BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taylor B.
Phoenix, AZ
Got this as a sample and used it for a sunny week in California. Very light, went well under makeup. Worked great, my face did not get burned at all.
Sarah G.
Suffern, NY
I love this! It is so light and works beautifully for both the body and the face! I used it almost every day last summer! The packaging is also cute and Tarte is a cruelty free company!
Lily V.
Indianapolis
Not only do I use this on my face but I use this on my tattoos to keep them from getting color damage from the sun! It doesn't have that weird sunscreen smell & I really enjoy it.
Brittany H.
I spend as much time as I can in the sun so this is one of my favorite things to use especially on days I'm going all natural, it just makes my face feel perfect!
Maria K.
I love all tarte products. They're cruelty free and excellent quality. This sunscreen went on great under my makeup and didn't cause any excessive oil or sweating.
Tammy M.
Roseburg, OR
I got this is a free sample when I got some makeup and I love the product I've already went back and bought me another bottle when I use my sample up would highly recommend this product
Carrie J.
Austin , Tx
LOVE!!!!!! I use this for myself and my kids! We all have very sensitive skin and eyes and this doesn't bother us at all and smells so much better than traditional sunscreens! Glides on easily and love the pump!
Judith A.
Mooresville
Doesn't last very long and was pretty greasy. Couldn't put makeup over it for a long time due to being so tacky. Doesn't smell like much so that was a good thing
Fern S.
Harrison, NY
Great for every day use! Not a strong smell
Does not feel sticky on the skin
If you are going to the beach or be exposed to the sun for a long period I'll reply it every 2/3 hours
Casey L.
This sunscreen smells amazing and works really well on the body but it did give me some irritation and burning when I used it on my face since I gave sensitive skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?