BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
Loved it. The packaging is adorable and helped prevent me from burning. I also didn't break out, sometimes I find sunscreens cause me to break out.
Liliana P.
Me gusta que tiene bloqueador mineral u no químico ya que estos últimos me irritan la piel horrible. Lo que no me gusto fue que deja un cat blanco
Gwendolyn J.
Springfield
This is amazing! I love that it is a sunscreen in one of my favorite brands. It is very gentle and effective! Super awesome value, not too pricey!
Courtney M.
Mount Hope, WV
This didnt feel greasy or slick on my skin. I am rather fair, so I did feel a need for multiple applications repeatedly to feel safe from the sun.
Leslie W.
Oakland, CA
Best sunscreen. I highly recommend sunscreen over spf30 because simmer is just around the corner. And this helps with great protection on the skin.
Arianna P.
I got a trial of this product with my order from tarte. The sunscreen blends into the skin very well and as far as sun protection it does that well
Karla H.
Jamaica, NY
Doesnt feel greasy like others do and its very light. I got it from Sephora and ive been loving it. Protects me from being sunburned and is gentle.
Christel S.
everett, WA
Love this sun screen. It is perfect for summer. I wish there was more coverage since it is tinted but it still provides enough to even out redness.
Jaycee C.
Winston salem, NC
My favorite facial sunscreen. Not too greasy, absorbs quickly, foundation applies beautifully over it, smells good and the packaging is supes cute!
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the way this makes my skin feel, nice and smooth! It is a good base for my foundation as well! I don't find that my foundation slides at all!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?