BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel N.
Raleigh, NC
I have always been a fan of Tarte cosmetics, especially their mascara and eye makeup, however, I didn't like this product. The smell was really weird and not something I can see myself wearing long term.
Ronnie W.
Oakland, CA
This sunscreen feels so greasy on the skin and leaves a white cast. Even though its very lightweight and blendable, it overall left my skin feeling and looking like it had sunscreen on it. Overall, there are better sunscreens available that won't leave a white cast and greasy feeling!
Victoria H.
Del Rio, TX
Perfect product , love the way it leaves my face feeling afterward. It's extremely gentle on the face. I believe it's a good price for this product. You get what you pay for. I highly recommend to others
Meachelle L.
Kelso
When purchasing this product I had high hopes for it. Unfortunately the first time I used it was also my last. I like sunscreen that has a nice smell, but the smell of this was too strong and overpowering.
Tasha A.
Valley Center, KS
Great for a day in the sun! It's lightweight so you can wear it under makeup if you want! I always use this on my chest/neck area and reapply every few hours or so. I would definitely buy it again! Love!
Brenda S.
So I purchased this to try out since I love to go to the beach I decided to apply a little bit on my face to see how well it works and I must say it's a great sunscreen lotion.
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
Love this !!! Super light and great to use under foundation. Doesn't move the foundation and sets up pretty quickly, doesn't leave the oily effect on the face . Can be used as a moisturizer
Isabella C.
War,WV
Protects my face from the suns rays I've never been burnt when I'm wearing this. Met all of my expectations because not once did I get burnt. This was very gentle and easy to put on. I definitely would recommend to other that are easily burnt.
Savannah B.
Meridiamville
This sunscreen does great with my skin! I have very sensitive skin that breaks out to skin products, but this one never makes my skin re act in such way! Gives my skin a glow. I would recommend to a friend.
Leslie L.
Winnetka, CA
The only reason why I don't give this product a whole 5star is because it was a little sticky and I felt like I had to put it on a lot. But the overall product it's self is still very good for protection.
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?