BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elvira Q.
San Antonio, TX
It was ok it was not that good my face was soft but I don't want y'all to waist y'all money on something you won't like idk maybe some of y'all will like it but I didn't but the product was ok not good
Kealy M.
This is wonderful! It doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky like a lot of sunscreens do. It's gentle and super effective. I got mine at ulta! I would definitely keep buying it!!
Mariah M.
Canoga park , CA
One of my FAVORITE moisturizers it's definitely on the pricey sides but I love it I have combo too oily skin and I love it as an everyday moisturizer highly recommend it 10/10
amazing, does an amazing job. it helps you get tan and very beautiful. your skin doesn't get dry or damished. it's an amazing product. I would truly purchase it it again and I recommend it to other.
Sara Z.
Love! So light and keeps my face hydrated all day, plus it protects my skin with the SPF 30. I'm a big fan of this product!
Carla C.
I think this product is just ok. I like it but when worn under makeup my skin looks quite oily. The Benefit Dream Screen is hands down the best it feels like velvet once dried on my face. Love it!
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
I received this in a Sephora Play! box and enjoyed it enough. Thing is, it wants to look like a fun beachy day sunscreen, is priced like a luxury sunscreen, and doesn't really stand up to either product category. It's not bad, I mean, I used the whole sample and would gladly use another, but it's really not a better value than any Neutrogena sunscreen.
Joshlynn S.
This sunscreen lotion is amazing I wear it every time I go out to the beach or work it the yard it works amazing my skin dosnt burn and it moysterises my skill will be getting more very very soon
DoHee J.
The WORST. Absolutely not worth the price as it leaves the same sticky, white-cast residue on your skin that a sunscreen a FRACTION of the price from the drugstore would do. Avoid, avoid, avoid!!
Emily K.
I liked this, but really I can get a cheaper drugstore vision. I have red hair and I'm very fair, so I use sun screen everyday. And the price tag isn't worth it to me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?