BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

Buy on Sephora
Merna G.
1732 Brookhaven cir Bedford tx 76022
Best sunscreen
I love this product so much. I wear it alone most of the time as it makes my skin glow and smooth. It is non greasy and does not leave any white residue, which is common in most sunscreen products. You can get it from Sephora for $32 kinda pricey but definitely worth buying.
Cailee H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Oh no.. I thought the product meant a screen would block the sun from your entire face/eyes so I rubbed a little bit on there wondering how I.T would build a screen on my face not sure. Well, I.T never happened. It was winter when I used I.T so that might make a difference
Debbie H.
08754
Tarte Sunscreen was really good. I received a deluxe sixe sample thru a beauty subscription and I really enjoyed the sample. It went on my skin smoothly and stay on for a really long time. It has a great scent and it left my skin so soft. I definitely recommend this product.
Christy H.
Average sunscreen for the price, didn’t seem to break me out which is a positive considering I have very acne prone skin. It also didn’t make my skin too oily also considering my skin tends to be very oily.
seRENity b.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is a little greasy for my liking. I have dry skin but I like sunscreen that absorbs in my skin. This one you can’t use under makeup coz it will slip and slide. I am also not a fan of the scent. Over all it’s just an okay product but I don’t think it’s worth the price.
Musicaholic M.
Super screen at it’s best! This is so great to have on hand when traveling because you really don’t know what the sun in other countries will be like on your skin! It’s weightless and won’t make you sweat! I apply this at least an hour or two prior to going outside
Rachel B.
This isn't a bad sunscreen at all. I like to keep my skin as safe as possible. This has enough spf. I do find it to be quite pricy since I am a full time college student. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. I will probably buy it again if or when I get the moola
Bailey C.
Fayetteville , AR
Feels like an extra sticky primer on, does cause my make up to break up faster on my face but I'm someone who touches up my makeup pretty frequently throughout the day. When I've finished, I'm not sure I'll purchase again. I'll probably hunt for something that feels nicer
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I received a deluxe trial size of the Tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 and thought it was a nice sunscreen.  It prevented me from getting sunburn and wore well with the Smashbox BB Cream.  I was pleasantly surprised and would repurchase.
Tiffaney V.
I got a deluxe sample of this in a Sephora box. I'm glad I did because I never would have purchased it when you can get something similar for much less at a drug store, however I did really enjoy this product! It is very likely that I will buy the full size next summer!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?