BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Megan G.
Hamilton, OH
I really love this product, it makes my skin feel soft and I love knowing my face is protected against the sun while wearing this. It also helps somewhat to control oil on my cheeks when I use it!
Arianna B.
Des Moines
I love it! Smells amazing, and makes my skind so soft. I have naturally oily or dry skin, depending on my skins mood, and this sunscreen was amazing. It hydrated my skin without making it greasy.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
I love that this is cruelty free and chemical-free. It is not greasy or white on my oily skin and I can use liquid or powder makeup over it it will still be flawless. SPF protection lasts at least a couple hours.
Cynthia L.
Allendale, NJ
Got a sample of this and really liked it, but honestly it's just way too expensive. I can't justify purchasing it for that much when other sunscreen works just as well.
Vivian D.
This is easy to put on and it doesn't have a gross smell but it makes you look really shiny. I went to the beach the other day and tanned a little but it did not protect my face from the sun.
Esther M.
Falls church , Va
I love tarte in general. This Is great for skin. I recommend it because it leaves skin soft. The packaging is nice also. And I got mine from their website. It's also good size bottle and I would re buy this
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
I received this as a sample in a subscription box and I love the way it feels on my skin. Sunscreen usually is too thick for my liking but this one is nice under makeup!
Basant M.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
This is the best sunscreen ever it's the best it goes smoothie on the skin and so gentle but the price is sooo expensive but will defiantly use it again and gonna buy it
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN
I love everything by Tarte and the sunscreen is no exception! It smells very nice and is gentle on my skin. I feel like it's a great value and will help prevent wrinkles and other problems associated with aging. I would definitely continue purchasing this sunscreen.
Danielle E.
Bellefontaine , OH
Seriously, this stuff is the greatest. It feels great on the skin, does not irritate it at all, and does not make my face feel greasy at all. I would definitely use over and over again. SPF is definitely key
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Katie S.
This vs. Josie Maran?
Samantha W.
Williamson, GA
Does it feel sticky? Clog pores?
Brittany W.
Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?
Gabriela O.
I have oily to combo skin. Will this be enough to moisturize my skin or should I use my regular moisturizer along with it?