BY TARTE #30 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Christina D.
Orinda, CA
Smells great, and doesn't leave skin oily or greasy. It's great for layering underneath makeup. I got to try this product in my Glossybox, and I love it. Will definitely buy this product again!
Helenkate L.
Los Angeles
The most important thing I take into consideration when using Sunscreen is the feeling they leave on my skin, and this is amazing because it is so lightweight and it doesn't really leave me oily.
Sarah C.
Carbondale, IL
I like this sunscreen a lot! I got this from a Sephora play bag. It felt very nice on my skin. I wish this wasn't such a pricey product because I do like, but I feel that you could buy something comparable for half the price.
Princess I.
Waipahu, HI
Love this! I have been trying this product out for a couple of days now and its great! Some products I have tried left my skin somewhat sticky and very oily, but this one left my face feeling so clean. The SPF is also a plus!
Linda B.
Milwaukee, WI
I do not regret investing in this sunscreen. It is a little more high end but i love it and don't regret buying this. I have #dryskin and it keeps it moisturized as well as protected. Retails for $32. Yes i would recommend.
Hannah L.
I was really disappointed in this sunscreen. For a rather expensive price, I expected much better. This sunscreen is only SPF 30 and makes my skin feel oily. It also has a strange scent that I cannot get used to. I do like the fact that the sunscreen has a pump though.
Viviana C.
Good application, nice scent and pretty bottle. That's pretty much all I have to say. It's a good product, I hadn't heard much about it but I thought I'd give it a shot. It does the job! Works well as a "primer" under foundation
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Ashlee H.
Plymouth, MA
Received this in a subscription box a few months ago and it's okay. Not great but it doesn't the job. Best thing about it is that it's more clean than anything you can get at the drugstore.
FukYou B.
Love this product. Lotion goes on smooth and stays put. Gives the perfect amount of protection. Tarte can be a little pricey but their products are always worth it!!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back