BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Annie A.
Astoria, NY
Hands down the best product that I have used ! I want to go back to the store and just get so much more !!  Highly recommend that you totally give it a try.
Halli A.
Has a little of a weird smell but feels amazing on the skin and keeps my skin protected. Paired with moisturizer and primer foundation leaves a nice finish
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
Goes on easily and full facial coverage with just one pump. Little bit oily when first applied, just make sure to rub in extra and it looks good. No odor.
Ashlyn M.
Gastonia, NC
Super awesome product! Worth every penny spent! I am not a first time user more like a repeated user of this product! Something I will always keep on hand!
Jozet G.
Received this one in one of my monthly sub boxes. It works well and lasts throughout the day! Not real heavy And oily feeling and don't cause break outs!!
Laura H.
Germantwn Hls, IL
I thought about this all day the first time that I tried it because it made my skin feel so soft and hydrated. I need to buy this again - it's. Wonderful.
Franchesca G.
Georgetown, TX
This is my FAVORITE product. I love the way it smells. It’s not too oily and gives me great protection from the sun. It goes on easy underneath my makeup.
Ashley G.
Lawton, OK
I use this product at least twice a week with my beautiful routine during the spring/summer time. And well, its tarte, so of course I use anything tarte 😂😂
Amanda D.
This protector is exquisite, it does not feel heavy on the face, it does not feel fat, besides, you feel protected for many hours. I always want to have it
tara n.
Encino, CA
Doesn't really protect your skin since it has a low spf of 30. But I love the fact that it is vegan. Very good product if you have oily and acne prone skin
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?