BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kylie S.
Grapevine
Really good facial sunscreen to use under your make up. It's a good product, and it has saved me from so many sunburns and I'm extremely grateful.
Lara S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
very effective and has a very lightweight feel and handles well being under foundation and concealer. I'm just not crazy on the price or the scent.
Andrea T.
Corcoran , CA
Works great. smell great. a little pricey but worth every dollar. i bought it online. can be purchased at macys. very gentle and light on the skin
Sherine A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love love love this product. Besides the cute bottle and the fun color, this product is one of my favorites! Quality is great and it smells good 😊
Katie R.
Madison, AL
So important to use to keep your skin looking young. It isn't enough to just use an anti-aging serum. Protect from the start. I love this product.
Devonne A.
Arcadia , CA
I like it but don’t love it. It does feel a bit greasy but of course all sun block does. I wish it was a little more lightweight. Too heavy for me.
Armani X.
Cleveland, OH
Yes !when I say living I meant it ! This stuff smells great first of all and its lightweight and not greasy so I don't mind putting it on everyday
Jessica J.
Ocala, FL
While it might cost a bit,more than drug store sunscreen, it is so worth it! Good for your face, smells great, and great at protecting from uv rays
Karli D.
Slidell, LA
This is a good sunscreen. Not my favorite but it works well. It’s average price for a prestige brand sunscreen but I’d prefer others over this one.
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
Loved it. The packaging is adorable and helped prevent me from burning. I also didn't break out, sometimes I find sunscreens cause me to break out.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?