BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lilly R.
Dexter
This does not leave my face oily and it's so light weight you could even use it as a primer!! It's so gentle on the skin as well and I loved it so much I bought 2
lisa t.
Wasn't sure if I was going to like this, so I bought the small size, I really like it. Gives your skin nice glow and works well mixed with foundation or bb creams.
Tawnee W.
I burn easy and have dry skin half of the time but this product helps. I will put it on under my makeup as moisturizer and my skin won't feel dry for a few hours.
Brianna C.
Delray Beach , FL
This is a good/average sunscreen I think it is way too expensive and you could buy a cheaper sunscreen to work the same. The product is good but the price is not.
This doesn't leave a white cast on my face when it's blended in. I love that this has a pump! It's a good sunscreen but it's a bit pricey and I feel like you can find something very close to this at the drugstore
Mallori K.
The smell of the sunscreen is very wonderful it gives a very beachy vibe to the smell it also protects the skin pretty well I was on a five hour boat ride didn't get burnt but got tan
Ally M.
Not super oily! Great standard sunscreen but I wish it was a higher spf. Thirty isn't bad though. Good but still debating if it's worth the price. I only have a free sample rn.
Brooksie V.
Saint Peters, MO
I love the smell and feel of this. It's not greasy like most sunscreens, I wore this too pride fest last summer and I felt so smooth and weightless the whole day
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Love this product! I recently started using sunscreen and this one is the best I've used! I apply it before my makeup. Not a strong smell, well atleast to me. The only con is that it's quite pricey for a sunscreen, yet it's an high end brand so... but other than that, it's a great product!
Johemy O.
Spring,Tx
I'm a very picky person when it comes to my sunscreens and this tarte sunscreen has left me amazed It has worked great with my skin and has left a great work so very happy to be able to use this since it's summer
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?