BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nikita V.
This sunscreen is nice and light. I like how it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or break me out! Sunscreen usually breaks me out but this one doesn't! I'm happy!
Sirena P.
This is way too expensive for the size. It did its job and had a great smell. However a cheaper product will do the same job. I would probably not purchase again.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
I love this sunscreen, i have gotten several samples of this product from subscription bags, and have yet to have to buy one so far but are perfect for traveling.
Larissa W.
Chester, IL
I absolutely love this sunscreen! It's amazing with a nice package. It gives full coverage. I bought this online. My favorite sunscreen. It's not pricey at all for the value and quality. I'd definitely buy again!
nancy g.
Russell Springs, KY
Tarte is always my go to brand and have some of my favorite all time products. And of course this is a new summer go to. It's light on the skin and the wallet with a great price. I would recommend this to everyone!
Stacey D.
I borrowed this product from a friend while we were at the beach for a week and loved using it on my face! It's light weight and doesn't smell/feel like sunscreen.
Jillian V.
Montville, ME
Love love love! This stuff smells amazing and does a GREAT job! I'm super fair and burn really easily, and this sunscreen held up in the middle of the day through water and sweat. 10/10 would absolutely recommend.
Tawnee W.
I burn easy and have dry skin half of the time but this product helps. I will put it on under my makeup as moisturizer and my skin won't feel dry for a few hours.
Hannah B.
Love Tarte so much! This is perfect for the summer and the packaging is so freaking cute! It can be expensive but it is also worth it, so if you want to splurge, do it on this product.
Brianna C.
Tallahassee , FL
This is a good/average sunscreen I think it is way too expensive and you could buy a cheaper sunscreen to work the same. The product is good but the price is not.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?