BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Leslie W.
Oakland, CA
Best sunscreen. I highly recommend sunscreen over spf30 because simmer is just around the corner. And this helps with great protection on the skin.
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
I have heard great things about this product i personally haven't tried it but I am considering going and requesting a sample so I can update after
Karla H.
Jamaica, NY
Doesnt feel greasy like others do and its very light. I got it from Sephora and ive been loving it. Protects me from being sunburned and is gentle.
Bri B.
Tamaqua, PA
Works great with or without makeup! Great for anytime of year when you might catch some rays. Doesn't leave my face greasy which is a need for me!
Lyla W.
North Easton , MA
Good quality face sunscreen. A bit pricey. I don't really like that it comes in a pump because it's hard to get all the contents of the bottle out.
Kristin C.
Jacksonville
Looks good under my makeup while protecting my skin to stay youthful.  Love every Taste product I've ever had except the eyeliner (felt tip).
Maria M.
Smelled great ,easy to put on it not very mesy you apply it and it goes smooth not grezy at all n I have a very oily tzone area and it worked great
Olivia I.
This product was okay, but I would like more product for what I paid. I do love that the brand is cruelty free! It was a little pricy for sunscreen
Tonya E.
Sandusky, OH
My favorite hands down. Because of my brown skin I don't need a high SPF. Perfect formula. No flashback. No breakout. Works well with moisturizer.
Joanna L.
This is the best sunscreen lotion for your face. Leaves your face smooth and smells great! You can easily put your makeup right over it not greasy.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?