BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Julitza G.
Boynton Beach, FL
A little on the pricey side but it is a great spf lotion. The pump is convenient and it does not smell bad. The packaging is cute, value is great.
Anna E.
Tarte is an amazing company which beautiful packaging, and this sunscreen is no exception. It really feels like i am treating myself when i use it.
Denise S.
Kyle, Tx
I never leave my house without it. Absolutely no smell and so light weight. For someone who lives in a humid city and has dry skin this is perfect.
Kylie S.
Grapevine
Really good facial sunscreen to use under your make up. It's a good product, and it has saved me from so many sunburns and I'm extremely grateful.
Mar b.
N Hollywood, CA
Amazing sun screen. Does not leave your face feeling greasy like most sun screens do. Totally recommend everyone to try, love all of tarte products
Courtney M.
Mount Hope, WV
This didnt feel greasy or slick on my skin. I am rather fair, so I did feel a need for multiple applications repeatedly to feel safe from the sun.
Jordan R.
Louisville, KY
Sunscreen is so important and when a brand I love made one I had to try it. It's awesome and doesn't leave your skin super white like most others.
Arianna P.
I got a trial of this product with my order from tarte. The sunscreen blends into the skin very well and as far as sun protection it does that well
Pati F.
Boise, ID
I absolutely love it. It protects my skin so well and most of the Tarte products are fabulous anyways so I wasn't disappointed by this one either.
Liliana P.
Me gusta que tiene bloqueador mineral u no químico ya que estos últimos me irritan la piel horrible. Lo que no me gusto fue que deja un cat blanco
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?