BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Laura L.
I received a sample of tarteguard Sunscreen in my Sephora Play Box and every time I use it, the sunscreen gives me a burning sensation especially if I sweat. It is very pricey and not worth the expense. I was really disappointed because I typically love Tarte products.
Alejandra P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really enjoy this sunscreen! It dries up quickly and doesn't leave a lot of residue behind or oily feel like most sunscreens do. It is very gentle on the skin and very light with no strong sunblock odors. It is definitely a good value and I would highly recommend it.
Joell R.
Macclenny, FL
The tarte sunscreen is amazing. The finish is flawless, it does not ever get sticky or feel like it moves around your face. I have to wear sunscreen on my face every single day as I am very very fair skinned. I love this product and it remains in my make up bag always.
Ashlee G.
Ladera Ranch, CA
I love the way it feels on my complexion and the way it smells. It is a great and easy product to use under makeup! I would definitely use this product again and would highly recommend it to others. I love all the Tarte products I have used and I love this one as well.
Saab A.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great option for lotion and sunscreen. Light weight and gentle on skin. Does not turn you oily. Good value for price. Theres better products but this is a go to. Would definitely use it again. Reccomend it to others who want a moisturizer and sunscreen in one
Kyoko S.
Tempe, AZ
Amazing! I have tried so many sunscreens (living in AZ), and this one is hands down my favorite! When I apply this and then my foundation, you can't even tell I have sunscreen underneath my make-up. It looks flawless and feels amazing and light weight. 10/10 recommend!
Brittany B.
Garden City, MI
This sunscreen was very lightweight. It doesn't leave a white cast on dark skin like other brands. It soaks in pretty easily and doesn't feel oily. The scent isn't too strong and the glass packaging is pretty cute! I purchased mine in a little sampler kit from sephora.
Kiley W.
Bryson, TX
This sunscreen is awesome. The texture is light and creamy which makes it go on smooth. I think it's a great price for what you are getting. Tarte's packaging is also one of my favorites and this product did not disappoint. I would definitley recommend this to others.
Sarah C.
I always use a sunscreen for my face to protect against free radicals and harmful uva and uvb rays . I have repurchased this because it works great and doesn't irritate my skin and cause my to break out like some other sunscreen brands do. This is a definite must buy.
Jessica C.
Purling, NY
I have very fair skin, I just think about the sun and I get a sun burn. This was great. I sometimes used it as a primer beneath my make up. It's a bit pricey but if you don't mind spending a little more you'll be extremely happy with the product.Two thumbs up from me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?