BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jen C.
Long Beach, CA
It's a great product. Very hydrating! tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Whitney T.
Elkmont , AL
I work in Dermatology and i am very picky with my sunscreen but I love this one! It goes on so smooth.
Dayna F.
Long lasting, smells good, good sunscreen.. would buy again, I like it. Worked well on my skin tone
Taylor V.
flint
I like this product. Very helpful. I would use again. Worth the price! More then one time use
Rosa D.
I love Tarte cosmetics and honestly I wish I had the money to buy all their products because they can even make sun screen amazing! This cute little purple bottle contains a great sun protectant that gets the job done and it doesn't irritate my skin like many drugstore face spf's. I also love that like every other product of theirs, it's paraben free, meaning that the ingredients are swapped out for more natural ones
Alexandra F.
Hollywood, FL
It’s very lightweight and smells ok but I find it a bit greasy for daily wear under makeup.
Abby L.
Brookhaven, GA
Nice to put under makeup! Gave good protection. Not too greasy like some other sun screens
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
When tarte released this I was so curious because plenty of people have been raving about this so I went to the nearest Sephora and asked for a sample of this and I loved it! The hype was real and did I mention how cute the packaging is?
Amanda L.
mobile, AL
Perfect coverage with out feeling oily so that was a big plus to me! And smells amazing. Only had to reapply once and that was due to me showering off the sand.
Mandy C.
Honestly didn't really use that much when I had it. My foundation already had SPF in it so I didn't see any reason. Would use if I had a foundation with no SPF.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?