BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
Loved it. The packaging is adorable and helped prevent me from burning. I also didn't break out, sometimes I find sunscreens cause me to break out.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
This is a great sunscreen made with quality ingredients. The only downside to me is the price...i mean seriously almost 38 dollars for a sunscreen?
Mar b.
N Hollywood, CA
Amazing sun screen. Does not leave your face feeling greasy like most sun screens do. Totally recommend everyone to try, love all of tarte products
Holly C.
I received a sample of this from a vendor and I LOVE it. It leaves your face feeling great and protected. It's my go to face sun screen for summer.
Annie N.
Dewey, AZ
I love this sunscreen because it doesn't leave me oily or compromise my makeup. It acts like a moisturizer while protecting your skin from the sun
Amber S.
Jacksonville, NC
Very nice. I love how it makes the skin so soft and it last a very long time. You don't have to keep replying and it also puts moister in the skin
Brook
Campbellsville, KY
Decent. I don't enjoy putting sun screen on my face and this is a decent brand. It doesn't go on tick and don't make my face feel oily afterwards.
Ashley H.
Did its job. Didn't feel greasy. I recieved a sample and the packaging was so easy to use. Perfect amount everytime. Didn't not have a strong odor.
Carrie G.
Westerville, OH
It goes on very smooth and feels great on your skin. I love the natural ingredients too. I have sensitive skin so Tarte is an awesome brand for me.
Julie W.
Lafayette Hill, PA
I really enjoy using this facial sunscreen especially in the summer. It doesn't leave my face feeling greasing at all and goes nicely under makeup.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?