BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1972 reviews
Whitney C.
Luckily I love all tarte products ! I'm all about it I love it !! I love the tart lippies the most, but this is all around a great product I recommend!
Kelly G.
Florence, AZ
Great, non- greasy!!! No issue for my sensitive skin, left it nice hydrated. Worked well with my foundation. Didn't even feel l8ke I had sunscreen on.
Lindsey M.
I love all things tarte! The sunscreen is just lightweight enough to not feel greasy on my skin. It doesn't leave a white cast and met my expectations.
Ayatt H.
Beaverton, OR
Protect yourself from the sun? Smell amazing? Glow on fleek? You must be using this product! It will help you achieve all of the above. Love love love
Prescilla R.
Palmetto, FL
I don't know how many times I can say this but I love love this thing!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!!!! its a must have!!!
Noel G.
I love this, of isnt too oily, and doesn't have a bad effect on my skin. I use it all the time.its very gentle, and its definitely met my expectations.
Susan B.
Paducah, KY
I use the foundation that has 25 spf made into it. It is effective for my lifestyle. I have been using it for about a year and it has been very gentle.
Chrissy B.
This doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or slick. Goes on smooth and keeps my skin moisturized. Great formula. I'm always pleased with taste products!
Princces E.
Oakley, CA
I received this in a travel size package. I like the fact that it has an SPF of 30 because a lot of times I forget to put some on prior to my make up.
Stevie M.
A great facial sunscreen. Works. Smells great too. Easily sinks in and is not too greasy. Doesnt change your makeup on top if you let it sink in well.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?