BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty , CA
Originally felt this at Macy's, and it's my new favorite! There's no gross smell, it doesn't feel oily or thick, and make up still glides on evenly!
Chrissy P.
Lightweight. I have worn this by itself and under my makeup. I feel that it does the trick. Protects from sun, but doesn't interfere with my makeup.
Mileena S.
Decent sunscreen, doesn't smell too strong or feel too heavy. It does the job at protecting your face just fine. It might be a little pricey though.
Carmenita C.
Watertown, WI
Cute packaging. Smells great. Worked well under my make up which was important. Most importantly though, was it didn't leave my face feeling greasy.
Courtney H.
Love this product has a light weight feel goes on perfect underneath your makeup the only down fall on this product is that it can give an oily feel
Jennifer F.
Turlock, CA
Never forget your sunscreen! And with this product, you will not! Not only is it protecting your skin, it's also leaving it nice and smooth all day!
Simmi K.
I received this as a sample in a Sephora Play box, it made me breakout and really clogged up my pores in my cheek and nose area. Did not work for me.
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Umm well I have never really loved facial sunscreens
but this did it for me.
It protected me from the sun, moisturized, and didn't rub
my makeup off.
Dawn J.
Boiceville, NY
I love the tarte brand I could never complain because I love all their stuff definitely recommend trying them and I think you will be in love like me
Leah Renea K.
As an avid runner, I'm in the sun consistently. Tarte is strong enough to go from office to the track without me having to worry about reapplication.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?