BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kayla G.
Akron, OH
I love everything from Tarte. Goes on smooth and not heavy. Smells great! Kinda pricey for sunscreen but a little goes a long way plus it's specifically made for your face
Millyan L.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the smell of this sunscreen will wear anytime I know it's going to be a sunny day and I need protection comes in very nice packaging very effective would recommend to others
Rachel N.
Raleigh, NC
I have always been a fan of Tarte cosmetics, especially their mascara and eye makeup, however, I didn't like this product. The smell was really weird and not something I can see myself wearing long term.
Chelsea K.
feels like a luxurious moisturizer that can be applied in the morning or before sun exposure. Ultra-lightweight and breathable with a signature fresh, ocean’s lily scent that feels like a day at the spa.
Isabella C.
War,WV
Protects my face from the suns rays I've never been burnt when I'm wearing this. Met all of my expectations because not once did I get burnt. This was very gentle and easy to put on. I definitely would recommend to other that are easily burnt.
Influenster M.
I really like this sunscreen even though it's not my absolute favorite. I mean it's really good but it's still a tiny bit sticky, which I'm not a fan of.

I think this is where the Asian SPF brands excel
Ronnie W.
Oakland, CA
This sunscreen feels so greasy on the skin and leaves a white cast. Even though its very lightweight and blendable, it overall left my skin feeling and looking like it had sunscreen on it. Overall, there are better sunscreens available that won't leave a white cast and greasy feeling!
Leslie L.
Winnetka, CA
The only reason why I don't give this product a whole 5star is because it was a little sticky and I felt like I had to put it on a lot. But the overall product it's self is still very good for protection.
Caroline  P.
Palmyra , NJ
I absolutely love this brand. I haven't reed anything from this brand I didn't like. Very effective and fairly priced. I would recommend any products of this nature from this brand to anyone. I absolutely love all Tarte products, it's one of my favorite brands in cosmetics.
Not only does this sunscreen glide on your skin and feel so good but the bottle it comes in is so beautiful. It is a reasonable price and it met all my expectations. I recommend this to a lot of people.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?