BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12079)
Buy on Sephora
Sophie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
GREAT PRODUCT! Follow directions as written on packaging. Product looks beautiful and packaging was very clean. Sunscreen is gentle on skin and as a first time user, I would use this product again.
Kaitlyn L.
Richmond , VA
There is nothing wrong with this product it is just that this tart product is around 23$ and it is simply just sunscreen lotion my opinion is that I'd rather get a cheaper sunscreen then pay the price for this one when they are the same
Haley K.
This stuff is amazing! The product is lightweight and provides great protection and smells so good. The only downside is it's really expensive for the amount you get, but the packaging is too cute!
Alixx B.
Got this as a sample in my birchbox and it's alright. Not my favorite Tarte product. I do love the packaging it's very eye popping. I don't like the way it feels on my skin. It's a little too oily for me.
Haylee C.
This product was subpar. The sunscreen worked well and kept me from burning. However,the fragrance was a little strong in my opinion and it left my skin feeling very oily.
Aleli M.
San Francisco, CA
The sunscreen lotion is great. My skin feels wonderful after using this product. I would recommend this highly. The smell is very nice and make me feel like I'm on a tropical island in Hawaii. The value of the product is very high.
Laura G.
Slatedale, PA
Gave this sunscreen a shot instead of the usual drugstore brands...and I absolutely loved it! No sticky feeling, no stiff residue left on the face, nothing but a fresh scent and a burnt-free face!
Bianca P.
I was so excited to try this product! I received a sample from Sephora. It is definitely a good value. A little goes a long way and doesn't have that same sunscreen odor that most sunscreens have. I would definitely buy this again.
rose e.
It's s great sunscreen with a light scent. I purchased it online to try and glad I did. A little goes s long way. I love the pink packaging! I think it's effective so far and I would buy again once I run out.
Avery H.
Spartanburg, SC
Tarte is pretty good to my skin, I am a darkskin person so it helps out a lot when I am in the sun. I'm not a fan of the summer but the Tarte helps me get through the day.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back