BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12082)
Buy on Sephora
Jess W.
Tidioute, PA
This sunscreen is a little more expensive. But it's definitely worth it. The quality is very good, I didn't get any sunburn and I only used a very little amount! I would recommend if you're in a hot and sunny climate frequently.
Brandy Y.
Greenville, SC
Unimpressed. This is almost a little gritty. And I don't feel like it works well with make up. Disappointed. Thankfully I received a sample of this and did not pay for it.
Andrea M.
Tucson, AZ
This suncreen is amazing! It smells delicious, it goes on smoothly and leave a shimmery glow to your skin. It is gentle and very well worth the price. I will be purchasing again for next year.
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
Love this product! It's a moisturizer and sunscreen all in 1 pretty bottle! It's also a great primer! My sensitive skin doesn't get irritated like with other sunscreens and it provides a great protection!
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
This made me break out a bit on my cheek bone area . Only used it to test it by my cousin who had bought this but she loves this. I wish it was for me it smelt so good
Viviana C.
Good application, nice scent and pretty bottle. That's pretty much all I have to say. It's a good product, I hadn't heard much about it but I thought I'd give it a shot. It does the job! Works well as a "primer" under foundation
Leticia R.
I really loved this sunscreen, it wasn't too thick and leaves my face feeling oily. It has the perfect amount of moosture and SPF so it's super great for underneath a bit of makeup! Would definitely buy this product again!
Princess I.
Waipahu, HI
Love this! I have been trying this product out for a couple of days now and its great! Some products I have tried left my skin somewhat sticky and very oily, but this one left my face feeling so clean. The SPF is also a plus!
Linda B.
Milwaukee, WI
I do not regret investing in this sunscreen. It is a little more high end but i love it and don't regret buying this. I have #dryskin and it keeps it moisturized as well as protected. Retails for $32. Yes i would recommend.
Christina D.
Orinda, CA
Smells great, and doesn't leave skin oily or greasy. It's great for layering underneath makeup. I got to try this product in my Glossybox, and I love it. Will definitely buy this product again!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back