BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephany C.
Bronx, NY
I ordered something on tarte and they sent me a sample of this and I'm for sure ordering it because I'm traveling soon and it takes care of you skin
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty , CA
Originally felt this at Macy's, and it's my new favorite! There's no gross smell, it doesn't feel oily or thick, and make up still glides on evenly!
Phyllis J.
Dover, FL
Nice light moisturizer with a good sunscreen.  The only negative is that it smells like sunscreen going on, but the smell seems to dissipate quickly.
Jessica P.
Pittsburgh, PA
i used this on my face and it left me a little oily but it worked. i usually am very easy when it comes to sunburn. but it didn't do anything to me!
Felicia J.
Piketon, OH
I've never used this brand so honestly I have no idea. It just wouldn't let me skip past it. So I'm left leaving a review I know nothing about.
holly f.
Woonsocket , RI
goes on smooth, not heavy. keeps skin soft and protected. i got a small sample of this in a beauty box and i have been meaning to grab a larger size.
Kaitlyn R.
Elgin, IL
A friend of mine recommended this to me and since then i've been using this stuff religiously.  Its kind of pricey but it's worth it.
Kacie C.
Harrisburg , Sd
This is the best face spf out there!!! A lil goes a long way and for my sensitive skin it was great, no breakouts and it doesn't smell like many spf
Alexis D.
Manchester , NH
I love love LOVE tarte. You guys never fail me. I dexided to give this a try and im in love again! You guys rock. This smell sooo good and it works!
Taylor R.
Hopkins, MI
This is so amazing it makes everything feel great and it's not super oily! I don't like oily sunscreen and this has been the best that I have found!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?