BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lauren W.
New haven, KY
This is a very nice sunscreen. It is non greasy, it doesn't smell like most sunscreens, it stays on the face while doing daily activities and o believe is a good price for a tarte product.
VeAnna W.
I use this before my foundation. Does feel a little heavy at times, other than that it gets the job done and is far the only sunscreen I’ve tried with my foundation.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I love this product and how lightweight it is on your face however I prefer their B.B. cream so that I ca get coverage on my face as well as protect it from the sun.
Joy F.
Pensacola , FL
Absolutely love this product! It’s great lightweight daily SPF 30 sunscreen. Sits on the skin great and isn’t sticky. Fantastic product to use under your makeup.  The packaging is also very cute, I really appreciate that it has a pump opposed to a squeeze packageing. Highly recommended!
Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
I️ never knew they had this sunscreen until accidentally stumbling upon it and it is a life saver and doesn’t smell like your average lotion for sunscreen I️ love it
Nikki S.
Kansas City, Kansas
I'm so happy I got this in a subscription box because it's the best sunscreen for your face. I'm going to keep using it until they make something better. The bottle doesn't get slippery and the design is great. It could be a little less expensive is the only thing I say they can improve on.
Cassy D.
Red oak
Used this product of my friends and it was great. Love the smell, wasn't super greasy, long lasting and gave me a dewy glow so yaaas. Need to purchase this myself!!
Heather F.
This product is another favorite of mine!! I love the way it feels on my skin, and the fact that it has spf in it is a bonus for me!! Highly recommend this product.
Sunny W.
Reno, NV
I bought this on a whim while checking out but ended up loving it. Im the pale girl wjo jas to wear sunscreen daily and this goes on smelling good and not to greasy
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
I love this stuff! It didn't make my skin breakout like so many other sunscreens do and it provides plenty of protection. It did a pretty good job sitting under my skin and didn't make my skin look patchy, although I think I need to use a matte primer with it because it does make my skin more oily.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?