BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kelly D.
Mansfield
I recently used during my cruise to Hawaii. It was perfect for face protection and did not iritate my skin and was easy to apply through out the day.
Yasmin H.
Jacksonville, NC
Love love love tate!!! I've just recently discovered tarte, I've been pleased with every product. I was surprised by this sunscreen, but it was great
April M.
Sanger, CA
Not too heavy, sits well with makeup and smells pleasent. I would use it everyday in the summer before priming and makeup, and I love love loved it!
Jobi P.
Love love love this sunscreen, it's the perfect consistency and doesn't leave that weird gray ashy color on my face the way a regular sunscreen would
Aida H.
Lancaster, CA
I have never tried it so I can't give a review on the product I don't know if it is effective or disappointing but I trust the brand I like the brand
Brianna C.
Petaluma, CA
I don't like the formula that much. It is quite thick which I prefer normally but I think this is just too thick for me other than that is works good
Briana G.
Maumelle, AR
This was great! My face didn't burn at all! It stayed on for a while and it went above and beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend this.
Heather W.
Its a good product. I do notice after about an hour it starts to feel greasy and tend to melt off. I would try it again because i only had a sample.
Sintiya G.
Glendale, CA
I am a very big fan of tarte and wow this thing is amazing i will defiantly buy again i didn't get any sun burns and i was surprised of how good it is
Nicky P.
Went to Miami for a week and applied this before heading out and it was a skin saver. I'm not used to Florida sun and thankfully I didn't burn at all
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?