BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Heather W.
Albany, NY
I love this SPF. And the packaging is adorable. It is an all natural product and is great to wear alone or pump into foundation. It smells great and is not greasy.
Fernanda M.
N Hollywood, CA
I keep a little travel sized version of this with me at all times. It applies like regular sunscreen (white and greasy) but unlike regular sunscreen, it does not cause me to break out (I have very acne prone skin)
Tina D.
I got a little tiny sample of this. Does a good job to protect and not cause breakouts. Not sure id but again because it was good but not special. Travel size is nice to throw in bag or on a flight. So I liked it overall I think
Ashley M.
East Lynn, WV
Smells amazing, the bottle is adorable on my vanity. Tbh the packaging is what got me lol, but the more I use it the softer and more radiant my skin gets, I never get burned, it goes on incredible under my makeup. I love
Megan G.
This is so perfect if you live in an area with constant sunshine or going on a vacation. It's the perfect size and a little goes a long way. I purchased this at my local Sephora and I was so excited when I saw it.
mary r.
Elmsford, NY
This sunblock is only nice when you don't intend to wear makeup after. It is to think and the spf leaves a white cast so the foundation will have too much flashback. It also has a strong scent. Yet I do love it for beach days or being out in the sun
Alexandra J.
I don't like wearing sunscreen, but I did not mind wearing this one at all! I love how it didn't feel like I was wearing it at all! I am a huge fan of this product and would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Lilah W.
I use Tarteguard when I plan to be outside on sunny days. I never get burned by the sun, but I have some discoloration on my cheeks, so I use this to prevent more spots from forming. I'm not bothered by the scent, and it doesn't make my face break out.
Rachel B.
I received this as a gift, and I wasn't too fond of it. The bottle is beautiful, but as my first time using it, I expected more from it. It seemed to irritate my skin. I wouldn't purchase this with my own money.
Angelica R.
San Diego , CA
I really enjoy this sunscreen to use under my make does leave it pasty or mess with my primer or foundation and powder very thin layer. Super easy love the Lil bottle got it in a glossy box ended up purchasing it.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora