BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
I received this as a sample in a subscription box and I love the way it feels on my skin. Sunscreen usually is too thick for my liking but this one is nice under makeup!
Emily S.
Maricopa, AZ
I do like this sunscreen. It sits well under makeup, but my problem with it is that it's so pricey for sunscreen! It's good, but in my opinion it's not THAT good to repurchase for the price.
Basant M.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
This is the best sunscreen ever it's the best it goes smoothie on the skin and so gentle but the price is sooo expensive but will defiantly use it again and gonna buy it
Vivian D.
This is easy to put on and it doesn't have a gross smell but it makes you look really shiny. I went to the beach the other day and tanned a little but it did not protect my face from the sun.
Cynthia L.
Allendale, NJ
Got a sample of this and really liked it, but honestly it's just way too expensive. I can't justify purchasing it for that much when other sunscreen works just as well.
Jen P.
Good sun protection. It smells like sunblock, but I personally don't mind. I have combination skin and I really like that it doesn't feel heavy. Goes great under makeup.
Danielle E.
Bellefontaine , OH
Seriously, this stuff is the greatest. It feels great on the skin, does not irritate it at all, and does not make my face feel greasy at all. I would definitely use over and over again. SPF is definitely key
Mayra C.
Sacramento, CA
I have tried this sunscreen a couple of times, it's alright. The packaging is nice and all, but it works just the same as any other drugstore sunscreen given its price.
Cait F.
North Pole, AK
You know that clogged feeling you get when you have to cover your face before you head to the beach? I tried this in Hawaii and was shocked it didn't leave me with that oily greasy feeling.
Maggy R.
Doral, FL
Protector solar es una loción que ayuda a revitalizar la piel protegiéndola de los daños solares además aclara y hidratanta dado le una apariencia mucho más sana tonificado y nutriendo la piel y dejándola muy suave , tiene u delicioso olor que me encanta .
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?