BY TARTE #31 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ellen W.
Saint Louis , MO
Nice sunscreen. Gives protection without being too greasy. The formula seems similar to the neutrogena sunscreen but a bit thicker.
Jessica B.
Port Hueneme, CA
Love the way this sunscreen goes on. Doesn't leave a white cast or a greasy feeling. And a 30 spf is pretty adequate for daily use.
Savannah E.
Santa Barbara, CA
I really like this product. All of Tarte products have been my favorite for a while, the products are always great quality and the prices, although can be expensive sometimes, are worth it because the products are great.
Hannah S.
Gainesville, VA
Love this product! Does it leave your skin feeling oily, but does the job protecting you from the sun! Must have for every trip
Breanna K.
Hutchinson, PA
I received this in my March Glossybox and I love it! I'm super worried about protecting my skin from the sun and it's SPF 30!
Ashley R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this products for skincare I recommend everything is so good I would get this again so good love how it feels is amazing
Michelle A.
Love the smell and works amazing and love the packaging worth the money got a small example and ended up buying the big one
Courtney C.
Milton, FL
I absolutely love this product! It smells great and leaves my face feeling amazing.I would definitely recommend using this!
Julia T.
Columbia Hts, MN
Very lightweight and feels good on your skin. Iit’s good for the summer & wont clog your pores. Application is very smooth
Guadalupe D.
tucson
I use with my water based makeup and boy do I love this for just everyday use. This is one thing I’ve grown used to using
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?