BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Megan R.
This is the only facial sunscreen i will use! It works so conveniently! The texture is great, it might leave you a tiny bit oily but compared to others it great. I would always one hundred percent recommend this to someone!
Jenny S.
Boston, MA
Not only it leaves your skin feel soft, but it's a great sunscreen for the summertime! My nose always burns and putting it on works better than just a sunproof lotion
Bethany
Monroe
Really enjoyed using this sun screen! It wore well under my makeup and didn't leave me oily. The smell wasn't too strong to wear I felt like I was going to the beach.
Mary S.
Try to sample of this product and it's a really good product. I do recommend this if you feel like you can spend a little bit more on a sunscreen. But overall it's a really good product and protect your skin from the sun.
Jenna T.
I love this sunscreen. It smells nice and is not greasy. It looks great under makeup too. I have received deluxe samples from Sephora but will purchase once I run out. It also doesn't break me out.
Ashley H.
Mamaroneck , NY
This is probably amazing. And number 1 rule is to always wear sunscreen to keep your skin extremely youthful. I got this in my Sephora play box and it really did protect me from the sun. I would recommend this a friend.
Annie H.
I love this product to wear for a long day out side because it's great to wear with makeup with out ruining it and the packing is very nice I use tart all the time it could have some more product in but it's still great
Alessandra D.
Livingston, NJ
Great for sun protection and to wear alone. Wore this under my foundation one day and got supper oily! Some what moisturizing also. Package is super cute . Great size bottle and love the pump!
Ari B.
Valley Village, CA
I love Tarte produtcs all around, their sun screen being a favorite. I love putting this on before I prime my skin for protected skin. And it leaves you moisturized
Love this stuff! It's great to use under makeup as a primer as well. It doesn't feel too heavy on your face and doesn't smudge or melt through out the day, especially considering I'm in Texas and it gets way hot here.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?