BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ramona Y.
Washington , DC
This sunscreen really moisturizers your face, instead of leaving that "blobbed" residue that clogs your pores. I have vitiligo, and use this daily to protect my skin from harmful rays and lighting.
Margaret C.
Wilbraham, MA
Good product, yet I probably would not repurchase. I would most likely purchase a facial sunscreen from the drugstore once i run out of this because to me it was nothing special but i would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin!
Christine W.
Brooklawn, NJ
This is one of the few sunscreens that I can apply to my face without getting a burning/stinging sensation. A lot of other sunscreens have some type of ingredient in it that irritates my skin for hours after applying. Tarts does not which is great because now I can care for my skin with sunscreen.
Daisy P.
I like this sunscreen because it does not leave a white cast the the typical sunscreen would. I feel like it protects my skin from sun rays however I wish it would have been a stronger dog something more along the lines of 50.
Love it. It might be a little Pricey as most tarte products are but worth the price! Tarte is one of my favorite go to brands for everything makeup and facial products!
Sophie H.
I love it so much! Keeps my face smelling nice while also keeping it protected. It is a bit pricey but you need half a pump to cover your entire face. Definitely worth it
Molly M.
Not only does this keep me from burning, but also moisturizes my skin. This is my first time using this product, but I see myself continuing to use it though the summer. I would recommend this product to my mom. (I like my mom)
Dorothy W.
Navarre, FL
Living in Florida, finding a great sunscreen is essential. This sunscreen is everything that is advertised! Helped prevent sun burns and went flawlessly under my makeup.
Jennifer S.
Works great for every day use, not so much if you're at the beach (especially if you forget to reapply lol). Smells OK and doesn't leave my skin feeling gross like a lot of other sunscreens do.
samantha s.
Masontown, PA
I absolutely love this sunscreen spray. It is my go to if I need some protection from the sun. It works as it should. It smells great and it met all of my expectations. I definitely would buy this again over any other product
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?