BY TARTE #23 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
I am obsessed with Tarte. This sunscreen did not disappoint! I bought it at Sephora. It doesn't leave my skin oily or anything like that. It's a little pricy, but it's worth it!
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
My favorite sun screen and it actually does work which is a major plus. Because some cheaper ones don't work at all. This is is gentle does not get oily also is not very expensive. Beautiful packaging
Julia G.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this from sephora. it has a nice scent, but is very watery. it wasn't as moisturizing as i needed it to be under makeup. but for a day on the beach, this is perfect.
faith c.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this this is my go to if I'm planning on going out. This doesn't leave a greasy residue and I have never had an experience of it being patchy. However this product is a bit pricey as it is tarte.
Amber C.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I got this in a ipsy and a Sephora play box! I keep one in my purse at all times it's so cute and I alway burn in the sun so this helps me because I always forget sunscreen!
Sabrina D.
Watsonville
I must say tarte is my favorite brand. And this suncreen is everything. It doesn't have a strong smell which I like and it doesn't make me break out like other products have.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS
I love how this sunscreen isn't thick and greasy. It soaks in and provides the right amount of SPF to keep my face from getting to much skin. It has a nice and minimal scent. The packaging is adorable. I do enjoy using this sunscreen!
Isabella R.
I'm not too fond of this product because it seems VERY oily to me and that is definitely a no no for my already oily skin. I don't recommend using this if you are putting make up over it for that reason.
Heather H.
This is a high quality sunscreen that goes on nice and smooth. I don't have any issues with my makeup while using this. No pilling at all! It doesn't leave a white cast and rubs in easily. Will buy again.
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I use this everyday in the summer! No one wants pigmentation issues or acne scars darkening and this will be your savior. Tarte is a natural line and I absolutely adore them! I will be purchasing this again!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back