BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gabi H.
Stevens Point, WI
It works great. But it is a little expensive for sunscreen. I prefer banana boat baby for my face. It's cheaper and does virtually the same thing.
Kylie S.
Grapevine
Really good facial sunscreen to use under your make up. It's a good product, and it has saved me from so many sunburns and I'm extremely grateful.
Kinsley C.
I'd give this product an low rating because it was so greasy feeling and it didn't rub into the skin good at all. I truly don't like this product.
Jessica P.
Princeton, TX
Not my favorite sunscreen. Sometimes it burns when I apply it and other times it is fine. Not sure why. I would recommend but try a samples first.
Maria M.
Smelled great ,easy to put on it not very mesy you apply it and it goes smooth not grezy at all n I have a very oily tzone area and it worked great
Jaycee C.
Winston salem, NC
My favorite facial sunscreen. Not too greasy, absorbs quickly, foundation applies beautifully over it, smells good and the packaging is supes cute!
Christel S.
everett, WA
Love this sun screen. It is perfect for summer. I wish there was more coverage since it is tinted but it still provides enough to even out redness.
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the way this makes my skin feel, nice and smooth! It is a good base for my foundation as well! I don't find that my foundation slides at all!
Ariel M.
I really do love this product and the benefits that come along with it. I even bought it for my best friends birthday not to long ago. It's amazing
Gwendolyn J.
Springfield
This is amazing! I love that it is a sunscreen in one of my favorite brands. It is very gentle and effective! Super awesome value, not too pricey!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?