BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Jordan D.
Winter Spgs, FL
Great sunscreen! I use this every morning and it blends well into my skin and doesn’t make my foundation move around. I’ve also not had any breakouts with this sunscreen!
Kimmie P.
This review may be biased because I love all tarte products! But I love this product because it actually protects my skin from the sun. My skin is very sensitive so this is one of the two sun screens I can actually use.
Keyla R.
Santa Clarita
I love tarts but this product for my skin personally I didn't like it smells amazing because I really love the smell of coconut but it's very very oily feeling and I really don't like that.
Brandy C.
Duson, LA
Love it! Used it in my trip to Mexico. I didn’t have time to wear makeup everyday but I always like using a spf. This was perfect for helping protect my skin from the sun while tinting my skin without looking like a lot of makeup.
Angela S.
Beverly Hills, CA
I looooove this sunscreen! I'm so picky with them I hate most but this one smells nice and doesn't feel like a sunscreen! It's amazing. I used to use a tarte foundation with spf daily but I've switched to other foundations so this guy really helps. I just hate paying 30 for just a sunscreen /:
VeAnna W.
Castle Rock , CO
I use this before my foundation. Does feel a little heavy at times, other than that it gets the job done and is far the only sunscreen I’ve tried with my foundation.
Lauren W.
New haven, KY
This is a very nice sunscreen. It is non greasy, it doesn't smell like most sunscreens, it stays on the face while doing daily activities and o believe is a good price for a tarte product.
Morgan C.
Love this sunscreen. The bottle is so pretty, I️t smells good, I️t goes on very smoothly and evenly. I️ts got 30spf so it’s a great skin barrier for when your out in the sun, I️ also love that it’s moisturizing to the skin.
Joy F.
Pensacola , FL
Absolutely love this product! It’s great lightweight daily SPF 30 sunscreen. Sits on the skin great and isn’t sticky. Fantastic product to use under your makeup.  The packaging is also very cute, I really appreciate that it has a pump opposed to a squeeze packageing. Highly recommended!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back