BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Baylee G.
Terre Haute, IN
Love! It goes on evenly and doesn't have a cake feeling to it and it isn't super oily. I have oily skin so I don't need to apply an oily product
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
I used this when I went to Guam! And it was amazing. It worked pretty good. I feel like I had to add a little more on than usual but it was great
Emily D.
Mission, Tx
i think its pretty good but its not the one for me, it feels good but i just don't dig it for some reason, plus its a bit expensive for its size.
brianna w.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is amazing. This product felt so nice on my skin. I have sensitive skin and I have no worries to recommend this product to a friend.
Kelly B.
Fort Worth, TX
Smells lightly of lavender but it's not bothersome. Good value for money. Great protection that goes well under makeup. Exceeded my expectations.
Holly C.
Knowing they are a good brand which has skincare & beauty products is the main reason I was comfortable using this product on my sensitive skin!
Heather O.
West Haven, UT
Used once from a friend when we went swimming, smells Soooo good!! Would like to try some for myself and see if it really helps block out the sun
Deserae A.
Grand Prairie, TX
Very pricey. Wouldn’t purchase it again because of the price. It worked pretty good. But something cheaper would have done the job just as well.
Gabbie A.
Orem, UT
I got this in my glossybox. And it was a nice suprize. Its not very sunny where I am so i use it as an everyday face moisturizer. It works great!
colleen c.
I love Tarte and I live all their products the sunscreen is really good for your face doesn't lock up your pores or feel really too heavy at all
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?