BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cyerra B.
Mount Savage, MD
Best money spent yet! Tarte is hands down one of the best companies around. Their tarteguard sunscreen lotion made my beach trip ten times better! Talk about full coverage!!
Shelby M.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this recently from Ulta. I love love this sunscreen! I feel that a lot of sunscreens leave a heavy sticky feeling on my face. This product doesn't! Thank you Tarte!!
Leticia N.
Sacramento, CA
It's hard to find a face sunscreen that won't make your skin white and that had a high SPF I finally found it with this one, and I LOVE IT! I got mine as a sample from a subscription box and already know I'm going to buy the full size.
Chelsea B.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Sunscreens are notoriously filled with harmful ingredients. I'm happy that tarte, a brand I trust has something to offer in this category. I wish the spf was greater than 30.
Tracey D.
Bunker Hill, IN
Tarte's sunscreen is a non-chemical sunscreen to help protect, moisturize, brighten and re-invigorate skin for a youthful-looking appearance. It lasts all day and makes your skin healthy and glowy!!
Ruth D.
This sunscreen is amazing in the sun!
I used this for a pool party & the next day I had no extreme sun burn. It doesn't leave my skin oily. Plus I love that it's vegan. No harsh chemicals are being put on my skin.
The packaging is so cute how it has a cover over the bottle and the sent is a fresh clean smell almost Cotteny sent I love it other sunscreen products have this horrid smell unlike this one .this product was given to me as a gift .
Carmen h.
I love love taret and there sunscreen works well and it comes in a cute bottle and it doesn't heart my face which some do but this one doesn't and it is effective and works well and I would buy again
Victoria J.
Norwalk, CA
Very light weight. It worked well for me. It did not cause additional breakouts i have very fair skin as well. It works well with a little primer under makeup during summer
Altagracia F.
Orosi, CA
Such a wonderful sunscreen! Began to use after a few of my favorite YouTube gurus recommended it! It is very gentle on the skin and makeup applies wonderfully on top. It is pricey but worth every penny!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?