BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Benylisse R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all of tarte products Especially their lotions the smell is not strong the packaging is so cute and it doesn't irritate my skin like most do.
Whitney L.
Ocean Springs, MS
Just bought this and I love it Not too heavy but offers lots of protection Just bought this and I love it Not too heavy but offers lots of protection
Melissa N.
Aurora, IL
Yes!!!!! I love this brand so of course I loved the product! I was perfect for my skin type and I loved the smell! So sad it was only a small sample.
makayla b.
I love this product cause it is a setting spray but a sunscreen at the same time so i could wear Watford makeup set my face and not put sunscreen. On
Courtney H.
Love this product has a light weight feel goes on perfect underneath your makeup the only down fall on this product is that it can give an oily feel
Amanda N.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Love this cruelty-free sunscreen!  I bought this at Sephora after getting a sample, and couldn't be happier with the formula.  I will keep restocking!
Amanda S.
Westminster, CA
I love all tarts products and this one is no different. You can always count on this brand to provide you with lightweight yet high quality products.
Stephany C.
Bronx, NY
I ordered something on tarte and they sent me a sample of this and I'm for sure ordering it because I'm traveling soon and it takes care of you skin
Simmi K.
I received this as a sample in a Sephora Play box, it made me breakout and really clogged up my pores in my cheek and nose area. Did not work for me.
Erin W.
Lafayette, IN
I received a deluxe sample of the tinted Tarteguard and have been pleased with it. The coverage is nice for a weekend look and it's a solid product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?