BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kendall C.
Great moisturizing product. I love tarte's products in general. I found that this product is very light on my skin and doesn't feel like I'm wearing a heavy product which is nice. I would definitely buy it again.
Gina C.
Great sunscreen Works excellent smells good and is not heavy just wish they had one with a higher SPF. Consistency is not too greasy so will not cause breakouts.
Natonya M.
Sterling Heights, MI
This is a super lightweight sunscreen that hydrates your skin and leaves it soft and not sticky. I also love that it doesn't give your skin a white overcast, which can be annoying.
Natasha M.
I enjoyed this product but not too much it didn't meet my expectations especially coming from tarte , i didn't enjoy the consistency and you really had to rub it into the skin I don't think I'd buy it again
Brenda J.
Tulsa, OK
This is by far one of the best Sunscreens I have ever tried!! I bought the small bottle first to see if I would like it and instantly fell in love with it. I immediately bought the large size and never regretted it!! It is a little pricey but well worth the money. The product isn't greasy and doesn't affect your makeup. I would purchase again and definitely would recommend!!!
Kassandra M.
Easton, PA
I got this as a gift from my aunt who works at Sephora. This sunscreen leaves my skin feeling a little too oily, and I broke out after using it. I wish it was waterproof. Overall it wasn't too bad though.
Sarah D.
Ontario, CA
I have not used very much sunscreen for my face but I got this in a Sephora Play box. It has great packaging but the sunscreen was very thick and difficult to blend into the skin.
Briana H.
Lyford, TX
Love tarte products. They are pricey but they are honest and work well. This suncreen goes on feeling like it won't dry but it dries perfectly with the non greasy residue. Definitely will purchase again
Megan P.
Boise
The formula is perfect for wearing under makeup. It's non greasy and has a nice scent unlike most sunscreens. It's also not too thick.
Elvira Q.
San Antonio, TX
It was ok it was not that good my face was soft but I don't want y'all to waist y'all money on something you won't like idk maybe some of y'all will like it but I didn't but the product was ok not good
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?