point I would normally burn in the sun! I love this product, along with other Tarte products!
Flo S.
I use sun screen especially on my face since Inhave tones of freckles. This one has a pretty good spf so it protect my face so that I can avoid having dark spots even more.
Catherine C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Love it! It doesn't feel sticky on my skin and it smells so good! My skin actually felt really smooth after applying it. You have to reapply it after an hour but that's with most sunblocks. It seemed to be fine in the water but I like to reapply after anyway.
victoria g.
Lincoln, ME
Love this Tarte sunscreen lotion! The bottle is cute and it works perfect of course I love all things Tarte!
Vela V.
Seguin, TX
Es un producto el cual yo amo amo la marca la forma en la que presentan el producto todo
Jamie G.
Surprise, AZ
Goes on light - doesn't make me break out like other sunscreens. Definitely a recommend for my fellow sensitive skins.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?