BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jaelynn P.
Yorba Linda, CA
I just recently bought this because i never use sunscreen but i noticed my nose starting to get light sun damage. I really like this product because it smells better than most sunscreen, and it applies very evenly. the only thing is i wish it was a little more protective.
Mai Y.
I have oily acne-prone skin. I am always on a mission to find a physical facial sunscreen that does not leave a white cast and is non-greasy. This sunscreen does a good job moisturizing your skin with a minimal white cast. I found it to break up over the day and get oily.
Kerstin R.
La Vernia, TX
I use this product when ever I go to the coast or beach! I burn on my face every time till I started using this product! I've only used it these last couple of months and so far it's great! I don't if I would it again yet because I haven't used it long but, great product.
Amber G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is super light, non-greasy, doesn't feel like you have anything on, and dries matte. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging. I think it's totally worth the price if you appreciate good quality sunscreen.
Brionna L.
Bloomdale, OH
The packaging is very very cute. This product is very portable. I am a repeat user of this product. When I use this on my face it's very gentle. I've never gotten terribly sunburnt whole wearing this product. I would like if they had a 50 as well because I burn very easy
Lexi L.
This is literally the only product I trust with my skin. I never get burned, just a slight tan. It's so cute in the packaging and easily applied, which is the main reason I love it so much! Plus, it looks and feels like more of a perfume or body must than a sunscreen! xx
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
This product is more expensive than I would like it to be but it is worth it if your face gets burnt easily. I like this one because it doesn't make my face feel oily or sticky like most sunscreens do. Also, this sunscreen doesn't leave my face broken out after using it.
Christina D.
Bronx, NY
I received this as a sample from Sephora order. I love how it sinks into the skin without any sticky residue on my skin. It does not have a sunscreen smell which is a bonus. You can definitely add makeup and it doesn't change the finish. I highly recommend this product.
Makayla G.
I am in love with this stuff!! It is very nice and smoothing. I would definitely give this a try, it is worth it! Cute packaging, very much meets the expectations. I bought mine from my local ulta but any beauty store may have it. Nothing really to fix about the product
Wendy U.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely fell more in love with Tarte when I tried this. It is effective and very light on the skin. The packaging is easy to use and not messy at all. It is super gentle, it has caused zero irritation on my skin. The scent could be better but it does not bother me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?