BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Courtney S.
Littleton, CO
The ingredients are pretty good and don't seem toxic like most brands. I carry a travel size all summer long in my purse. It my go to if I ever get stuck in the sun!
Theresa S.
I love that it doesn't have that typical sunscreen smell. I HATE that smell. Lol. This is very good, tho a bit pricey for my budget. (I got it in a subscription box)
bianca a.
This is seriously my favorite sunscreen lotion! No other drug store or high end that I've bought can compare! Pretty good decent price and nice packaging! It toally met my expectations.
Jacqui L.
This sunscreen works wonders! It is super long lasting and very effective. I am a frequent user of this product and would not change for anything. Customers will not be disappointed, it is available at many local supermarkets and is an overall gold product.
I LOVE THIS LOTION!!!!!!!!! I am a very pale person so any sunscreen is great for me in general!!! I put the lotion under my primer & foundation & it works like an absolute dream! Recommend to anyone who needs the extra protection on a day to day basis.
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've gotten this in a PR package and it's actually really good but I don't use it as much I'm not a sunscreen type of person so it's just not me but it is a good sunscreen
Nada S.
Memphis, TN
This sunscreen is so good and doesn't have too much flashback. W a lot of sunscreen products there's an issue of flashback in pictures but this one isn't like that.
Jenny G.
San Jose
4 stars. It could be 5 but I notice that I tend to get a heavy oil skin when I apply this product with there foundations. But using alone it's a pretty good item to protect from the sun.
Brittany D.
Works great for sun protection! Doesn't leave you feeling greasy or oily at all. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants some sun protection this summer!
Lauren M.
I received a sample of this in ipsy, and fell in love. I love the spf, and the moisture put into my skin was great. No strange smells either. Tarte is always amazing.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?