BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Jessica Y.
Pauls Valley, OK
This is my must have sun screen. It doesn't smell and is super light weight. I haven't had a sunburn since I began using this and even with the price I will still continue to buy this.
Nikki F.
This stuff is great! I have a small sample that I kept in my purse during the summer. Works great to touch up on your nose during the day and also as basically a primer under your makeup. Very light weight and lendable.
Haley F.
Wilmington, VT
I got this in a summer favorites box from Sephora. It's a cute products, but does make me feel a little oily and smells more like sunscreen than my coola products.
Anelly D.
Love this stuff!! It has the scent of sun screen which I'm not the biggest fan of, but the product does not leave you looking or feeling oily and really does protect your skin! I use this daily and even more during trips, and it's makes a huge difference!
Julia H.
Westville, NJ
My favorite sunscreen for everyday use! It lays amazing under makeup and is perfect for my dry skin! I love that its more than spf 15 and comes in a sanitary pump. Plus, its easy to pick up and grab from sephora!
Allysa H.
Peabody, MA
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. I purchased this at sephora. I use it on the days I know I'll be out in the sun and needing the extra protection. Not too pricey. Packaging is cute along with all of tarte products.
Julissa E.
Hubertus, WI
I received a sample of this in my Play! by Sephora box, and i really like it. The smell is very subtle, nothing too strong and feels very comfortable on the sun. Definitely an essential for me this summer!
Kristyn C.
Denver, CO
Love this. It is perfectly light weight for summer all while giving you more than enough spf. Very effective and the packaging is adorable. So soft and gentle, you really can't go wrong! I would definitely recommend to others.
Moni J.
Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen lotion is the only sunscreen I will use on my skin. I love all tarte products and this one did not disappoint. My skin burns then tans but with this I did not burn at all. A must have.
Lillian M.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this sunscreen. I received it in a sample and love wearing it to the beach. It has some coverage so it covers up my uneven skin tone and also protects against the sun. I'm not sure it performs better than a drug store bb cream but I do enjoy it!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora